Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    it's nto a tiny change but the pruning of stats to get only 4 which are all pretty much the same.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    Removing Have Group, Will Travel
    This one indeed. It's not that I won't forgive it, it's just that I found the removal utterly stupid. Yes there was things you could do with it "abuse" wise but still.

Beyond that tho -- 2hd windfury Enhancement shaman ... Please come back ...

Eyes of the Beast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Law View Post
    Ah yes this so much!
    I think it was because it gave away the position of stealth characters or something.....put it in the bank if you gonna do some arena/bgs! I still use it of course but it was a lot cooler before.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    When, after all the years of Hunters being able to equip and use (and then just equip for fun) all the myriad of weapons; when we finally get a transmog ability - Hunters now CANT transmog all those weapons they use to be able to use. Even just for fun, cuz we can't even equip them anymore.

That and removing visual enchant effects from bows... we use to have them, now we don't.
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei being playable rather than being restricted to NPCs.

Deleted
    Off the top of my head, the ability to Blacklist BG's which means now I have no choice but to play that utter shitefest called Isle of Conquest on the regular to reach the 500 CP cap as soon as possible. Why remove that nice little ability? For what possible advantage is to be gained by removing player choice? There's probably others, but that feature removal is the one currently grinding me the most

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking flying out of the game makes it unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    This one indeed. It's not that I won't forgive it, it's just that I found the removal utterly stupid. Yes there was things you could do with it "abuse" wise but still.

Beyond that tho -- 2hd windfury Enhancement shaman ... Please come back ...
    The other one that happened at the same time was the FLIGHT PATH "bug" where FPs unlocked as you leveled up and could take you right to the zone in which you were leveling. Made me WANT to go out in the world and quest. Then they "fixed the bug" and you had to unlock them manually again.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

10+ Year Old Account
    Allowing alt-code to be used in WoW character names.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Deleted
    Removing dual wielding axes from my hunter.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turning mirror image into a useless talent.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Every tiny insignificant change since the game launched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Splitting Feral into 2 specs. I loved being able to tank or DPS depending on what form I was in. Sure you still KINDA can do that but it is nowhere near the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Busybody View Post
    Apparently both Blizzard, and the WoW community as a whole thinks it's an insignificant change, but the fact that max level minions scale with my item level infuriates me.
    i feel the same :/

ITT: People who don't know what insignificant means

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    Off the top of my head, the ability to Blacklist BG's which means now I have no choice but to play that utter shitefest called Isle of Conquest on the regular to reach the 500 CP cap as soon as possible. Why remove that nice little ability? For what possible advantage is to be gained by removing player choice? There's probably others, but that feature removal is the one currently grinding me the most
    This! I understand why Blizzard removed it, however. Everyone blacklisted Strand of the Ancients (as stated by Blizzard). I didn't mind that one. AV was permablocked on all of my toons before they removed blacklisting.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    ITT: People who don't know what insignificant means
    Insignificant is "subjective". Your post was not clever. At all.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Nerfing Luffa during TBC as it trivialized the Moroes fight.

Seriously, if someone had the discipline to keep a green trinket during leveling to remove a bleed effect, for a mid-level boss in an opening tier raid...more power to them.

Was indicative of Blizzard's mentality that any clever use of mechanics or abilities would be nerfed/tuned/removed/banned as player creativity is not intended.