Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    All paladins are priests with shields.. if you consider how paladins came to be. They are just plate and sword wielding priests.
    Not really. Priests use the Light, wield it.
    Paladins embody it. They're lightforged-like.

That's why some void-touched races (like the Forsaken, VElves) can't become paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post

I saw this edit on reddit... Quite a bit nicer than the original, imo. I hope the black blood-troll eyes are just a work in progress. This sloppy looking model does not feel like Tyrande at all.
    The Tyrande on the right is downright otherworldly. I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Severance View Post
    Speculation: Night Warrior is the Night Elf Paladin
    Please no.

Night elves look stupid enough as warriors

Arent sylvanas markings regular nelf ones?
    I assumed they had that tear stuff in the warbringer video just for spectacle; in game she always had regular marks.

Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post

I saw this edit on reddit... Quite a bit nicer than the original, imo. I hope the black blood-troll eyes are just a work in progress. This sloppy looking model does not feel like Tyrande at all.
    I also like the look of the one on the right quite a bit more.

Tried something out.

It might be too voidy, though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enough tree huugging , it's time to become who we were. We're feral, savages. We're dark trolls.

They got their own version of Lament of the Highborne. Probably they used the ashes of their loved ones who turned into Wisp and Malfurion will use them to cause an atomic bomb effect on his enemies.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-09-22 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    Not really. Priests use the Light, wield it.
    Paladins embody it. They're lightforged-like.

That's why some void-touched races (like the Forsaken, VElves) can't become paladins.
    Why have no "Voidforged-like" class? I am constantly feeling like this is lacking. Shadow Priest is not enough of an option for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Why have no "Voidforged-like" class? I am constantly feeling like this is lacking. Shadow Priest is not enough of an option for sure.
    Well, DKs are sort of that (soulless knights who use dark magic). I don't see how they can make another "anti-paladin" and be suficiently different from DK.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Because void turns you into a puppet of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    We night warriors now
    Is that datamined?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    We night warriors now
    The eyes look like a deep blue night sky. I'm pretty sure there's missing FX there. Probably something starry, or moon-like irises.
    Maybe something like this:

http://www.earthporm.com/meet-zeus-r...l-starry-eyes/

Deleted
    Those black eyes would work better on Void Elves. About Night Elves, I would simply prefer golden eyes available for females and silver for males. Or eventually dark blue, but still with a glow.

About new Tyrande mode, she looks awful. Like a generic "Night Elf paladin", not like Tyrande Whisperwind herself. Her face is generic, her hairstyle is just combination of two NE player available hairstyles. And her armor is so thick that she look like a Transformer, but it's a problem with Blizzard's aesthetics in general, they just mistaken armor with mech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Severance View Post
    Speculation: Night Warrior is the Night Elf Paladin
    That's very little speculation. Imo, Blizzard is pretty clearly introducing night elf paladins, and in a way that makes sense and doesn't interfere with the Light. No idea if the night elf paladin abilities will be named differently than the regular paladin ones, and instead of the usual yellow shade, moonladin effects will be dark blue, but that would be a cool touch.

I really hope these eyes have a glow. I mean they still look cool, but a glow would just make it ten times better.

The black eyes on the men look really, really good.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    The eyes look like a deep blue night sky. I'm pretty sure there's missing FX there. Probably something starry, or moon-like irises.
    Maybe something like this:

Oh god, this is anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    when have you ever seen a datamined model missing colors like this though. its pretty obvious this is her new look since we know she turns into a night warrior and im gonna give you a hint: that doesnt mean shes gonna have bright glowing stuff all over her
    It's actually fairly common for models to be missing particle effects on the first datamining pass.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherina View Post
    Not really a new race, true, but more worth of an Allied Race than this. At least the concept is "uncorrupted orcs". What sets these Night Elves apart from other Night Elves? Just black eyes?
    All it takes for an allied race is new customization options, an unlock scenario and new racials.

They can easily give a "Night Warrior" caste all of those things, plus the option to be paladins which would easily eclipse Mag'Har as an allied race seeing as how the most important customization option - standing upright - was given to all orcs.

Anyway, just a thought. I'm defending it because I think it's good speculation. Not because I think it'll happen.