Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blk View Post
    If Blizzard is so committed to the turret design it would be nice if they implemented something similar to Age of Conan's spellweaving where you rooted yourself and every second you did more damage, spells cost more, and you took some damage (wow should drop the last part). So you push a button and become rooted (can drop the stance off gcd) and every second you are there you do x% more damage and maybe generate x% extra maelstrom. Go all in if it has to be a turret - when turreting it should do tons of damage to compensate for everytime it has to move.
    We already have this, well the base of it to say. Dropping totems, we should do more damage if we stand within our totems (more damage than the totems provide.)

in legion there was almost nothing to complain about with elemental shaman (as long as you had the dual talent ring and a good fucking stormbringer ability!), id be 100% happy to just be reverted to legion where 2 earthquakes was a thing on a full maelstrom bar, and where flameshock had no cd, give us stormbringer artifact and echo of the elements as baseline and the class if fucking fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    anyone want to explain why this guys opinion is anymore valid than the usual "blizz hates X class" threads we get every single expansion?
    He was ele's main theorycrafter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demos89 View Post
    Hate me all you want, I think elemental is atleast decent. Or my raid are all terrible players. Which they are not at all.

Elemental can use some fixes but it's not a dead spec. Stop making it worse than it is or just learn to play it.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...TdDMC/#fight=9
    dude...your rogues, mages, DH, and warlocks are shit....you and the frost dk in your group did good..everyone else...not so much.

Its been proven that all shamans are masochists irl
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that actually doesn't happen.

- an enhancement shaman
    I get accepted to almost any group on my dk...enhance on the other hand...im usually waiting the full five minutes or instant declines. My shaman is 355 dk is 345....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    No, they are actually really bad. Did you look at your own logs?
    Those warlocks did terribly, the arms warrior might aswell not exist and the mages+rogue should reroll to candy crush.
    And 11k dps for a 97% parse? Yeah shamans are shit. If I do that dps at the same ilvl (he's 361, I'm 360) it would be a parse lower than 25%.

- - - Updated - - -

And that above 90 parse is 11.6 k dps at ilvl 361. If a warlock or hunter did that the parse would be in the lower 25's.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but only a complete moron would say it is fine for boring to be a strength or weakness, and those people should NOT be allowed to voice their opinions about balance.
    So... you saying Ion shouldn't speak to the community? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    I'm literally triggered. Elemental changes are nothing but farts, I cannot believe this is what Ele's are getting for a major patch. Ele's need serious help and Blizzard are quite literally doing nothing.

There should always a glimmer of hope with Ele as the expansion goes on but, this is truly shocking and a dire expectation for the things to come throughout BfA
    Not a word of this drivel is correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I get accepted to almost any group on my dk...enhance on the other hand...im usually waiting the full five minutes or instant declines. My shaman is 355 dk is 345....
    You're also clearly well versed in scientific testing\variables.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawlisse View Post
    indeed, the entire shaman class needs to be scrapped, and redone from scratch this is stupid, played a shaman for 14 years,now its picking up dust, cant even get an invite for a world boss and i'm at 355 Ilvl !!!
    When i join world bosses there is always auto join and none care what ilvl or class people got

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    So... you saying Ion shouldn't speak to the community? O.o
    Historically, it does not go well

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhka View Post
    A simple line "All damages from Elemental spells are increased by 20%" will make me much more happy than that long blue post tbh.
    If only all of us could be so simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    "blizzard hates you because you cannot perform equal to other classes at an elite level that only a few hundred or so players actually compete at"

Statistically speaking, this affects maybe 5 people who have posted in this thread.
    The rest of you are just fucking LARPing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    "blizzard hates you because you cannot perform equal to other classes at an elite level that only a few hundred or so players actually compete at"

Statistically speaking, this affects maybe 5 people who have posted in this thread.
    The rest of you are just fucking LARPing.
    Curious to know if you have played ele at max in BFA or shaman at all in BFA

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltsmasher View Post
    Curious to know if you have played ele at max in BFA or shaman at all in BFA
    One glance at his post history will tell you it's just some edgelording little kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues can have excellent mobility, unrivaled utility and the best survivability all while doing some of the best damage and blizzard calls that balance yet apparently shamans cannot get Echo of the Elements baseline because it will break the game /eyeroll

Quote Originally Posted by Psidum View Post
    Rogues can have excellent mobility, unrivaled utility and the best survivability all while doing some of the best damage and blizzard calls that balance yet apparently shamans cannot get Echo of the Elements baseline because it will break the game /eyeroll
    As a Rogue/Shaman main, I feel the need to say ;
    Rogues are the only pure melee Dps class, they should be better and bring a larger tool kit than any other class. The option just isn't there for Rogues to do anything else. With the good majority of encounters favoring ranged that leaves Rogues as the odd dps out. If we didn't have top 10 damage Rogues would be screwed without their defensive toolkit. Hell we were soak bots for most of ToS. I also wouldn't say Rogues have "utility" our utility comes from survivability windows. We have a nice stun/interupt toolkit though. Outside of lacking an AOE interupt, I've dropped kick, blind, cheap shot, and kidney shot in a row this exp to interupt.
    OT with Shaman:
    Shaman should have massive utility, I know we complain about damage output, but I feel Shaman have always been the only "support" class. I wouldn't have an issue with shaman in their current state of they had that OG utility, ability to buff the whole raid with totems, etc... I honestly feel that shaman should share the same totem tool kit, the same way rogue shares defensive tool kit among the specs. That means I think dps shaman should be able to drop healing tide and steam totems, etc... Low dps wouldn't be a huge deal if we could save the raid every 5 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Rogues are the only pure melee Dps class, they should be better and bring a larger tool kit than any other class.
    This is the same thing as saying a "hybrid tax" should exist. Pures should not get special treatment in their toolkits simply bc they can't spec into a tank or healer. The advantage a pure like Rogue has is that you can pretty easily change among your three specs to play whatever is better for a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I feel Shaman have always been the only "support" class
    Oh god, please no. If they want to give us any kind of utility, it should not be at our own spec's detriment - just balance it like all the other specs who have a class buff, with us not being tuned around it.

Honestly, I care less about the "fun" of the class and more about the performance and the community's perspective. It gets tiring outgearing mythic+ and not being able to get an invite to pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dessicuus View Post
    Seriously.

Was holding out hoping Blizzard would come through with a rework, instead you get a couple new talents and damage moved around slightly.

GG.
    Eles are at least higher than the very bottom. No matter where you go for parses, nobody is doing worse dps than Enh shamans. Even healers are doing more currently. Saddest days. Back to Vanilla WoW status of only being chain heal bots

Quote Originally Posted by Discordica View Post
    in legion there was almost nothing to complain about with elemental shaman (as long as you had the dual talent ring and a good fucking stormbringer ability!), id be 100% happy to just be reverted to legion where 2 earthquakes was a thing on a full maelstrom bar, and where flameshock had no cd, give us stormbringer artifact and echo of the elements as baseline and the class if fucking fixed.
    yeah no thx bring me pack pandaria shaman legion shaman had almost as much complaining as this expansion and for good reason. all the dps was rng skill didnt matter and if you dint get the god procs from rnjesus you were dead last compared to any decent player on any other class.