Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Opinions are like Assholes, everyone has one and not all of them are useful or wanted.
    You would die without an asshole. All of them are wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
    And what truth am I denying you almighty lord of World of Warcraft.

Seriously, yes azerite gear sucks but it doesn't prevent me from playing or doing heroic raids ffs. Lighten up.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fishoa View Post
    They won't listen. Do you think drones actually do anything other than LFR and pugs?
    So raiders all hate the game? Why would you put in all the time that is required to clear a raid above normal if you hate the game so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    And to all the people who say 'I've been having fun. I enjoy the expansion, everyone is complaining over nothing' I ask that you wake up and quit fanboying. People that play this game 2 hours a week really don't have a place in discussing the state of the game - sorry, that's my personal opinion.
    I've been having fun. I'm enjoying the expansion, and everyone not providing actual feedback is complaining over nothing. Sorry, that's my personal opinion. People that play this game 8+ hours a day don't have a place in discussing the game anymore, because for them, it's a way of life, and not just a game. They take things way too seriously in regards to it, the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    Blizz did it to themselves. The universe has a funny way of self-correcting even when they try to hide their schemes. Equilibrium will always be reached. Now it’s time to pay the piper.
    Sounds like something Thanos would say.

Not as harshly, but I agree with OP. Been playing on and off since 2005 and it seems like WoW(bfA) is one of those games that got super hyped but ended up being a dumpster fire. I feel like I'm playing an MMO beta and just waiting around for things to get fixed. But it's one step forward, two back, and I'm 27 yrs old with a career so why not just play something a little more polished so I'm not frustrated at home after a long day at the office. I got my money's worth with WoW, so i might as well step away again...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    And to all the people who say 'I've been having fun. I enjoy the expansion, everyone is complaining over nothing' I ask that you wake up and quit fanboying. People that play this game 2 hours a week really don't have a place in discussing the state of the game - sorry, that's my personal opinion. If you honestly think that all these things are 'made up' that they're 'minor and don't matter' you clearly aren't seeing the bigger picture. People who act like this game is fine are literal sheep who will praise/buy whatever Blizzard puts out there and to be quite honest that mentality is nothing but harmful if we want them to actually fix their shit.
    Yeah that whole BFA hate circlejerk has been over for about two weeks now, you missed it. Now if you really feel the need to vent some baseless rage you can wait for a content patch and then post a thread about how the content patch doesn't have any content. I believe that's the standard complaint. Or if you're really patient you can catch the next WoW hate circlejerk at the launch of the next expansion. I believe the standard there is a couple months before launch you can make a thread about how the expansion has no content and then after launch you make a thread about how you literally hate every single thing about the game.

Now for me, personally, as a Mythic raider, I'm loving BFA. Do I wish Azerite was more interesting than it is? Yes. Is it a major game breaking thing? No.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    irony is, he isn't wrong, all the ability/stat pruning has laid bare the skeleton of a game that is severely lacking in substance, the developers taking a backwards step in design instead of pushing it forward and improving things they have regressed and screwed up many things that were seen as 'safe' well no longer, add into the mix the sheer lunacy of trying to make things as ambiguous as possible to cover any problems they face so as to not appear inept when that is in fact exactly what they are making themselves out to be is laughable.
    irony is, he is wrong. You see it reflected on this forums, much less the overall game that people just don't share your guys opinion of WoW, or BFA.

I really, really don't understand what's hard to grasp about it. It's like you guys think you can't dislike something without everyone else hating it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    Blizz did it to themselves. The universe has a funny way of self-correcting even when they try to hide their schemes. Equilibrium will always be reached. Now it’s time to pay the piper.
    What in the name of frackin heck are u talkin about.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

irony is, he isn't wrong, all the ability/stat pruning has laid bare the skeleton of a game that is severely lacking in substance, the developers taking a backwards step in design instead of pushing it forward and improving things they have regressed and screwed up many things that were seen as 'safe' well no longer, add into the mix the sheer lunacy of trying to make things as ambiguous as possible to cover any problems they face so as to not appear inept when that is in fact exactly what they are making themselves out to be is laughable.
    So much THIS.

I agree, I wonder if its because of all the top people who left Blizzard. The people who are left just doesn't know what the game is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    It's like you guys think you can't dislike something without everyone else hating it...
    So true.

Then they'll use that tedious line that we can't dislike a thing because we're Blizzard's white knights. LMAO.

For records, I don't like azerite gear either, I put every effort I can to lvl my neck up and I still can't unlock all tiers on 340 azerite gear, feels bad but it doesn't prevent me from playing the damn game.
    Also it give me something to look out for, every level I'm closer to a new trait, which isn't a godly boost yes but at least it won't break the shit out of my class like the artifact was doing, PVP was feeling horrible by the end of Legion.
    Last edited by Kazmodius; 2018-09-26 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yerbury View Post
    Anyone with an active subscription has a right to 'discuss the state of the game'.
    Also people without a subsciption can kindly STFU. You voted with your wallet now kindly wait for Classic and stop you fake unhealthy care for live.

OP WTF Time to pay the piper?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I'm sad because BfA is such a shitty expansion, I mean, I'm sad because I don't play it and I really like WoW. But most of the time is hilarious watching their incompetence, reading their blue posts and read the legion of fanbois trying so damn hard to defend this game, like their lives depend on it. But hey, this is Blizzard in a nutshell, some people will never admit some game they care a lot about it's pure crap. Even in WoD people were still subbed and hang out in their garrison all day long, instead of trying some new games or even trying some new hobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    Sometimes I'm sad because BfA is such a shitty expansion, I mean, I'm sad because I don't play it and I really like WoW. But most of the time is hilarious watching their incompetence, reading their blue posts and read the legion of fanbois trying so damn hard to defend this game, like their lives depend on it. But hey, this is Blizzard in a nutshell, some people will never admit some game they care a lot about it's pure crap. Even in WoD people were still subbed and hang out in their garrison all day long, instead of trying some new games or even trying some new hobbies.
    Same thing I've been saying. It's more fun watching this shit show called BfA implode and the fanbois scramble to white knight it, than actually playing BfA ever was.

My level 120 characters just feel slow, and boring, just overall generic in BfA.

I just leveled up my DK this weekend to 120, he's Blood only i330 now, but he just feels so slow, his spell casting just seems stuck in mud, and border line zero fun.

Actually all three of my 120 characters just feel slow, and no life in them, like plainjane lame right now.

Only fun character I have in BfA is my level 111 Night Elf Warrior, which feels fast and fun, but everyone says this spec does beef for dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Also people without a subsciption can kindly STFU. You voted with your wallet now kindly wait for Classic and stop you fake unhealthy care for live.

OP WTF Time to pay the piper?
    Actually the most important people are those who cancel subscription and still continue to give feedback because their voice is heard twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Actually the most important people are those who cancel subscription and still continue to give feedback because their voice is heard twice.
    BFA is dumpster fire or fix azerite gear is not feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have no issue with people having problems with the game, more the manner at which people present those problems :P
    Such as? Because as far as I can tell, 99.9999% of people posting "Well you should quit if you don't like it!" or "This game isn't for you anymore" or "I still like the game and am having fun with it!" post those kinds of responses like they're some kind of mitigating defense or proof that the expansion is flawless.

Most of the people posting problems with the state of the game are just expressing the simple fact that the expansion launched before it was ready. That it STILL has problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    BFA is dumpster fire or fix azerite gear is not feedback
    It is. It is no productive feedback, but it is still feedback. If 100 people complain something and just say "this is bad, you suck" this is a good indicator that it is probably a good idea to look into one of the 5 well written and detailed posts WHY everybody is upset. Every feedback is valuable, saying nothing helps nobody.