Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Did everyone arguing over the faction bosses and their mechanics all miss this?
    "After completing the faction, you experience the other side of the story through NPCs telling you what happened."

We're all going to end up killing the same bosses

Not enough for me, sorry Ion.

Edit - Nice to see I was right about Jaina being made into a loot pinata though, cool story guys.

Honestly, sounds better than I was expecting.

We're still unlikely to see this content until late November, or perhaps even January (Blizz doesn't do December patches).

It was a low bar, but Blizz exceeded it.

I'm very interested in seeing what Siege of Zandalar is actually going to be like.

It comes across to me like a major instance of the Alliance finally being proactive in their battle against the Horde, rather than having every big move they make be a reaction to some atrocity of the Horde or another. Here's hoping the faction specific bosses do end up being unique from each other, although... I'm more interested, honestly, in the bosses that the two factions share. It raises the question of why and how these two perspectives end up meeting in the middle. Does a new challenger appear?

Really stoked to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguy16 View Post
    I will be honest. My opinion of BFA so far has been pretty negative. For me it had been on par with (or possibly worse than) WoD.

However, this does give me a bit of hope. Doesn't fix all of my issues. And I doubt the Azerite, Island Invasions, Warfront updates will be enough. But Some of the other content is appealing and they are trying. So it may get me to stay for a bit.
    +1. My thoughts exactly.

So ... which horde and alliance leaders are going to be killed off in Zuldazar?

Will jaina die???
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-09-18 at 07:38 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    Give. /10char
    You forgot to type out this: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

- - - Updated - - -

People thinking Jaina will die. She's the master of teleporting away in the nick of time, why would this be any different?

My guess is 7.1 launches in November with the new raid not activated until January.

A January raid release is still only 4 months in Uldir.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    My guess is 7.1 launches in November with the new raid not activated until January.

A January raid release is still only 4 months in Uldir.
    More like October and December. It's going onto the PTR this week, that gives them at least five weeks before November.

7+ Year Old Account

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    In the events following the raid, we should be able to recruit the Kul Tiran and Zandalari Allied Races. If you are Exalted with the existing factions and played through the War Campaign, that's enough, nothing additional to do.
    Guess I'm a bit blind... Don't recall it from the video, and it apparently skipped my sight in the list.

Thanks for being my eyes, m8!

Smoke and mirrors. Didn't address core issues of the expansion at all

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    That is actually... a lot.
    I knew assaults would find their way back; it's pretty cool tech even if it gets stale rather quickly.
    Let's hope some variation comes with it, such as more than just "pick 4 WQs that are easiest/fastest, then go kill a boss", but I have no idea what else it could be.
    On the bright side, those may make leveling alts faster, if the xp is anything like the Legion ones in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This. In total it is 14 bosses. However for each faction it's 11.
    Watch the VOD again, please. Its 9 for each faction. Did you even watch dude? Those + 2 from small raid is 11 total, not 14.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    TWO new raids yes, but a total of 11 bosses, we used to get 12-14 in a major patch, remember? Few more quests. Basically 7.2 without the broken shore, but a few more story quests (which I love). Nice for a minor patch, but you can't call it major in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

7.1 was a minor patch He called 8.1 a major patch. Biggo difference there.
    7.1 was, quote, "the first major update" for Legion. 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 were major patches. 7.1.5, 7.2.5, and 7.3.5 were minor patches.

jezus they are stubborn on account wide reps . they are effectively giving people all bonus from them being account wide but refuse to put last step.

stop being stubborn jerks - its a joke at this point - simply make them account wide

"Today on Upcoming in BFA, Feral and Druids in general are still trash"

Back to the Monster Hunter grind I go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    Not enough for me, sorry Ion.

Edit - Nice to see I was right about Jaina being made into a loot pinata though, cool story guys.
    Hey, it's about time an Alliance character becomes a raid boss. Even though she'll probably survive the raid, unlike most Horde characters.

Deleted
    I mean, this was needed after the launch - i kinda wonder if this was the reason for the many bugs and things that felt unfinished? Were they working on 8.1 instead of focusing on providing top launch content? If so, it's kinda of a terrible idea.... oh well, it does sound like a decent patch but i'm really not looking forward to having a raid that's different depending on your faction...unless they make the Alliance raid easier, in which case i'm all for it

I would be most surprised if Jaina ends up dying. It'll certainly be a spit in the face after all the much needed development she got in this expansion.
    Rastakhan, however, has limited time anyway after Rezan was slain. So he's good as dead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    More like October and December. It's going onto the PTR this week, that gives them at least five weeks before November.
    No chance Uldir only lasts for 3 months.