Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    So long that he doesn't act as though we're collectively mentally challenged, I'm fine.
    As long as commenters keep acting that way, he doesn't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nim135 View Post
    Ion is one of the best game directors this game ever had.
    wrong, you can think that but it's still wrong.
    WoW has degenerated to the point beyond the deafening silence of quarterly subscription numbers that Wod's hemorrhaging during beta caused.

as much as i hated GC's constant permanent nerfs to ret pally WoW was a better game back then, now it's a slightly better job.
    which isn't something that you pay for should be.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    wrong, you can think that but it's still wrong.
    WoW has degenerated to the point beyond the deafening silence of quarterly subscription numbers that Wod's hemorrhaging during beta caused.

as much as i hated GC's constant permanent nerfs to ret pally WoW was a better game back then, now it's a slightly better job.
    which isn't something that you pay for should be.
    What exactly GC has to do with it? He was never game director back then. Chilton was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I would like to see is some developer insight on the threat changes they made in BFA. As far as I know they've never really explained the actual reasons they made threat relevant again.

I'm still not convinced they didn't accidentally just make Skittish baseline and the Skittish affix in m+ is now non-functioning :P
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!