Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    They either wait till Sargeras breaks free (probably won't happen....maybe) or fight the next threat threatening Azeroth it wouldn't make since to join a faction and fight in nonsense war since the whole motto of a demon hunter is "forsake everything to protect everything".
    I mean it would make alot of sense a this point, especially night elf ones, they sacrificed their bodies to save azeroth and their people only to have some rotten bitch burn down their new crip as soon as they get home.

The hell? They are everywhere.

If only they had gone away with Legion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    People like thematics and Demon Hunter's don't really fit into the game post-Legion

Also, the one race thing is a downer.
    well, if we can stretch the lore to have tauren paladins, undead holy priests, and what else...
    we can certainly have Orc and Draenei demon hunters. Who says Illidan did not train people from those races too, while in Outland.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I never said they're the least played class at a specific level
    dhs are a hero class starting at lvl 98, if you want their population numbers than you should filter accordingly.
    you cant just put them in the same lvl pool as the rest of the classes.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by hismaimai2000 View Post
    so i finally got to the stage where i started running dungeons, and surprisingly, after some 10 runs ive seen one, maybe two, demon hunters. also didnt see many of them while leveling, but i didnt pay much attention at that point. anyone else with similar experien
    Check Tol Dagor M+. They're all in queue to get in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I never said they're the least played class at a specific level, I said:
    This is also completely wrong with "right now".

Realmpop Counts ALL characters that it can find,incl. old and unplayed characters. You gotta filter to Level 120, because 1) this is the only relevant level and 2) it includes character that have been at least played in since the launch of this xpac

Demon hunters are generally played by underage people. Perhaps you are playing when they are sleeping?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Deleted
    I see a lot of demon hunters in dungeon, way more vengeance than havoc btw which is odd given how noob-friendly havoc can be outside of momentum.
    They tend to be pretty annoying, most tank DHs just blitz though the map completely oblivious to the rest of the group and wonder why they die (even though sometimes they seem like they can take the whole dungeon by themselves with this trash tuning in BFA)

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    I see a lot of demon hunters in dungeon, way more vengeance than havoc btw which is odd given how noob-friendly havoc can be outside of momentum.
    They tend to be pretty annoying, most tank DHs just blitz though the map completely oblivious to the rest of the group and wonder why they die (even though sometimes they seem like they can take the whole dungeon by themselves with this trash tuning in BFA)
    Almost all specs are noob friendly. Momentum requires you to be extra careful about your positioning , that's the outlier .

They're still pretty fun to play, and my "most likely to level as second alliance character", but right now the horde and alliance main take priority. One of the most intact following post-legion class overhauls classes next to windwalker monks IMO.

I must say that I see enough of them around (in dungeons).