Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    "This is a warcry of a very angry tauren".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    how do they even have a corpse to raise at this point?
    If it's necessary for the incredibly hamfisted plot, logic doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Naturally. Baine will only grow a spine once Saurfang shows up to take the heat. He'll then lecture us all about how we need our spiritual liege Anduin Wrynn to defeat the Banshee Queen.
    Blizzard are way ahead of you.

Titles mean little to me now. I must know... with the Zandalari navy in ruins, does the Horde intend to abandon us?
    We do not turn our back on our allies, Talanji. The war campaign has taken an unfortunate turn, to be certain... but our cause is not lost.
    My queen... reports are coming in from all outposts. The Alliance is tightening its grip. Victory is within their grasp.
    Perhaps we can open negotiations--
    The Alliance slays the leader of the Zandalari, and you speak of negotiations?
    I wonder who says this line. It really gets the noggin joggin
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Good, she was a terrible choice as a warchief, hopefully we can kill her later and her cuck Nathanos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    This is actually comical at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    What of the outside world has seeped in?
    He's not called "Zappy boi" in-game. Just because a character is popular he's not allowed to be used anymore?
    You think Blizzard wanted to make the Troll Shaman from the BFA cinematic a legit character and Saurfang's right hand man before they saw him become popular on reddit and 4chan via memes? Don't be so naive, they jumped on the bandwagon

Oh boy.

I am even kinda impressed they so shamelessly went with what looks like a MoP rehash. Even though I was sure my cautious pessimism prepared me for it, they still managed to amaze me.
    They didn't even bother to make that last bit of Saurfang's dialog at least a little bit different from Vol'jin's from Dagger in the Dark.

Is this when I start worrying about Warchief Baine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Is this when I start worrying about Warchief Baine?
    I think it's fair to say Saurfang won't make it through the expansion. He's old, suicidal and he has a Padawan. That leaves Baine as the only acceptable choice in this world of Christie Golden.

This is actually comical at this point.
    It's astounding that this guy is being built up as Warchief when by line placement Sylvanas is the one who says they'll back Talanji whereas Baine is already drafting his concession speech and who he wants to be the prison bitch of.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Alot of you are taking things so out of context and with that limited info have already claimed to know everything about the story... like what on earth in that dialogue makes you think "Oh now thats positive proof shes no longer gonna be warchief" I mean who, what where? As if something did happen to her and surafang did become warchief then what? Tyrande wont gaf and neither will Genn or Jaina. Even IF she was removed Surafang's new horde would be ripped apart by the alliance before he even took the mantle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Fixed that for you
    i like it!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    At this point, I'm expecting a Tortollan to show up just as we're about to land the finishing blow on Sylvanas to declare that they have suffered more than any other and that she should stand trial.
    The emissaries from Seagullon and Crustacea stop you from executing Sylvanas.

“Our people have suffered more than any other at the hands of your Warchief and her filthy, shelled degenerates.”

Oh ! You mean BFA is EXACTLY what i predicted it to be the VERY FIRST DAY when they announced that joke expansion? And yet, many people got scammed so easily and bought that crap. Blizzard did not learn from Wod, and Bfa will end miserably and replace Wod as the worst expansion ever.
    Let's come back in 3-6 months, i'm sure it will be entertaining to see the ship sinking.

Blizzard are way ahead of you.

What the heck, did Nathanos says that(its him because he is the only loser to call sylvanas my queen every single dialogue he has)? The zandalaris got a kick in the balls and they are trying to surrender and negociate the peace? The terms of the alliance will be the erradication of the 80% of the horde while Genn takes Anduin to pick flowers while the rest of the alliance is doing the carnage and leaving Baine to be the leader, freacking green jesus, Arthas, Garrosh and Daeling must be laughting in the shadowlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

God damn it...
    But Saurfang *did* abandon the Horde. He did leave it all behind to die. If not for Anduin being a spineless idiot, Saurfang would have been dead by his own choice right now. There was no long term plan or scheming, Saurfang went to die, leaving the Horde on Sylvanas, without a single care for anyone but himself.
    I wish they did at least something to make him more likable...

They really need to make a cinematic of Saurfang vs the dark ranger assassins. Holy shit that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    What the heck, did Nathanos says that(its him because he is the only loser to call sylvanas my queen every single dialogue he has)? The zandalaris got a kick in the balls and they are trying to surrender and negociate the peace? The terms of the alliance will be the erradication of the 80% of the horde while Genn takes Anduin to pick flowers while the rest of the alliance is doing the carnage and leaving Baine to be the leader, freacking green jesus, Arthas, Garrosh and Daeling must be laughting in the shadowlands
    It's obviously Baine who's lining up for peace talks. Nathanos is the "my queen" guy. Earlier says that they'll have to make do with vengeance whereas Sylvanas assures them that the Horde won't abandon Zandalar which leaves only Baine to be already giving up.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's astounding that this guy is being built up as Warchief when by line placement Sylvanas is the one who says they'll back Talanji whereas Baine is already drafting his concession speech and who he wants to be the prison bitch of.
    Must be that non-toxic masculinity Christie Golden was telling us Baine was an example of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    I wish they did at least something to make him more likable...
    His name isn't "Baine Bloodhoof" for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Let's wait a bit shall we ^^
    Shouldn't you be on BfA Alpha forums telling people that about Azerite Armor?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Let's wait a bit shall we ^^
    "It's only beta PTR, it's definitely red herring!"

I think I've heard it somewhere...
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-09-28 at 10:30 PM.

His name isn't "Baine Bloodhoof" for starters.
    Yeah, Baine would have been even worse... But not by much.