Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I do M+ with the guild to help and get some gear..... I feel that raiding is more fun and better game play.

But I don't like these affixes....or rather Diablo style of game play. Lazy game development in my opinion. But I do help the guild out with them as needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    And no I've never liked this combination because it's just a massive damage sponge which makes the dungeons take so much longer to clear and timer harder to beat. Some affixes just add difficulty but teeming adds time wasting in addition to difficulty.

I actually like Teeming. Sure, with fortified it can get hard, but the extra and 'new' pack composition were exciting and i like those changes since it has an impact on the flow of the dungeon.

But again, Teeming+Fortified for the first time, when people don't know the layouts, the new packs, the % needed, can get a bit overwhelming for unsuspecting groups. Add some Parasites to it on >10s and you get some fucking harsh pulls (like last pack before totem boss on Ataldazar or the one before the council fight in King's rest. Those are fun fun fun).

this week is not fun , did +10 evry week for weekly but this week was just cancer :/

did not enjoy tanking this week , did not enjoy tanking the firt week .

guess ill just do m+ evry 2nd week and do my 11 key so i get a 10 key for the fortified weeks

Its garbage. Ive sworn off certain dungeons for good now and I did a level 8 this week and called it good. Was a nightmare. Last week, we did a 10 key, and it was still tough but we managed. (Im 362 holy paladin now). Healing this weeks keystones are insanely stressful. So now im just doing some world quests, raiding, little pvp. But yeah, I enjoy keystone dungeons, but some of these affixes honestly make the game less fun.

Teeming got heavily nerf since saturday. it is a lot less cancer than it was at first. Underrot got way WAY easier so is sephraliss.
    Time 2 ten with those affix in each dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryIndex View Post
    Underrot is basically just a giant trash orgy with the occasional boss to give you a chance to relax. If anyone is actually enjoying Underrot or MLode during teeming week, please, explain how.
    Classes with insanely good aoe
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yeah, it's probably worth doing at least one of those packs this week. We did one by accident (somebody good at making friends), which ended up working out for us in the end.

Still easier than the Augurs and Constructs on the left side.

Speaking of which, there's two main ways to handle the Reanimated Honor Guard trash:
    1. Ignore the totem. Kill every other mob first, then kill the totem, then kill the Honor Guards. This solves the problem of the pull being ridiculously hard at the start. However, in addition to being a bit slow, it also causes a different problem. The Honor Guards stack a very damaging tank bleed, which can stack quite high when you are fighting multiple of them (only the pull in front of the boss has two in one pull, so basically talking about that pull). It can be mitigated by kiting the Honor Guards, stunning them at very specific timings, or just using several tank and healer cooldowns.
    2. Kill the totem first, then burst down the Honor Guards. This is faster, obviously, but it also frontloads a huge amount of damage into the pull from the AoE poison splash. It can be very difficult to keep your group alive from that damage plus random pings from Witch Doctors and other enemies. In fact, if you get unlucky and the Witch Doctors pick the same person two or three times, they're virtually guaranteed to die with this strategy.

Which do you do? My guild group usually does #1, but we often play it more safe than we need.
    I'm a DK, so I just control a Honor Guard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 25six View Post
    We noticed today that some of the extra mobs in KR were not there today that were there earlier this week. In particular the 2 extra Brutes before the 3rd boss. Is it possible they've stealth nerfed teeming already?
    Either that, or the extra mobs on teeming weeks have a random chance to spawn. I thought it was part random, but I haven't done that many dungeons this week, so it could just be before/after stealth nerf.

Teeming is a joke now.

I did Motherlode 10 last night and the whole area up to the last boss is an absolute shit show. Mines everywhere, half of them evade bug and still blow up when run over regardless. My group had several end up evade bugging in the boss room to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    I did Motherlode 10 last night and the whole area up to the last boss is an absolute shit show. Mines everywhere, half of them evade bug and still blow up when run over regardless. My group had several end up evade bugging in the boss room to boot.
    I did +10 Motherlode early in the week and it seemed like one of the easiest dungeons this week with the set of affixes. We completed it in time with about 4 minutes to spare and it was a pug (though the tank was exceptional). We never had issues with any mines, the tank just run ahead and triggered 5-6 at a time after we cleared some trash before it and we killed them before they reached their targets / explode. A lot of packs did not seem to have infested at all that required clearing. We only had to use CC on a few packs because of teaming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Re: the stealth nerfs

Underrot's 'forced double mother' pull was removed (only one side has double mothers again, even on teeming). Underrot also had a major reduction in trash in the second boss room. Previously, it was almost doubled from normal. Now, there's like 4 extra mobs. The pull before the third boss with 2 Defilers and 2 Witch Doctors lost one Witch Doctor. A group of skeletons with a Witch Doctor late in the dungeon lost 2 of the original 6 skeletons, back down to the normal size for non-Teeming.

Basically, they nerfed the living hell out of Teeming Underrot. There's a few pulls slightly harder than normal (quadruple maggots in second tick pull comes to mind), but all in all, it's an actually doable key now.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    The evade bugging mines is a per-instance issue. Happens in some and not in others. It does suck when it happens because it basically means a free death to anyone who doesn't recognize the symptoms of the bug fast enough.
    Last edited by Simca; 2018-09-24 at 06:58 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

More trash means more numbers for my DH. I liek
    S.H.

I'm actually fine with Teeming as it is but some dungeons have extremely tight timers, more so than others.

Shrine <+6 will not forgive you 5-7 deaths. WM/FH <+7 with the same group does and did.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I'm actually fine with Teeming as it is but some dungeons have extremely tight timers, more so than others.

Shrine <+6 will not forgive you 5-7 deaths. WM/FH <+7 with the same group does and did.
    If you thought pre nerf Teeming was bad, just wait until we get Grievous + Tyrannical. With the way healing works now, 380 ilvl groups will be abandoning +7s. Just imagine doing, say, the trio boss in Waycrest with Grievous. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Xequecal View Post
    Just imagine doing, say, the trio boss in Waycrest with Grievous. Yeah.
    A non-healer Paladin pretty much a must tbh,