Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Hunters? Lol no. SPriests are the most hated because they're worthless. Besides Disp, Vamp, and Silence, they have almost no utility and do pretty bad ST and AoE damage atm.
    Coincidentally after all this pugging, a shadowpriest was the only player who left an awesome impression on me. It was Boralus+7 iirc, his damage was quite high, he mass dispelled himself and me (healer) on last boss before I had a chance to, and showed me a good position to avoid the LoS issues there. He won the 1 item he was there for and it was well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by pookas View Post
    My ilvl is fine .......... I only que for level 6 or 7 keys yet im always declined. Not everyone gets amazing RNG like 380 ilvl procs so its hard to be 360+..........

Why them only??
    Your ilevel is fine for 6 or 7 keys, but you are playing a hunter and we hunter chase down gear and play the shit out of the game. When you sign up for a +7 there are another 10+ hunter signing up with higher ilevel. There another 20+ other classes of different ilevels. You need to find people, make groups and work your way up.

Why should i accept you @ 357 when there are 20 others higher then you? You are a stranger to me. If you don't like this, make your own group.

All this before raider io score too and that addon showing me every ones score.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnyride View Post
    And seem to have no clue what misdirection is.
    ^ must be a warrior or druid. MD has not been needed for years, even last xpac and skirmish.

further, most hunters are BM and our MD is garbage because it dont transfer pet threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Reivur View Post
    I love Hunters. Its my favorite pet class in the game. But that's also the problem: Its a fucking pet class. The average hunter doesn't dismiss their pets on slopes or jumps. This expansion has MULTIPLE instances where people want to do 'shortcuts' and skip mobs by doing these. Almost without fail a Hunter will screw these up and get everyone flanked from behind and killed. There are of course hunters I know I'll play with, but that's because I know them. I have no reason to trust a pug, and because of this, that more or less instantly cuts Hunters for me out of four of the instances guaranteed.

Sorry. Don't want to instantly fail a keystone because of bad ai and the hunter refusing to micromanage to mitigate it. And no, it has nothing to do with their dps. I'll take Shamans. Its literally this issue and only it.
    I have been a Warlock for years and have learned to dismiss my pet constantly. The irony for me is that I have never accidentally pulled a boss or random pack on my Hunter but I have on my Warlock. I see Hunters pull random crap all the time.

Why do people hate hunters so much

:
    I play a hunter. I hate it so much cause all three specs are ^(^&(&*( retarded.

I don't take barrage or aoe if there's nothing to aoe. Multishot does not pull mobs far enough to not be body pulled, as far as I noticed.
    My pet does have a mind of its own if it goes at the back of the boss, not the hunter's fault, that's how the damn pet's AI works.

Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post
    In Shrine of the Storm, we usually skip the 3 mobs behind the boss (with 2 healers mobs).
    Now we pulled the boss and as you know the boss moves randomly in the area, when he was near the stairs, the hunter sent his pet to attack and the pet moved to the other side of the stairs to attack the boss from behind, pulling not only the 3 mobs we skipped but also the little (neutral) ones there.
    And you know what happens when you have to kill more than 10 mobs with Bursting during a boss fight, a wipe of course.
    Never had this happen before with any other class.
    This is blizzard fault imo. And it not that the Hunter sent his pet in. His pet is following the target and will auto go behind it. With the PET UI being fucked you cannot even tell the pet to stay in front and dps. This occurred to me too in a +10 but I got the pet to FD/passive which dropped all threat and the mobs did not pull and kept it on passive until the boss moved again.

346 on my SV Hunter and I've done a Mythic 7 this week.

They have us cuz they anus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    It's not even about hunters in the first point. Whenever I, a healer, put my key for let's say from a +6 to a +10 I have dozens and dozens (I'm not exagerrating, it takes a minute or two) of dps in group. It's nothing personnal but I literally have to choose between 30 different damage dealers so sorry but I'll probably pick the one that has 10 more iLVL and more experience, why would I go with the less experienced and less geared one ?

Make some friends, add everybody that you had a good run with, create a community and invite people so you have a pool of players, find a more active guild, reach out to people on mythic + discords. There are plenty of solutions, whining about this on mmo-champ isn't one.

Deleted
    I play BM hunt, and am around 360 equipped, i got a decent wowprogress score and know alot of people as was alot higher in legion on several characters but, if you focus on doing a +8 in each dungeon and raider IO would one day update, i think your invites will be fine, especially on skittish weeks like this. Also i havent had anyone outdamage me so far, only if they got a pull of stupid burst aoe, like waycrest first room - full - then its hard to catch up. but would still be on par then.

What people forget to do is make a standard line " Hi im BM Hunt, 360 equipped and do aorund 14k overall and around 12-13k per boss. Im highly experienced and know how to stun interrupt and bring flask/pots" if you post that line to the groups u apply for it shows u arent a moron, are aware of whats needed. Obviously helps if u can sorta come through on those things though :P

As others said, your ilvl is low. I regularly make my own groups and I can find DPS players above 360 easily.

Make your own group using your key and people will join... Trust me.

My ilvl is fine .......... I only que for level 6 or 7 keys yet im always declined. Not everyone gets amazing RNG like 380 ilvl procs so its hard to be 360+..........
    Your itemlevel is not fine, that is the problem. While it is of course high enough for the content you want to do, you have to ask yourself: If 10 people apply and 9 of them are 960+ while you are "only" 957, why should the group leader pick you over anybody else?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am ilvl 357 and i cant get a invite to single mythic+ level 6 or above........ Why do people hate hunters so much that its impossible to get invite?? i do good dps.

Is it our weak AOE or what??.......
    Its more that a trillion dps are applying for runs against a much, much, much smaller number of heals and tanks.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I played legion as bm hunter, i was blamed for the mistakes of others . Even i was doing interrupt, frrost trap, tar trap, md. Only mistake was happening with uncontrollable pet standing position. heroic dg finder or mythic + waiting time was like hell. I am maining druid with tank and healer , sometimes balance. As per your topic i cannot find m+ as dps also. Because there are lots of dps on queue. I create group as healer i see 20 dps applicants in 1 minute. So my answer is too many dps and bad hunter rep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    346 on my SV Hunter and I've done a Mythic 7 this week.
    Boost?......

Quote Originally Posted by Mgemnusratsl View Post
    I played legion as bm hunter, i was blamed for the mistakes of others . Even i was doing interrupt, frrost trap, tar trap, md. Only mistake was happening with uncontrollable pet standing position. heroic dg finder or mythic + waiting time was like hell. I am maining druid with tank and healer , sometimes balance. As per your topic i cannot find m+ as dps also. Because there are lots of dps on queue. I create group as healer i see 20 dps applicants in 1 minute. So my answer is too many dps and bad hunter rep.

- - - Updated - - -

Boost?......
    Nope. I pull my weight.

Why assume it's a boost? 346 isn't that bad to do 7. We had about 5-6 minutes left on the Freehold timer.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Everyone invites rogue/mage/warlock.
    Good joke. I've got M+9 on my lock at ilvl 357 but I don't get invited to any pugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    They always pull extra shit. It's not even a meme anymore.
    Am hunter, can confirm. Sorry guys, My B!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    I honestly don't find it difficult to get invited. I pugged a mythic +6 on my BM hunter with 352 ilevel. The trick is to constantly refresh the group finder and maybe pick a specific dungeon. Plenty of mythic groups get created every minute. Keep refreshing and apply to new groups created. I get 100% success rate of getting invited in a new formed group.

Why them only??

Your Ilvl may be "fine" .. but its low compared to others.

Look at it like this. If someone makes a 6+ mythic dungeon and you get 10 sign ups, 5 of which are all in the 355-360 range, 3 are in the 360-365 range, and 2 are in the 370+ range ... who do you think is getting invited? I can guarantee you not the 357 DPS.

You have several options. Either continuously que up for them and eventually get invited ... Make your own group .. or just aggressively do other content and hope for upgrades.

At 370 I get invited to every M+ group I que up for on my Hunter that has a DPS spot open. Why? Cause I'm 370.
    Last edited by sarym13; 2018-09-18 at 05:59 PM.