Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I disagree. Insurance is higher because of increased chance of theft, not because of blacks. You said so yourself, "Insurance, pays a lot more attention to raw data than say social situations". So if it will cost more to open a store in a high crime area than if I opened it across town, why would I want to expose my employees and my business to that increased crime?
    Right and that is the bottom line and point of what I was making, however regardless to WHY the situation is the way that it is. The solution has to come with addressing and fixing it.

And ignoring that race has anything to do with it is part of the problem. Most of these people are not criminals, the statistics are wrong, and guided by a lot of bullshit elements typically not in the interest of those who don't live in these neighborhoods to get right.

People read headlines for the last 30 years, on top of that consider the fact certain people have always been against initiatives like desegregation, and that just as their have been those that have invested in these communities, their are plenty of those invested in other places so that these same neighborhoods fail, a lot of it's racism too, but not always.

It's systemic which goes beyond just race. Everything I have said plenty of people understand. The problem is for those that actually care is that those who understand the details, don't know anything else.

You simply aren't going to go anywhere including Chicago walk down the street and be shot and or killed, and it is not the majority of people who live in poverty or of color creating the problems in those communities. Putting this at the feet of the poorest, and those without nearly any power is lazy and stupid.

And to try to prop it up as though PoC have a problem values, or some other shit is racism

These two kids are monsters and I don't stray at all from my position they need to be charged if this man dies. Obviously parenting is another issue, but this is NOT the most or the majority of anyone who does this.

Sometimes tensions, indifference and hatreds do breed a kind of contempt and prejudice, but I don't again know anybody descent who would have just ignored this man's condition much less robbed him.

This is despicable behavior. It doesn't have anything more to do with their entire community, then the guy who murdered his wife and two daughters has with anything.

Except in my view one is an adult others aren't, they are simply terrible human beings, and despite the age of the males in the video, I am content they spend the rest of their lives under some kind of supervision. Mainly prison.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Not completely but also not my point. Saying "Big drama over nothing" when someone almost died is pretty silly to say, more so when they did nothing to help him while stealing.
    In the US you are not legally required to lend aide.

Ayep. Happened with a co-worker the day before I started work at a Duke and Duchess. Heart attack and people stealing shit while someone else called 911.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    In the US you are not legally required to lend aide.
    Where did I say it was? Also wasn't my point which you seem to completely ignore, again.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Whatever you say, but refusing to help a man having a heart attack says a lot of your character. Saying he beats his children just makes you look like a dick.
    Charging at a couple kids makes him look like someone who can't control his anger. You know, like a child beater.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Charging at a couple kids makes him look like someone who can't control his anger. You know, like a child beater.
    How are you confusing someone walking with "charging"? He walked to them and pointed to what they failed to pay for. You're just digging deeper with your assumptions. Funny how you ignore the part where you wouldn't help a dying man.

How are you confusing someone walking with "charging"? He walked to them and pointed to what they failed to pay for. You're just digging deeper with your assumptions. Funny how you ignore the part where you wouldn't help a dying man.
    How did I ignore that? Are you blind I already told you why I wouldn't help him. Reading is not hard.

My assumption makes sense because he has already proven to be an irrational rage addict. It's not his job to angrily come at a couple children. It's his job to call the police. If he did his job right, he probably wouldn't have had the heart attack. This is a fact.

How did I ignore that? Are you blind I already told you why I wouldn't help him. Reading is not hard.

My assumption makes sense because he has already proven to be an irrational rage addict. It's not his job to angrily come at a couple children. It's his job to call the police. If he did his job right, he probably wouldn't have had the heart attack. This is a fact.
    Walking to a couple of teenagers saying "This is wrong you have to pay for that" is doing nothing wrong. He is doing his job, something you clearly have no clue about. This is fact. Another fact is you're simply a terrible human being, just as if not worst than the people who stole from him.

Walking to a couple of teenagers saying "This is wrong you have to pay for that" is doing nothing wrong. He is doing his job, something you clearly have no clue about. This is fact. Another fact is you're simply a terrible human being, just as if not worst than the people who stole from him.
    It's so incredibly cringey how these people that I clearly have zero respect for constantly feel the need to tell me their opinion of me as if I'd want to be in their good graces lol. Honest question, why do you think I would ever care? You're so socially inept that you're stuck talking about me, when I'm actually sitting here talking about the person who the article is about. Get a hold of your emotions, kid.

It's also sad how hard you're desperately trying to dismiss it as a harmless walk. It was clearly a quick and aggressive walk and he even starts throwing his hands in their face. He wouldn't have done it to 3 adults, because it's not his job to do so and he clearly likes to bully children.

I'm sorry that you don't understand how the real world works, but if you're ever in this situation, trust me just tell them to pay for it and never come back. If they don't, tell them you have them on camera and that you're calling the cops. That's how you handle it without dying.

You don't need to thank me, but I just saved your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    What is a apologist?

Brain development of teenagers and how that relates to criminality, isn't controversial. What "defense" am I mounting? I'm not defending anything, i'm looking to explain actions.

I'm sorry but people who aren't intellectuals and don't like thinking wouldn't understand any of what I am doing so perhaps you should see your way out of this conversation and not respond to me until you have the capacity to.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't have to do anything.
    They created the situation which caused the distress to the man thus causing the heart attack. Since they created the danger they have the legal duty to rescue. So they do have to do something.

It's so incredibly cringey how these people that I clearly have zero respect for constantly feel the need to tell me their opinion of me as if I'd want to be in their good graces lol. Honest question, why do you think I would ever care? You're so socially inept that you're stuck talking about me, when I'm actually sitting here talking about the person who the article is about. Get a hold of your emotions, kid.

It's also sad how hard you're desperately trying to dismiss it as a harmless walk. It was clearly a quick and aggressive walk and he even starts throwing his hands in their face. He wouldn't have done it to 3 adults, because it's not his job to do so and he clearly likes to bully children.

I'm sorry that you don't understand how the real world works, but if you're ever in this situation, trust me just tell them to pay for it and never come back. If they don't, tell them you have them on camera and that you're calling the cops. That's how you handle it without dying.

You don't need to thank me, but I just saved your life.
    Just more excuses as to why you're a terrible person. And if you didn't care you're free to simply ignore.

Just more excuses as to why you're a terrible person. And if you didn't care you're free to simply ignore.
    Rofl and the biggest copout response of the year goes to.....

Kids these days lol.

Rofl and the biggest copout response of the year goes to.....

Kids these days lol.
    There's really no other way to say it without it feeling like I'm repeating myself. You've proven the type of person you are. What are you expecting an essay?

There's really no other way to say it without it feeling like I'm repeating myself. You've proven the type of person you are. What are you expecting an essay?
    You could point out my "excuses" you claim that I'm making. I didn't notice any, so it seems like you're just tossing out random dismissive buzz terms that bad arguers like yourself like to use.

You also didn't challenge my proposed way to properly handle the situation, so it looks like you agree with me about that. Thanks for showing that you have at least a little bit of common sense to continue debating something that I'm clearly right about.

You could point out my "excuses" you claim that I'm making. I didn't notice any, so it seems like you're just tossing out random dismissive buzz terms that bad arguers like yourself like to use.

You also didn't challenge my proposed way to properly handle the situation, so it looks like you agree with me about that. Thanks for showing that you have at least a little bit of common sense to continue debating something that I'm clearly right about.
    Sorry I'm not gonna humor someone who "clearly have zero respect" for me. You can stay in your own messed up life I'm not here to fix it.

Sorry I'm not gonna humor someone who "clearly have zero respect" for me. You can stay in your own messed up life I'm not here to fix it.
    Well that was an easier win than I was expecting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Explosive View Post
    In conclusion, don't want to see stuff like this happen? Don't make people live in poverty. Else you'll reap what you sow.
    Good luck with that in the US. Politically, socially and economically, that country encourages and feeds inequality like no other. I don't see this changing any time soon either.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    oh ghetto because they're black? When white teens do it its just fine not ghetto right? thinly veiled racism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9fcd8e20bf31

Soon thereafter, the family learned of a racist Snapchat discussion about Lewis that was circulating online, prompting outrage and calls for justice.

Local police said they were “pretty confident” the chat involved Matthew Martin, the white 18-year-old who, authorities said, killed Lewis with his truck.

In the Snapchat conversation, an image of which was published by ABC affiliate KBLC, a poster using the name Matthew Martin said he had hit “some n—-r” on the highway.

is this ghetto too? or is it only ghetto when they're balck?
    Found the racist. Ghetto culture can include any color of skin.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    If that's all it takes for you to lose faith in humanity, you're going to have real trouble. The world has never been as good as it is right now overall.
    It's funny how you and a few others on here never heard that use as an expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Lol I knew what they looked like before I watched the video. I love how when it's a white person doing something bad they mention the race but always omitted if they are black. Totally racist.
    Yeah, because white teenagers never do shitty things right?