Poll: Should Alliance get Vulpera & Horde get High Elves?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    I would prolly die laughing if blizz gave us this option.

It would truly be the final nail in this High Elf nonsense once and for all and the amount of salt on the forums could prolly fill the atlantic ocean HAHA
    I probably will happen, the lore supports it.
    In the meanwhile the alliance story including High Elfs will probably shift from them to the Void Elfs. Then High Elfs will be added to the Horde, not as an allied race, but as an eye color as there is no visual difference between High/Blood elfs in the lore. Not even the eye color is what the division between High/Blood elf are about, but it has represented it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    I probably will happen, the lore supports it.
    In the meanwhile the alliance story including High Elfs will probably shift from them to the Void Elfs. Then High Elfs will be added to the Horde, not as an allied race, but as an eye color as there is no visual difference between High/Blood elfs in the lore. Not even the eye color is what the division between High/Blood elf are about, but it has represented it.
    You are right after what Alleria did at the sunwell iam amazed there hasnt been a massive High Elf revolt against the Alliance!

At the very least they should sever ties to the Alliance while the Void Elves are apart of the Alliance and though i doubt they will ever join the Horde officially i wouldnt be too surprised to see some of them rejoining there belf allies but most likely most will just stick with neutral Dalaran.

7+ Year Old Account
    Where the hell is "stab sylvanas in the eye with a rusty rake" option in the poll? Typical gaymer threads and their sylvanas worshipping.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    These models are still were created before Blood Elves were a thing in WoW. Head to any Silver Covenant area and you'll see plenty of better modeled High Elves.
    Um what crack are you smoking? Ghostlands was implemented when Blood Elves were added to the game in Burning Crusade. It is literally their second starting zone and where you see the old High Elf model being used. These mobs are the Quel'dorei Magewraith & Quel'dorei Ghost in the Goldenmist Village area of Ghostlands (again added WITH the Blood Elves in Burning Crusade). Pictures of them are below showing both the male & female models just in case you're too lazy to go check for yourself if they exist in the game or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    This seems fair. Though they can keep Vereesa.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Um what crack are you smoking? Ghostlands was implemented when Blood Elves were added to the game in Burning Crusade. It is literally their second starting zone and where you see the old High Elf model being used. These mobs are the Quel'dorei Magewraith & Quel'dorei Ghost in the Goldenmist Village area of Ghostlands (again added WITH the Blood Elves in Burning Crusade). Pictures of them are below showing both the male & female models just in case you're too lazy to go check for yourself if they exist in the game or not.

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/87076-queldorei-magewraith-him-casting-arcane-bolt.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/230293-queldorei-ghost.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/37758-queldorei-ghost.jpg[IMG]
    So they had pre-existing High Elf ghosts available and decided to use them instead of creating new ghost models of the Blood Elf model?
    The last and first pic is obviously a Night Elf reskin.

Low quality shitpost by the OP again... nothing to see here as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    yet Alliance helped Thalysra take The Nighthold and we helped unite the Highmountain Tribes...
    Sure, if we ignore that the horde did the same and those two factions had to decide on one side to joing. Now we look at the desert rats and.. Oh, blime! The alliance has literally zero connection to the Vulpera besides some Iron Tide raiders in free hold which are also just enemies. It should be fairly obvious how the basic premise here is quite different..

High elves are already in the game though? They are called blood elves and are Horde.

.....yet the Horde is dominated by Blood Elves in terms of the playerbase.

Horde already got high elves with green eyes in 2008. It would be incredibly redundant and a kick in the teeth to both factions of Horde got them again as an allied race. The outrage would be insane and the amount of angry forum threads afterwards would be a tale to tell indeed.

Personally elves can go fuck themselves imo. It's not a fantasy just because you have 9 flavors of neon colored elves. Having every kind of furry race under the sun is also a cheap cop-out fantasy trope as well. Call me when blizzard creates something from entirely new, or at least less generic material. Maybe some kind of elemental-based race or something?
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2018-09-27 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Just wait for the next part of Warcraft Chronicles - they are just going to write,that lorewise the Horde helped the Highmountain and the Alliance wasn't even there. And Suramar was 50:50,but when Tyrande said what she thinks of the nightborne,she hurt their feelings and they ran to the Horde.
    They certainly will write the alliance out of Uldir, that much is certain. Also let's be real here, Tyrande the old cunt hates mages and did so for 10 millenia. Even if she (without much explanation) allowed some of them back into her faction, overall she still acts like a major cunt towards them. Now look at the blood elves with Lyadrin actively lobbing for them and their shared similarities in regards to magic addiction, and you actually have a pretty strong case here. At least a more believable one than them joining only the alliance. The most sensible approach would have been neutrality, but we obviously couldn't get that because of the elf-swap and the atrocious theme of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    They use the Alpha/Beta model. Blood elves also used the night elf animations during the alpha/beta, but was eventually changed into what they got with release. Just look at the Silvermoon guards. These were obviously not updated with it.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Who cares, gimmie snakemen!

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    High elves are already in the game though? They are called blood elves and are Horde.
    Weird, the Arathi portal mage for alliance is a blood elf then.. oh no wait, she isn't. It's actually hillarious how Ion the soul-less abomination keeps spouting shit like high elves are blood elves, but then they keep adding high elf npcs into the game all over the place..

Also I can see why some alliance players would rather have high elves, canonically high elves should also be able to be death knights and maybe even paladins given how they have assimilated with humans that much. The plate options for void elves are kinda shitty atm and basically boil down to warrior.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-09-27 at 07:31 AM.

Actually, most people don't even want vulpera as a playable race. They're just too bland and don't fit in very well. Plus they're hysterical stupid creatures.

I play a Night elf as main and i am tired of all the derivative elves! >_<

Let the Horde have the Vulpera (They have the Vulpera-based faction, after all), and let the Alliance have the Sethrak, our first foothold in Vol'dun is at a Sethrak temple, so that makes at least some sense (And given the "Void elf"-affair, "Some sense" is more than good enough), but no high elves!

This is a joke right? Did you really ever see a person saying "Vulperas should go Alliance" or have you just made up a reason to make a pointless thread?

If Vulperas are going to be an allied race (unlikely) - they are definitely going Horde. Their counterpart would most likely be Sethrak.
    If High Elves are going to be an allied race (unlikely) - they are going Alliance. They only differ in one thing from Blood Elves, politics. Against the Horde, against the Blood Elves.
    Last edited by Kieldon; 2018-09-27 at 07:38 AM.

Never thought I would say this, but even I am getting tired of these High Elf threads.

To both sides, please give it a fucking rest for the next few years, thank you.

My vote goes towards Night Elf Paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a troll post? Horde literally already have High Elves, they're called Blood Elves.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

So the Alliance fanbois are all crazy about how they want the cute & cuddly Vulpera to be part of their faction even though the Horde actually has quests for them and gets reputation with the Voldunai in Vol'dun. I say give them to the Alliance to make them feel better since its obvious how much Blizzard favors the Horde (so we hear every time new raids are released or PvP stats are released or any time ANYTHING is released by Blizzard). The only catch is the Horde should get High Elves in the same release patch that Alliance gets the Vulpera. Now hear me out and you'll understand my logic on this one. Not only would this prove to the Alliance the Horde favoritism but it would completely be justified that they would want to join the Horde instead of the Alliance. The Night Elves/Alliance turned their backs on the High Elves and shunned them from their home. Some went on to become Blood Elves and they too ended up getting the shaft from the Alliance and eventually joined the Horde too. This would make total sense for them to join their Blood Elf brothers & sisters in the Horde.

What do you guys think?
    Looooooool... only a very small loud minority of the Alliance want Vulperas. And you are clearly using it as an excuse to bring up High Elves again.. let it rest dude. Trying to make it sound like you’re willing to give the alliance the “glorious Vulperas” and settle with High Elves are pathetic. The Horde are more than welcome to have Vulperas but in reality you don’t want them.. nobody does.. what you want is High Elves and it aint gonna happen.