Page 11 of 159 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Nah, there's plenty of room for optimization on all sides, and the gear factor is also there(guilds didn't even run their 2nd heroic). Why would Blizzard nerf now?
    Because people want the race over in 1 day it seems lol

they should buff it! mythic progress should be 1 month long!

Fetid is definitely doable for Method. You can “easily” get around 370+ ilvl with M+ farming if it’s mathematically impossible in current gear. That I imagine will certainly do it.

For the rest of us plebs, I bet Blizz nerfs it.
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-09-12 at 06:37 PM.

Deleted
    Blizz will nerf this fight again tonight i suspect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    The way Method plays should get them through any dmg check for the first week of Mythic. They've cut healers down to 3 and are stacking the most ideal specs for the type of fight. They're bringing a lot more burst and overall damage than what would normally be typical for a Mythic raid group. They have an average ilvl of 365 also so it's not like they're in shit gear.
    They are not stacking the most ideal specs for the fight, the damage is far less than an average group is going to do next week and they could get like 5+ilvls if they would stop raiding mythic for 10 hours and do heroic uldir and m+. They are also still accidentally spreading that debuff plenty, could improve positioning a lot for breath and some of them aren't even using augment rune.
    There's a lot to improve lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    They are not stacking the most ideal specs for the fight, the damage is far less than an average group is going to do next week and they could get like 5+ilvls if they would stop raiding mythic for 10 hours and do heroic uldir and m+. They are also still accidentally spreading that debuff plenty, could improve positioning a lot for breath and some of them aren't even using augment rune.
    There's a lot to improve lol.
    aladya sac

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigritte View Post
    What do you expect during tries? Anyway, you have seen soooo little if that's what you think about Nagura streaming at least. She explains what's hapening, you listen every member talking and discussing what's going on... Really, what do you expect from this kind of raid? Jokes every 30 seconds? Then try Asmongold, his raids are far more entertaining.

And if you were trying to say that Future streams are as boring as Method's... No way.
    I found the Nagura sub.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Cigritte View Post
    Or just see some of the Future streams. I was hyped for Method streaming, but no voice is soooo boring, so I'll just check sometimes how they are doing, but watch Nagura, Sloot or Fragnance it's much more funny.
    Yea, no point in watching a stream without any sort of vocal communication, it ends up being a crappy wipe video on repeat with trash music lol. I always enjoyed watching sloot anyway, even back in Midwinter.

"This feast doesn't look as good as the last one" "Yea, this is the slave feast!" "Do you think that crab right there on top killed any turtles?"

If anything Sco is making a shit ton of money from this.

maybe keep farming to improve ilvl without expecting full clearance in 1-2 days or in 1 reset?

not cool if it's gonna be nerfed now first week.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    If anything Sco is making a shit ton of money from this.
    It's not sco directly anymore, money has to go into Method Gaming Limited and he can't just take money willy nilly from that, falls under business rules now.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's not sco directly anymore, money has to go into Method Gaming Limited and he can't just take money willy nilly from that, falls under business rules now.
    More of the money is being made by Sco's channel, not Method since it has more viewers. (which is stupid. Sco should be hosting Method's main channel).
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Agreed. Method as a company will make a lot of money from this. Worth the risk of streaming it in the grand scheme of things

They have much less gear going into this compared to EN...I mean Mythic drops 385 and their raiders are only around 360. That's still 20 ilvls worth of gear to make up. If Fetid is balanced for around 375-380 it makes sense for them to be stuck. Of course the 5th boss being balanced around that level of gear is idiotic but that's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    If Fetid is balanced for around 375-380 it makes sense for them to be stuck. Of course the 5th boss being balanced around that level of gear is idiotic but that's a different story.
    Why? They can just farm hc and m+ to get at least 370, which should be enough for them then

WTF is Overwatch?

I like how WoW is the only Blizzard title on the twitch.tv frontpage. Because MMO's you know, ... haha

They need more warlocks, more DOTS

lmao gingi stuck in a fucking plant after getting pushed back on a REALLY good pull, WHY IS IT EVEN THERE LOL
    Last edited by jjbarea; 2018-09-12 at 09:03 PM.

Probably, I don't know how it works. Sco got a sub train of over a 1000 people though on his channel and it's impossible to know how much of that goes into the brand.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    lmao gingi stuck in a fucking plant after getting pushed back, WHY IS IT EVEN THERE LOL
    plants dont need to explain themselves to you