Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

i gave it a chance. but i'm sick of this.

alright, warmode is nice. mythics are nice.

i went through all the boring repetitive chore, of doing the exact same daily checklists every day or three.

but i get more and more infuriated every day by this crap loot system.
    i dont have the most time inthe world.
    i try to get gear... but the game keeps trolling me.

i get no loot, and i constantly get duplicates or non-upgrades.

now, immagine this....
    you got all blue gear, under 300, and one epic 340 a belt...
    first drop/reward.. 340 belt, second.. 340 belt... fourth 340 belt... while the rest of your items are crap.

now, repeat that with pants, 5 times.
    f**ck this shit, i cant take it any more.

everything needs to reward currency. according to it's difficulty, and then have a vendor.
    it's only fair.
    no one likes to gamble with their invested efforts.

cya guys, and have fun.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2018-09-21 at 09:42 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    first drop/reward.. 340 belt, second.. 340 belt... fourth 340 belt... while the rest of your items are crap.
    Never seen this happen before, OP. Twice? Sure, but getting only 5 Epic Itens after all this time playing, and all those itens being Belts?

Someone is telling you to buckle your pants.

Deleted
    I agree the badge system is 100% the better system

Leaving everything to RNG is insanity

I was pretty lucky this expansion though and managed to replace all blues in a blink of an eye in 2 characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Never seen this happen before, OP. Twice? Sure, but getting only 5 Epic Itens after all this time playing, and all those itens being Belts?

Someone is telling you to buckle your pants.
    Ive had it happen to me during a few expansions, was once riddled with gloves.

I did the warfront on 3 toons and got hands on all 3 and no uprolls... talk about just no feeling of satisfaction at all. Especially when guildies who log maybe 2 hours a week compared to my 20+ get 890 weapons from it. No reward for sinking your time into WoW at all, just 100% random all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    This week was pretty crummy for me to be honest, downgrade azerite chest from my pvp cache, ring with my worst stat combo from the +10 mythic cache, cleared all bosses worth doing on normal and only got a pair of wrists which were +5 ilvl but worse overall. Heroic I've done all but Zek'voz and G'huun and had zero drops. Not even a downgrade or anything, just sanguicell from every boss. Demotivating to say the least after putting in hours of effort on some of the heroic bosses.

It's almost as if you think badges ever replaced random drops in the past. At most you had a couple of badge items on your main character, maybe a couple more for your alts. The rest of the items were still looted from dungeons that could drop mails and shields even though you had no mail or shield wearers in your group. Nothing new, same 14 (try 20+ even) year old RNG!

blizzard relies on RNG to pad the experience, not keep it varied.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    I did the warfront on 3 toons and got hands on all 3 and no uprolls... talk about just no feeling of satisfaction at all. Especially when guildies who log maybe 2 hours a week compared to my 20+ get 890 weapons from it. No reward for sinking your time into WoW at all, just 100% random all the time.
    I assume you mean 390 weapons, but the highest possible weapon you can get from Warfronts is 380, and that's only from the quest that gives you the random 370 base.

10+ Year Old Account
    The RNG is fucking annoying. Trying to gear an alt and I swear I only get minor incremental upgrades for my already high ilvl gear. Like I get 340 gloves, then 355 gloves, then 370 gloves. All the while the rest of my gear is still 325. Stupid system.

I have to agree with this. I don't mind RNG, even lots of it. But the way it is this xpac feels punishing. The system just seems more screwy than ever; I wonder if there are bugs or something. But it's demoralizing and I'm not really motivated to run content atm. Again, no problem with RNG in principle; but there's too much of it. They need to build in some kind of filter or protection system. There are so many ways to do this so we aren't getting the same slot over and over, or the identical item again and again. But I have a feeling they aren't gonna change this cause the chase for gear is what keeps a lot of people going. ah well, hoping my luck changes soon or I doubt I'll be playing as much. It feels bad right now; it's not even fun. And when rpg gearing isn't fun....

You've never had long stretches of not getting the gear upgrades you want?

What game have you been playing, again?

Vanilla had only a couple loot drops for a 40 man raid. I bet you guys would love vanilla!

Okay we'll see you back in WoW soon enough, bye.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted

i went through all the boring repetitive chore, of doing the exact same daily checklists every day or three.

now, immagine this....

everything needs to reward currency. according to it's difficulty, and then have a vendor.
    it's only fair.

cya guys, and have fun.
    Getting gear nowadays is really fast, I don't know why you are complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok bye.
    Random is random.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account

now, immagine this....

it's only fair.

cya guys, and have fun.
    You should play Diablo.

Reminds me of when I ended up getting nothing but Krelm's bracers in D3 for like 3 days.

So youre mad because youre playing a rpg and just like can happen in any other rpg loot is not favoring you. You should not play games with drop systems.

as a shaman I have had a rly bad day on reset,my weekly chest had a 380 1h,same day i got 2 370 staves and a 355 1h,doing mythics all day trying to get a shield,my party members got OFF HAND many times that they dont need but cant trade,and off hands dont drop for shamans unless they are shields......its like a bunch of ferrets could run an mmo company better than these BS loot rules.