Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    So is there a reason you left out the part about another white guy getting involved to help the students?
    It's literally in the link clearly you read the fucking link?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    he has an agenda he wants to push.
    I posted the first couple paragraphs.... if anyone reads the link you'd see another person helps but why do you think I have an agenda? Because I didn't put the part of random white guy trying to help in the OP? How is that relevant but me pointing out the guy holding them up didn't even have a reason to be there at all isn't relevant? Talk about dumb shit arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardshinobi View Post
    Tallahassee Police are investigating an incident in which four Florida A&M University students had a gun pulled on them by a man at an apartment complex for off-campus student housing.

The man, identified as Don Crandall, told the students they weren’t allowed to get into the apartment complex, nor ride the elevator with him, according to a video of the incident that has gone viral. Crandall has since been fired from his job as a hotel general manager.

According to BuzzFeed News, Isaiah Butterfield and his three friends, Fitzroy Rhoden, Stephen Brooks, Joshua Cosby—all juniors at FAMU,—were going to a friend’s apartment at the Stadium Centre apartment complex on Saturday for a party. While in the parking garage, waiting for the friend, Zavian Flowers, to let them in, Crandall walked past them and told them they couldn’t come in.

Crandall then walks inside the building toward the elevator and tells the other men to find their own, because that’s “[his] elevator.” Another student challenges him, saying, “If you own the building, let me know.” Crandall again repeats that they’re not getting in the elevator, and says they don’t belong and don’t have a key. After Chad shows that he has a key, Crandall says, “You think I’m fucking kidding?”

Crandall then pulls out a gun and holds it in a fist, his cellphone in his other hand. He then shows the other men his key.

Hey look, removing the emphasis on Race still tells the story, but makes it about a deranged individual threatening students, it does not make him any less of a shit head, but avoids race baiting. But I guess the only important factors nowadays is if it is a racial thing, not just a bad person doing bad things to good people.
    mmhm yes let's remove race because white peopel really don't like when racist things happen and they have to face them so let's pretend their race played no part.

Fucking weak and pathetic, "don't mention that it was racism you can tell the story without potinign out it is racism"

existing while black is a problem for a lot of white people for fuck sakes blacks get the cops called on them so much for daring to be alive in the same area as white people and it happens all the time, in this case a racist guy pulled a gun, why do you want me not to mention race?

"you don't belong around here boy" and you'd say "well maybe the guy is racist but why do you have to make it about race, you're race baiting!" I'm sorry but is your white fragility so severe the very thought of having to admit racism against minorities by white is a thing shatters your fragile bs world?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    who cares about this stuff anymore... it shouldn't even make the headlines as it's a daily occurrence.
    Why shouldn't be? People here seem to think it isn't a bit deal, yet it does happen everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    Yes but that doesn't answer why you left that part out in your post. Especially when the first man pulled out and held the gun whilst he was talking to the guy who intervened.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Yes but that doesn't answer why you left that part out in your post. Especially when the first man pulled out and held the gun whilst he was talking to the guy who intervened.
    I left out a shit ton of shit in my OP I only posted the first couple paragraphs, go take your tin foil hat and take it off maybe and stop making conspiracies?

The guy intervening really wasn't the main part of the story, the main issue was the guy even holding them up to begin with. You want me to mention the guy who came so you can say "but look there are good white people!" who said there weren't? This isn't a story about a good Samaritan.

If I was posting a story about a guy who was driving a car hit and run and then called his friends to brag, I wouldn't also include a bystander who helped saved the person who got hit, because I want to focus on the actual perp. So please... with the bullshit, cut it out.

- - - Updated - - -

I posted the first couple paragraphs.... if anyone reads the link you'd see another person helps but why do you think I have an agenda? Because I didn't put the part of random white guy trying to help in the OP? How is that relevant but me pointing out the guy holding them up didn't even have a reason to be there at all isn't relevant? Talk about dumb shit arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

mmhm yes let's remove race because white peopel really don't like when racist things happen and they have to face them so let's pretend their race played no part.

Fucking weak and pathetic, "don't mention that it was racism you can tell the story without potinign out it is racism"

existing while black is a problem for a lot of white people for fuck sakes blacks get the cops called on them so much for daring to be alive in the same area as white people and it happens all the time, in this case a racist guy pulled a gun, why do you want me not to mention race?

"you don't belong around here boy" and you'd say "well maybe the guy is racist but why do you have to make it about race, you're race baiting!" I'm sorry but is your white fragility so severe the very thought of having to admit racism against minorities by white is a thing shatters your fragile bs world?

- - - Updated - - -

Why shouldn't be? People here seem to think it isn't a bit deal, yet it does happen everyday.
    Tell me would this article have been written if it was a black guy holding up 3 white guys? Or would it have been written if the Author left Race out of it all together, sure the guy is most certainly being racist, but injecting it over and over again by bringing up the races of each party is not doing anything other then baiting people into these arguments. Further pushing the narrative that White people are bad, all white people are racists, RACE RACE RACE, this is a big deal because Racism, why cant people just be people, bad man did bad thing to students, that should be the focus not the color of their skin, the more we bring that in the less we can rid ourselves of it.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardshinobi View Post
    Tell me would this article have been written if it was a black guy holding up 3 white guys? Or would it have been written if the Author left Race out of it all together, sure the guy is most certainly being racist, but injecting it over and over again by bringing up the races of each party is not doing anything other then baiting people into these arguments. Further pushing the narrative that White people are bad, all white people are racists, RACE RACE RACE, this is a big deal because Racism, why cant people just be people, bad man did bad thing to students, that should be the focus not the color of their skin, the more we bring that in the less we can rid ourselves of it.
    if it was a black guy holding up white guys there would be 50 pages about "dindu nuffins" some people would say "this is just how black people are" and "of course they were black" and "this is the problem with thugs and ghetto culture" and then someone would get banned for saying "fucking monkeys" and then someone would get close to calling the niggers but then wouldn't and then I would say you're all fucking racist and then I would be told to shut the fuck up and I am the racist one for even seeing racism to begin with.

I mean this all literally happened in a thread on this very page so stfu and go take a look?

if it was a black guy holding up white guys there would be 50 pages about "dindu nuffins" some people would say "this is just how black people are" and "of course they were black" and "this is the problem with thugs and ghetto culture" and then someone would get banned for saying "fucking monkeys" and then someone would get close to calling the niggers but then wouldn't and then I would say you're all fucking racist and then I would be told to shut the fuck up and I am the racist one for even seeing racism to begin with.

I mean this all literally happened in a thread on this very page so stfu and go take a look?
    You continue to believe that and you continue to fuel the machine, I hope one day you can look past race and see that not constantly bringing it to the forefront would eventually stop giving it the power it has. I am not going to respond to you anymore, because you clearly only want a fight, I personally think we should address things more calmly, stop feeding into the Race and Sex wars, and just be people. But I guess true equality isn't what people want anymore and that saddens me, Good luck in what ever it is you are fighting to achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I left out a shit ton of shit in my OP I only posted the first couple paragraphs, go take your tin foil hat and take it off maybe and stop making conspiracies?

The guy intervening really wasn't the main part of the story, the main issue was the guy even holding them up to begin with. You want me to mention the guy who came so you can say "but look there are good white people!" who said there weren't? This isn't a story about a good Samaritan.

If I was posting a story about a guy who was driving a car hit and run and then called his friends to brag, I wouldn't also include a bystander who helped saved the person who got hit, because I want to focus on the actual perp. So please... with the bullshit, cut it out.
    Except he was part of the main story by the fact he was also in danger alongside the students when he pulled out the gun. You're desperately trying to make out that the guy did it for racist reasons rather than being an asshole that's not right in the head by cherry picking and removing the part that doesn't fit the story you're trying to push.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Not sure if it was indicated if cops were called or if the guy ran off before they got there or what.

EDIT: oh, looks like they did the next day.
    I guess we can rule out any racism under the new definition of the word.

lmao this race baiting OP is on a roll.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    lmao this race baiting OP is on a roll.
    Oh he defenitly is, sadly nothing is done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Oh he defenitly is, sadly nothing is done about it.
    Nothing done about the thread talking about the black teens with several racist post complete with slurs. But having white racism in a thread is just too much for your fragile minds.

This has devolved into race discussion. closing now...