Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    It's almost like people moved on...
    Or who I'm speaking to right now weren't there in the first place.

I've seen some horrible, horrible posts here over the years. This one just takes the cake. If you have to ask for attention, you're almost universally unlikely to deserve such attention. Then, to come in years later and beg for it? Well, I'm going to assume you're a troll or simply have no concept of what is and is not appropriate. It sounds like you really need to get out of the house a bit more and stop worrying about the past, if real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    14 years too late I guess, Vanilla was a while ago my friend.
    It took a long time, but I guess the guys I debated this with are long gone now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kritisk View Post
    I've seen some horrible, horrible posts here over the years. This one just takes the cake. If you have to ask for attention, you're almost universally unlikely to deserve such attention. Then, to come in years later and beg for it? Well, I'm going to assume you're a troll or simply have no concept of what is and is not appropriate. It sounds like you really need to get out of the house a bit more and stop worrying about the past, if real.
    Okay the feel I'm getting from this forum is that you guys were not around back in the day. So this all means nothing to you.

The vast majority of people don't care about what might have been 15 years ago in a video game and the ones who do would do so with passing curiosity. While I apploaud your passion, you're interests are in the minority of a minority of a minority and frankly not a even a little deal much less a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by only777 View Post
    snip
    What do you want, a cookie? You can't demand attention or insta-viral videos. Sorry, but your YouTube fame isn't happening.

I hope they do delete this thread, because it's pointless, and irrelevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Because they're rather uninteresting features that were already abandoned designs 14 years ago?
    I'm getting the feel that guys I debated this with 10 years ago (has it really been that long!?) are long gone, and you guys could give two shits about this.

Deleted
    it's almost like no one gives a shit about it, strange, must be something else surely......

Okay, literally the entire point of my post is this.
    reporting as spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, literally the entire point of my post is this.
    But why should people care? You have video's of stuff emulated. Great. Awesome. But you also came here out of the blue to share a sob story of how you should be given praise and adulation just because of that. Well okay. Why? It hate to burst your ego bubble but it has nothing to do with you playing on private servers. It has to do with it not being a news worthy story.

You couldn't even share it in a forum post with out playing an emotion card in order to get more support. You don't even think it is that big of news yet want news sites to at least post click bait for it. Most WoW fansites that matter avoid clickbait for a reason.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

These were huge discussions back in the Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK days - I proved the theory's to be real.
    Well, here we are a decade later... if they didn't care then, they're not going to care now.

Deleted
    WoW...could people at least try to be nice on MMO-C for once.

Why flame the OP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There is an existing stickied thread for videos. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead