Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She'll pull a Seymour and run away for later. Rasta is surely dead, it fits the theme of his story to die and Talanji take over.

Horde won't win, Alliance will get a kill sack the city and then get pushed back to their ships. Will be a win at a cost for them, but way more damaging to the Horde if we consider Rastakhan that important.

Jaina won't die here. King trollmon will die which is where the talanji cinematic comes into play. It will probably be like the warfront bosses, their not dead just defeated.

Also about time the Alliance is on the attack! Revenge for Stormsong Valley!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Why is sylvanas not in the raid too.. if im gonna lose my jaina the horde should love sylvanas too..
    A second raid on a Horde city, already fighting one leader and you want the Warcheif as well barely half a year into the expansion? Yeah, good one /golfclap

10+ Year Old Account
    She'll pull a Broken Shore again, disappear mid-fight and Anduin or Genn will end up lying dead in the middle of the boss arena.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    at 10% hp arthas will pop in the mid of the raid and one shot all the hordes while yelling "The darkness i saw for me,was merely a setback"
    I chuckled :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Rastakhan will likely die, Telanji will find out the hard way her dad sold her and their people to Bwonsamdi. Reduced even further and now directly assaulted by the Alliance, Telanji will officially unify the Zandalari with the Horde. Jaina probably won’t die. She’ll teleport out to safety.

Edit: on the other hand, they didn’t say Kul Tirans or Zandalari as playable lol how long are we going to wait for a core expansion feature?

No. She's too far important.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    at 10% hp arthas will pop in the mid of the raid and one shot all the hordes while yelling "The darkness i saw for me,was merely a setback"
    No idea why, but that comment made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Seeing how it's a raid on Zuldazar, I guess the Horde is gonna be the major loser (while the Alliance gets damaged too), which is probably gonna be the Point where all this talk from Blizzard how the factions are gonna be equally bad and good starts to shape up. I mean atm the Alliance seems like the good guys, so this could be a moment where they can even Things out a bit (seeing how the Siege of Lordaeron wasn't really a great success and how Teldrassil was completely destroyed by the Horde).

Maybe this could also lead to a Point where Horde Players could start to sympathize with Sylvanas.
    IDK, I totally see where she was coming from it was Saurfang's fault for being a pussy and not killing Malfurian, she had no choice but to destroy the World Tree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    IDK, I totally see where she was coming from it was Saurfang's fault for being a pussy and not killing Malfurian, she had no choice but to destroy the World Tree.
    ...and this is where the thread will inevitably devolve into another shiftfest Oh well, 3 pages was good while it lasted...*sigh*

"Enough, I tire of this"

You know it's gonna end this way.

Saurfang will break out of an ice block that jaina put him in. He will then attack jaina and break her staff. Jainas dad spirit will come out of it and lift jaina in the air, preventing her from moving. He will then say "No Lord Admiral navigates the seas forever, my daughter." And then the raid kills her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Saurfang will break out of an ice block that jaina put him in. He will then attack jaina and break her staff. Jainas dad spirit will come out of it and lift jaina in the air, preventing her from moving. He will then say "No Lord Admiral navigates the seas forever, my daughter." And then the raid kills her.
    I really hope this happens and they play beware beware the daughter of the sea as she gets put down.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    I highly doubt she'll be killed. I mean, it could happen to offset some Horde loss but doesn't seem likely.

Besides, who says the Horde has to win the fight?
    Who says alliance has to win the fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    No, she will conjure a flying arcane ship and flee at 5% health.
    "I'll dismember you next time! And your little dog too!"

As I said it is unlikely she will die, would be fun if an orc sniper wounds her yet again though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    True. We can all meet up over beers with that High Elf whose ship she nuked from Ratchet.
    THe remaining High Elves join the Horde for maximum shitstorm effect
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    According to the Developer Live Stream.

Will she die?
    Nope. She will probably retreat out of there.

Nope she won't die, anyone who thinks she will is naive. The Zandalari and the Horde will repel the attack, Rastakhan will die, but Jaina will flee when she reaches low health.

Obviously not, she was just made Lord Admiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Who says alliance has to win the fight?
    Well, the Alliance will win the fight in the end but that wasn't what I was talking about. I was talking specifically about the Horde attacking Jaina during the raid.