New engineering tinkers

Either buff them to be in line with nitro boosts or nerf nitro boosts. No way 10min cd is worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Either buff them to be in line with nitro boosts or nerf nitro boosts. No way 10min cd is worth it
    they are more likely to nerf old things than buff new things (rip frag belt)

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they are more likely to nerf old things than buff new things (rip frag belt)
    Yay, because Engineering doesn't feel bad already. /s
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    nerf nitro boosts.
    Yeah, nerf one of the only good things about engineering so you can feel good about some new tinker.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    give me the mats to make my mk2,, im maxed and still cannot make this mount,,wtf

Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    give me the mats to make my mk2,, im maxed and still cannot make this mount,,wtf
    farm the mats dude. they arent just giving it away.

Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    Do you need to be 150/150 to learn the recipe? I am still 130/150 and wanted to start farming the mats.

Plasma shield is BiS already, why would they buff it lol.

25k absorb that doesn't share CD with anything and is usable even if you drop engineering, and you're crying about it?

why the hell does nitro boots trigger potion cd lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bearlolzx View Post
    why the hell does nitro boots trigger potion cd lmao
    because everyone was engineer back before they changed that for more mobility
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..