Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    One day you'll hopefully realise how stupid it is getting worked up over people enjoying a game you don't.

I mean I too don't find BfA as good as I hoped I would, but I'll just unsub and do something else. Spending my time being angry at people enjoying the game is just so silly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    One day you'll hopefully realise how stupid it is getting worked up over people enjoying a game you don't.

I mean I too don't find BfA as good as I hoped I would, but I'll just unsub and do something else. Spending my time being angry at people enjoying the game is just so silly to me.
    But if anonymous people on the internet like then they don't agree with you. How can you possibly stand to live with that?

Deleted
    How dare you enjoy BfA when a random guy told you not to do so? HOW DARE YOU?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    But I'm raiding and doing mythic dungeons and when warfront unlocks for Alliance, I'm going to run it for transmog pieces.
    So still didn't address how you like the new bfa systems. I've almost managed to stay subbed with hope for better future until the AMA.

Hint: You are part of the problem like brain dead fanboys. If the content outside the raids doesn't make you vomit you deserve it.

I'll will be here when after another month you finally discard the fanboy glasses and realized that its not gonna change. And I'll laugh and laugh and laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Doubt it. The risk is too high. Its all well and good until they ask the reviewer with integrity who writes up an article about blizzard trying to pay him for a good review. I know most people dont have integrity when they get a chance for a quick buck, but some do.
    If real paid shills do exist, they would not be paid by blizzard directly for being "shills". Most likely A company or something that also benefits from Blizzards success. It's hard to believe, but I guess its kinda possible. No proof, but possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    All the real people I talk to in real life or youtubers/streamers think the game is pretty mediocore or crap. It's just anonymous posters with 2018 join dates defending Blizzard.
    Been around longer than that....and I like BFA.

The things i dont like however are:
    Reps by world quest are slow and it takes too long.
    the AP grind is ridiculous. fucking ridiuclous. There is no reason to have traits that i still havent been able to unlock and wont unlock for weeks because they have a lvl 30 requirement...its just absurb considering how much i play.

Shamans. I Main a shaman and they are weak as fuck compared to other dps classes and its ridiuclous.

Things I like:
    Leveling was one of the better experiences ive had, they could use some work with the max level scaling tho granted
    The raid is really good, and I dont think ill burn out on it before the next one releases which i like alot.
    m+'s are hard. I MEan really fucking hard to hit the times you need and i like that challenge for smaller group comps. (Negative here is i have to heal it because a ele shaman is not cutting it at higher level keys)

Honestly its not the sky is falling thing that people on this forum make it out to be. I Believe it was a rushed expansion to satisfy stockholders, and that 8.1 is going to be the polished game that BFA should have released as.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    You absolutely can explain it. Some people like different things. There are some people that play WoW only for pet battles, it doesn't take a huge leap in logic to assume that there are some people that are thoroughly enjoying BFA.
    No you don't understand I and a lot of other people can't stand the taste of fish so that means anyone that say's they like fish is being payed by the fishing industry to say they like fish.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    So still didn't address how you like the new bfa systems. I've almost managed to stay subbed with hope for better future until the AMA.

Hint: You are part of the problem like brain dead fanboys. If the content outside the raids doesn't make you vomit you deserve it.

I'll will be here when after another month you finally discard the fanboy glasses and realized that its not gonna change. And I'll laugh and laugh and laugh.
    You never asked if I liked it, only that people who like BfA are shills or only leveling or pet battling. Please don't move the goal posts.

I dislike the majority of BfA but if you think people are paid by blizzard to give positive feedback you are idiotic.

People like battling pokemon and collecting 400 mounts and use 3 of them so why wouldn't there be people who actually like the boring ass islands/warfronts, ignore that azerite has massive issues while rocking 11 in their necklace, doing WQ's and wanting paragon ( LIKE REALLY ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS I HAVE 10k WQ ACHIEVEMENT ITS NOT ACTUALLY FUN ) so yeah, people will defend blizzard even if they served them a shit sandwich they would complement the corn in it.

If Blizzard is doing that, where do I sign up?

Seriously though, if they were there would be way more threads than there are going on now.
    The only one I've seen who could be a proper shill is Shadowpunkz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

He thinks Blizzard is paying people to say nice things about BfA. Still sounds bollocks though.
    Honestly its more likely to be an actual Blizzard employee defending the game they made than people specifically paid to defend it.

But yeah, BFA is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    The OP is clearly not open to a conversation about this. So, why argue with them?

Either you hate BfA or you're a Blizz white knight. Did we need another thread to prove that?
    Conversation in alpha, conversation in beta, conversation at release, conversation in 1 month after release with ION coming out an telling again how WRONG we are are. WE just can't fucking understant HOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING FUN WITH INFINITE GATING, WITH DOG SHIT EXPEDITIONS WITH MEGA ULTRA GIGA RETARD WF, WITH MORE BUGS THAN A PRIVATE SERVER WITH THE WORST CLASS DESIGN SINCE VANILLA ( still not addressed) and so many fucking more issues not addressed from the paragon of mmos. Buts its We have the shills heroes coming trhough!
    Last edited by Vorkreist; 2018-09-17 at 11:11 PM.

The saddest thing is that the OP is probably not trolling.

People just enjoy the game. We could very well accuse you of being paid by developers of other games to jump on the negativity train to destroy wow's good image. People have different opinions and that's fine. Learn to cope with that, life will be easier.

While these white knights, fanboys, shills or whatever you like to call them can get overzaelously defensive with the game... its more of their own ignorance rather than making it their job to defend the game. WoW is probably their life style and the last thing they want to hear is anything bad about the game. These people where there defending the entire run of WoD aswell, and it took an expansion later for most of them to open their eyes. Some people just have way lower standards than others.

They aren't paid, probably. The people who say these things are the same ones that get your order wrong at McDonalds.

10+ Year Old Account
    You never asked if I liked it, only that people who like BfA are shills or only leveling or pet battling. Please don't move the goal posts.
    And I'm right in that regard. Also called your shill ass out still didn't try to defend. So please AGAIN FOR THE GAZILIONTH TIME tell whats why BFa is worth playing outside the zones ( 90 % kill 10 bears quests very creative!) and that fantastic music. Do I have to go even deeper and debate the how low effort and dumb The uldir mechanics are?

Also for the dungeon fans. Its really nice to have no standards. It saves blizzard money and time when all they have to cater to is a playerbase that likes 60-70% of dungeons rendered in a few simple cheap dark polygons and we just copy paste dumb shit from other expansions to fill the rest. Its amazing GUYS!1

P.S. For every defending fuckface I dare you to still be here on the quarterly investor updates.
    Last edited by Vorkreist; 2018-09-17 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    And I'm right in that regard. Also called your shill ass out still didn't try to defend. So please AGAIN FOR THE GAZILIONTH TIME tell whats why BFa is worth playing outside the zones ( 90 % kill 10 bears quests very creative!) and that fantastic music. Do I have to go even deeper and debate the how low effort and dumb The uldir mechanics are?
    The raid is good. The dungeons and M+ are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    All the real people I talk to in real life or youtubers/streamers think the game is pretty mediocore or crap. It's just anonymous posters with 2018 join dates defending Blizzard.
    Hello. I've been playing since vanilla. I preferred BC/Wrath over current content, but I'm still having a blast.

Think I'm a fake account?
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

I enjoy the game for sure, playing 5 chars, 1 for raids/m+ the others for gold making later in expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gahaha, you and i don't know what the larger reaction is to the game because 80%+ of the players do not actively participate in forums/reddit and so on. We used to be able to tell by the sub numbers but since they stopped releasing those there is no way to tell. The reaction to this expansion is practically the same as all past expansions, though this one has a few more larger bugs that made it past. If you are sick of it just unsub until they either fix it or come out with more content.