Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I really hope that when she reaches 10% she will try to run away only for krag'wa the huge to jump in, eat her whole and digest her alive. Would be fitting end for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Never understood the hatred towards Jaina. Probably the main reason is that Horde players are so used to be "on the badass winning side" and expect every Alliance member to be a lamb for the slaughter. When the Alliance main characters such as Jaina and Genn show,that Alliance actually can retaliate,the majority of Horde playerbase starts to throw shit at them and shout,that the Alliance is evil and they have commited so many crimes.
    Do they? Genn and Jaina are just drama queen, their way to retaliate is to shout abusive word the first and pout like a tsundere and change hairstyle the second; now if Genn put up a plan for creating more werewolf and the second do actually something then both will gain some credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    she wont die. she is the new leader of Kul'tiras.
    her mother on the other hand might
    .. throwing more fuel towards her hate against the Horde LOVE IT!

Never understood the hatred towards Jaina. Probably the main reason is that Horde players are so used to be "on the badass winning side" and expect every Alliance member to be a lamb for the slaughter. When the Alliance main characters such as Jaina and Genn show,that Alliance actually can retaliate,the majority of Horde playerbase starts to throw shit at them and shout,that the Alliance is evil and they have commited so many crimes.
    Nah. Varian was a worthy foe.

Jaina, and mages in general within in-game lore, are just big deus ex machimas. Being able to pull up any spell from their sleeves for any situation.
    Latest example is Jaina flying in on a ship she levitates, while also being able to freeze and plague and controlling several arcane cannons to raze a wall. Quite a lot she is doing at the same time. And she also single handedly manages something that the entire alliance force failed to do.

To make matters even worse, this isn't even planned by the alliance. Or Jaina. She just happens to come right in time, making the whole battle look quite dumb. Especially Anduin and Genn looks like complete fools. They have planned a siege of Lordaeron, come up with strategies and dedicated a massive force to the cause. Which ends up a massive failure, that could be understandable normally. But Jaina swoops in and shows that all Anduin and Genn needed was a few frost novas and a few mages to conjure some arcane cannons.

Also Im not sure why you mention Genn. From the Horde perspective we don't see him accomplishing anything, besides smashing a lantern.
    He seems very angry though, but have not proven to be any big threat.

Deleted
    So Horde attacks an Alliance capitol and burn it down with all the civilians.
    Horde attacks towns in Ashenvale and burns them down with all civilians.
    Horde attacks a Kul'tiran town and burns it down with all the civilians.

Alliance attacks a Horde capitol and it's a stalemate. Civilians are evacuated and the city is just locked down to Alliance.
    Alliance attacks a Zandalari capitol and it's a stalemate because gameplay reasons.

Horde players: Waaaaaaaaaaa!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Big Troll dies, Trollgirl takes over and joins Horde, making them playable.

Jaina dies, MILFmoore takes over and joins Alliance, making them playable.

The shoe fits.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post

Alliance attacks a Horde capitol and it's a stalemate. Civilians are evacuated and the city is just locked down to Alliance.
    Alliance attacks a Zandalari capitol and it's a stalemate because gameplay reasons.

P much this.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

No wonder, Talanji will pull 1000 ships out of her ass. Can't fight that with just one.
    What are you talking about? Talanji just used wind magic to increase the speed of her ship and wind magic to remove the fog giving their navy sight of the alliance warships.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Big Troll dies, Trollgirl takes over and joins Horde, making them playable.

Jaina dies, MILFmoore takes over and joins Alliance, making them playable.

The shoe fits.
    Jaina ain't gonna die 3 months into the expansion.

If anything Momma Proudmoore or Canon brother will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Highly doubt she will die, her and the Alliance will probably just retreat.
    Agreed. Zuldazar will "just be a minor setback" LOL.

I'm almost certain she will end the fight by saying: "Enough! I tire of this!" Then she'll stun the raid and teleport away.

But really though, I doubt Blizzard would have done all they have to build up her character recently just to have her die in the next patch.

Except most people on both sides seems to think this raid is going to be pretty interesting.

And are you still upset about your tree?

they said Horde will attack on the high seas if im not mistaken. She will probably just escape on her ship but I doubt she will die

15+ Year Old Account
    Look at it this way - how many horde characters have either died, or made villains who was then killed, compared to alliance over the course of wow? I mean as instance or raid bosses (because I honestly don´t recall a whole lot with the horde who didn´t die that way). So your "main reason" doesn´t hold ...
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Nah. Varian was a worthy foe.

Jaina, and mages in general within in-game lore, are just big deus ex machimas. Being able to pull up any spell from their sleeves for any situation.
    Latest example is Jaina flying in on a ship she levitates, while also being able to freeze and plague and controlling several arcane cannons to raze a wall. Quite a lot she is doing at the same time. And she also single handedly manages something that the entire alliance force failed to do.

To make matters even worse, this isn't even planned by the alliance. Or Jaina. She just happens to come right in time, making the whole battle look quite dumb. Especially Anduin and Genn looks like complete fools. They have planned a siege of Lordaeron, come up with strategies and dedicated a massive force to the cause. Which ends up a massive failure, that could be understandable normally. But Jaina swoops in and shows that all Anduin and Genn needed was a few frost novas and a few mages to conjure some arcane cannons.

Also Im not sure why you mention Genn. From the Horde perspective we don't see him accomplishing anything, besides smashing a lantern.
    He seems very angry though, but have not proven to be any big threat.
    Well,I think,that they actually killed him off only because Metzen quit the Blizzard and he,probably,doesn't want to be a voice actor and so,the Alliance now is lead by Anduin,who has 0 military experience and advisors such as Genn,who likes to rush in and start to think what to do next afterwards. Siege was a super failure and I think,that lorewise Alliance had huge losses - and mainly,thanks to those,who didn't equip their troops with blight immune equipment. About Jaina- that moment might seem cheesy,but in the end,she comes out as the hero of the day,saving everyone. If she would come to Anduin to lend her aid before the siege,not sure if everybody would be super happy to see her,considering that she left the Dalaran in the moment,when help was needed - the moment after the Broken Shore,when Anduin needed a support after the loss of his father and when the Legion was winning in all fronts.

If she would come to Anduin to lend her aid before the siege,not sure if everybody would be super happy to see her,considering that she left the Dalaran in the moment,when help was needed - the moment after the Broken Shore,when Anduin needed a support after the loss of his father and when the Legion was winning in all fronts.
    I just think mages need better writing in general. Perhaps Jaina could have saved them with strategy and military expertise instead. Like Grand Magister Rommath in the Purge of Dalaran. Jaina could have opened a portal to lead an ambush for the alliance instead. Or she could have focused on only containing the plague. But doing everything for the alliance was too much.
    This was the problem with Khadgar in WoD as well, your actions in the introduction felt meaningless when you collected X amount of items and then went to progress the story Khadgar just ran straight in one shotting everything and doing everything for the infiltration group.

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    Attacking a Horde City means Blizzard hates the Alliance..? Nice Logic!
    In no way will the alliance "win" and destroy/occupy the city though.

Don't really care for this idea for a raid in general. Unless each encounter has the exact same mechanics in the same sized room then it won't be balanced between alliance and horde. Also don't think including alliance or horde lore characters as bosses is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I really hope that when she reaches 10% she will try to run away only for krag'wa the huge to jump in, eat her whole and digest her alive. Would be fitting end for her.
    i really like your idea. And i gladly take the siege to Darzaralor if the sea witch dies like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    She tried to advocate peace between the Alliance and the Horde until Garrosh led an unprovoked attack on Theramore which also killed Rhonin. Basically getting the shaft from everyone ever since then, yet SHE is the one who has had it coming?
    Pfft. Stupid Horde fanboys.
    You call people stupid, but you neglect the fact that the attack wasn't at all unprovoked. They used Theramore as a military position to invade the Barrens, the Horde's own backyard. That isn't by any means unprovoked, so who's the stupid one here? On top of this, the civillians were given time to evacuate. I am not saying Garrosh was doing good deeds by any means, but before you call someone stupid the next time, learn the story and details surrounding it. Stupid Alliance fanboys.

Deleted

Horde player here. My reaction to the announcement was thinking about Dazar'Alor as a zone and then going "Whelp, that's probably going to work really well."

That said both Dazar'Alor and Boralus would make for great Raid Zones.