Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Don't feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    What's your raiding progress? is this down to the warfront scenario that your guild managed this or simply another reason but you really want to blame the ordering of warfront action?
    https://www.wowprogress.com/

There is a reason the top 10 guilds are all Horde. And only 2 Alliance in the top 20... 6 in the top 50.

It was a decided advantage, it's irrefutable.

But I could care less... I didn't even buy BfA... I finally reached the point that the game isn't wroth the time or money to play anymore. This is only a mild "bonus reason".

Solid troll. Let down by follow ups though.

9/10 for content (current debated topic)
    7/10 for initial execution (hooked a few people)
    3/10 for followup work though (made it way to obvious this is a baiting troll post)

Next time for the follow ups at least make it sound plausible

Is it time for all the ''blizz favours horde'' to stop and all just embrace the faction you enjoy most and not QQ?

Just because the horde are better and the better players generally choose horde, does not make the issue blizzards fault.

The warfront resetting rares for horde only is like a thank you for the hard work the horde put in, once the alliance do the resource grind, they can have some rare killing time too. Seems fair... work hard = reward time.
    CoA server
    Horde took 5 days to get to 100%
    in the first 24 hours alliance went from 0 to 46%

Now tell me who's put in the most work again....

Quote Originally Posted by darkenrahl View Post
    is this a joke post or are you seriously that clueless about the raw advantage of the warftont first week//s in gearing alt quickly to 340 ready to get carried and geared in m+ for comp switch while raiding?
    sure pvp yielded better reawards, but warfront was more consistent for early gearing..
    Pretty much. My alt horde monk is geared almost exactly to the same level as my main that I had been actively prepping for raiding and spent 500k on the AH boosting into ilevel brackets. From just warfronts. It was a pretty heavy advantage, but I get why the cycle had to start somewhere, I mostly just feel like the rares thing is rubbing salt on the wound and hopefully an oversight.

Deleted
    Whatever. Hearthstone, exiting boralus harbor Inn, Turn Up music, Dam da Dam, da Dam Da Dam, dadadadadada dam Barram *feelsgoodman*

5+ Year Old Account
    Horde got better racials, buff Alliance and we will have more players

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    indeed, doubt people will care so much then
    Of course they will, I've never seen any content update without shitshow on forum.

who was baited? just a discussion here
    Saying something that somebody doesn't agree with apparently constitutes "trolling".

Is it time for all the ''blizz favours horde'' to stop and all just embrace the faction you enjoy most and not QQ?

Just because the horde are better and the better players generally choose horde, does not make the issue blizzards fault.

The warfront resetting rares for horde only is like a thank you for the hard work the horde put in, once the alliance do the resource grind, they can have some rare killing time too. Seems fair... work hard = reward time.
    Quality shitpost

where are the mods tho? There can't possibly be a more obvious bait thread than this

I'm quite happy whenever i spawn my racial fantasy anvil on my lightforged space goat.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    Saying something that somebody doesn't agree with apparently constitutes "trolling".
    it's the mmo-chump way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Quality shitpost

where are the mods tho? There can't possibly be a more obvious bait thread than this
    report it, the mods are very active and they can clearly see the thread is aimed at shitty ''blizz favours horde'' threads and not a ''alliance suck'' thread like some seem to think, for which I can't understand why they struggle to read so much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    https://www.wowprogress.com/

There is a reason the top 10 guilds are all Horde. And only 2 Alliance in the top 20... 6 in the top 50.

It was a decided advantage, it's irrefutable.

But I could care less... I didn't even buy BfA... I finally reached the point that the game isn't wroth the time or money to play anymore. This is only a mild "bonus reason".
    the advantage is not lead by the current racials or the warfront rotation.

That would require maturity. Something sorely lacking on their side. They complain about the top world guilds being Horde. Problem is Mythic raiding is really hard when school is in session and their parents won't let them stay up past 8pm playing computer games.

the advantage is not lead by the current racials or the warfront rotation.
    It absolutely is.

It absolutely is.
    It really is not. If you truly think that then I can only presume you are preferring to hide behind the excuses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    The Alliance got to run the warfront w/o the 320 requirement, too, so it will balance out in time.
    Checking if this was the case for you in EU, because in NA, that was not the case. I play on the NA servers and so far only my Horde toons have been able to run the warfronts. They haven’t been available for the Alliance yet, so I’m guessing that the 320 requirement will still stand when the Alliance gets it. It looks like the Alliance will be unlocking them in a couple days on NA.

"I jumped the bandwagon to the stronger faction and now pretend I am a contributing part of it, while bein mediocre at best and riding on the coattails of my betters."

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    The Alliance got to run the warfront w/o the 320 requirement, too, so it will balance out in time.
    Except it doesn't matter if it does or doesn't balance out.
    People are racing mythic, to be competetive in the raiding scene or just to push high mythic+ keys. The extra chances at loot are EXTREMELY impactful.
    The system needs to be balanced from the start.

- - - Updated - - -

It absolutely is.
    It really isn't. Horde has always been the top mythic raid faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

5+ Year Old Account
    You actually dont understand why Alliance players cries? and why Horde players cries.

First off the faction identity, Alliance players cant bear the fact that they are playing a faction based upon Hummies, therefore Horses being the main theme, while i agree with them on the need some spicy on the mounts, that doesnt mean they need to be Dinosaurs or monsters, just Horses with maybe more armor, black armor, blood something to make the difference. Therefore its looks like they have been forgotten by blizzard on the art style department. But not the identity.

The Horde problem its because of Lore and being the wild card of Blizzard when they need a villain, the Horde its there because the Alliance are the true Hero Faction on WoW. So Horde people believe that they are forgotten by Blizzard, notmywarchief, voljin died by random npc #345 and probably to solve this problem, blizzard always gives the Horde the cool mounts/wild storyline to appease the wound that they inflicted.... and yes people forgets.

Then its comes to the proplayers choosing one faction. REMEMBER THE HUMAN RACIAL + TRINKET STACKING beautifull right? or the Axe mastery on Orcs? yes before it was obvious why some players chosed the factions to improve they perfomance on pve or pvp. But this its not the main problem of the crybabies.

And finally we have the people that says everything its bad in everyexpansion, wow is dead blah blah.

racials aren't that important no more. 2015 called, it wants its excuses back.

- - - Updated - - -

it's work, across numerous professions. Which also requires gold to fund, which is work to grind... so yeah, I win and you lose.
    You can literally trivialize the mechanic of a raid boss with the blood elf racial.