Weekly mythic+ chest

What drops you guys have gotten from them? I get 2x shoulders and 1x head. That is super annoying when you have those slots filled with same ilvl. I thought azerite armor was rare drop.

Crit/vers ring. Vers/crit ring. Same vers/crit ring again. Everything in the scrapper. I've stopped doing M+.

Boots, boots, bracers

1)head 370 2)head 385 3)head 385 ....

Boots, gloves, gloves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    1)head 370 2)head 385 3)head 385 ....
    Must be nice getting so much head

Ring, weapon (worse than what I had) and boots. I would kill for an azerite chest

15+ Year Old Account
    Bracers/trinket/bracers...

I would kill for an azerite armor as well. All I got was Boots 365 (downgrade), Ring 380 (upgrade), Gloves 380 (meh)

I got a 360 haste/verse ring thats a 4% downgrade over a 340 crit/haste one. Gotta get dat sweet bag ilvl somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my mage I got pants, pants and more pants. On my pally I got cloak, pants and a cloak again.

Honestly I like that you can have a M+ chest and a Pvp chest. But I feel that it is a bit ridiculous that they haven't made it so that every week you have an azerite piece in those chest (with another random piece with it).

Considering that you can't pick those up in dungeons, it seems a bit harsh that the RNG is so harsh in those chest!

Pants / Cloak / Belt. Scrapped 2 items. Really worth it!

Meanwhile other people get 3 azerit bis pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Pants / Cloak / Belt. Scrapped 2 items. Really worth it!

Meanwhile other people get 3 azerit bis pieces.
    I like how you're annoyed that 'other people get BIS items' when near enough everyone replying here didn't get that or anywhere close to it. You can always cherry-pick the tiny % of facts to make you right but it's just laughable to see.