The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Azerite Traits Priority after the Hotfixes

so with the new trait changes, are the raid pieces pushed to the top ? or do i go furious gaze ? (i was running 3x revolving blades)

what are you guys doing for your own builds ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'll just reroll rogue or something... seems blizzard is hellbent on nerfing DH to the ground. Instead of you know, buffing underperforming traits, and maybe add diminishing returns to stacking traits so u are encouraged to have different traits on different pieces.

But no, let's just straight out nerf everything decent...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I think I'll just reroll rogue or something... seems blizzard is hellbent on nerfing DH to the ground. Instead of you know, buffing underperforming traits, and maybe add diminishing returns to stacking traits so u are encouraged to have different traits on different pieces.

What are you talking about? They nerfed a single trait that was already too strong and buffed several others...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    What are you talking about? They nerfed a single trait that was already too strong and buffed several others...
    Maybe but it would have still been better to add diminishing returns instead. That way 1 piece of Revolving Blades is still good but it won't scale as good with multiple pieces... it was only really OP if you had all 3 pieces with it. As a single piece it was just good, not OP.

I dont know but to me seems that keeping to Uldir trait as it stacks, sounds the best option (only on Uldir content).

At this point the Uldir trait stacks are going to be the top for single target. Then Dagger in the back and most likely thirsting blades.

We shall see once bloodmallet updates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post

Lol yes reroll to the class which has been getting nerf after nerf.. and even then I am sure you'd cry like a baby

DH is perfectly fine even without RB.. and now they have even buffed TERRIBLE traits to a decent level

assuming these are updated (I dont think so? last update atm 46 hours ago) makes you wonder what the point of traits with 200 dps gain is, Id rather have secondary stats on the item

The buff to both Furious Gaze and Thirsting Blades are massive and I could see either one or both becoming our best trait.

Thirsting Blades was already close to middle of the pack and tagging on a 70% increase on damage is gonna push it very high up.

Furious Gaze received a 50% increased duration and 40% increase to the haste buff, making it effectively twice as good as before (1.5 * 1.4 = 2.1). It's not as simple as doubling the damage we see on Blood Mallet since the perk of this trait is having the haste during our Demonic window. However, even if we just multiplied its current dps increase by 1.5 it still surpasses every other trait except Dagger in the Back.

On a side note, people in PvP complained about Revolving Blades doing too much damage. Blizzard responds by buffing our only trait that has the potential to nearly 1 shot people by 70%. Doesn't make too much sense to me, but I'm excited to see how much I can chunk people with stacking this trait now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilhom View Post
    The buff to both Furious Gaze and Thirsting Blades are massive and I could see either one or both becoming our best trait.

Thirsting Blades was already close to middle of the pack and tagging on a 70% increase on damage is gonna push it very high up.

Furious Gaze received a 50% increased duration and 40% increase to the haste buff, making it effectively twice as good as before (1.5 * 1.4 = 2.1). It's not as simple as doubling the damage we see on Blood Mallet since the perk of this trait is having the haste during our Demonic window. However, even if we just multiplied its current dps increase by 1.5 it still surpasses every other trait except Dagger in the Back.

On a side note, people in PvP complained about Revolving Blades doing too much damage. Blizzard responds by buffing our only trait that has the potential to nearly 1 shot people by 70%. Doesn't make too much sense to me, but I'm excited to see how much I can chunk people with stacking this trait now.
    Just some simple maths says thirsting blades will be about = with revolving blades/battlefield precision/rezans in single target, eyes of rage will still be terrible and furious gaze is as you said slightly more complicated though the synergy with increased haste during demonic could be interesting. The revolving blades nerf does make unbound chaos by far the best AOE trait again though.

Quote Originally Posted by nomey View Post
    Just some simple maths says thirsting blades will be about = with revolving blades/battlefield precision/rezans in single target, eyes of rage will still be terrible and furious gaze is as you said slightly more complicated though the synergy with increased haste during demonic could be interesting. The revolving blades nerf does make unbound chaos by far the best AOE trait again though.
    Based on trait stacking then yes, Thirsting Blades would be around those other traits that you have mentioned. However, running 1 TB is going to outweigh any other trait. Right now it seems like FG + TB + Uldir trait is what we're gonna end up running.

Hello laser matrix?!