Deleted

Misdirect help / addon

There used to be an addon where u could right click a player and cast MD on them, it was JSHB and then classmods I believe,

I was wondering if anyone has a similar addon or macros that can do this also.

Hi!
    I use this macro:

#showtooltip Misdirection
    /cast [@focus,help,nodead][@pet,pet] Misdirection

Put your tank in focus target, and if he's not dead, will cast on him. Otherwise, will always cast on pet.

Hope it helps.

Deleted
    im more looking for a more in raid MD macro to select people not a focus one but ty

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Something like:
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead]

In front of what @The7 said.
    Mouseover first, focus second (when mouse isn't over a raid frame).

Deleted
    yeah that works wondered if anyone knew an addon that does it

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varum93 View Post
    yeah that works wondered if anyone knew an addon that does it
    Try Clique.
    I use that and bind it to a mouse key so I just mouse over, hit the key, MD flies out.
    I used to heal a ton and used Clique because making those macros grew boring and tiresome (when healing with multiple classes).
    Turns out it's pretty solid for MD, tricks on rogues, monk speed boost thing, pretty much any targetable spell really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    Try Clique.
    I use that and bind it to a mouse key so I just mouse over, hit the key, MD flies out.
    I used to heal a ton and used Clique because making those macros grew boring and tiresome (when healing with multiple classes).
    Turns out it's pretty solid for MD, tricks on rogues, monk speed boost thing, pretty much any targetable spell really.
    I do the same. Clique is mostly designed for healers but works perfectly well for other classes abilities. Also good for Intercept on Prot Warrior.

Deleted
    Anyone have a good misdirect macro that targets mouseover and if no mouseover the target I selected?

Guys,

Check the Icy Veins Hunter Guide. Almost everything you need is there. (https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...-pve-dps-guide)

"(...)
    #showtooltip Misdirection
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead]Misdirection

This macro will cast Misdirection on the target you are currently mousing over, provided that they are friendly and not dead. Otherwise, it will cast Misdirection on your Focus target, if they are friendly and not dead. If this is not a valid choice either, it will cast Misdirection on your current target.
    (...)"

I'm literally quoting the site. Bookmark the guide.

Deleted
    yeah ive seen the guide i was wondering if an itteration of the addon exists still

JSMD - JS' Misdirection https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...r-misdirection is the Addon that you are looking for... Last update 2013 but somehow still works. Sometimes it breaks (or it is the game who breaks it, happened since BFA) when you are loading a new zone or leaving a instanced WQ (turtles for example). Then when you right click your target it doesn't misdirect and only opens up the menu. But a simple UI Reload fixes that.
    EDIT:i noticed you mentioned that Addon in your Post... does it not work for you? Like i said mine still works fine after all that years.
    Last edited by kontafly; 2018-09-15 at 08:56 PM.

Deleted
    nah mines not working at all haha but yeah thats the addon i used to use