Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

It’s Official: BfA is MoP 2.0

Read the whole thing before commenting

Burning of Teldrassil: Theramores Fall
    Vengeful Tyrande: Bellerigent Jaina
    ———————————————————
    Sylvanas ruined by OOC action that makes no sense: Garrosh ruined by OOC action that makes no sense.
    Sylvanas: “Those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand and those standing against then will not stand long.”
    *Kills her own Forsaken in Arathi and Lordaeron*
    Garrosh: No matter how dire the battle never forsake it. Victory or Death!
    *Bombs Theramore without any further face to face combat advancement.*
    Talanji & Zul imprisoned by Alliance: Anduin and friends captured by Horde
    Pandaren: Zandalari/Kul Tirans
    Nathanos: Nazgrim
    Jaina: Admiral Taylor
    Talanji: Anduin
    Rastakhan: Varian
    Both wish to gain trust, forces and land from continent.
    The Horde is introduced to an Old God force in Nazmir: Horde is introduced to an Old God force in Jade Forest
    The Alliance is introduced to an Old God force in Stormsong Valley: Alliance is introduced to an Old God force in Jade Forest
    ———————————————————
    Vol’jin doesn’t like Garrosh for no reason: Saurfang doesn’t like Sylvanas for no reason
    Disagreement turns to disrespect.
    Vol’jin is taken to a place to reprove his worth: Sylvanas wishes to retrieve Saurfang to reprove himself
    Sychophant of the Warchief makes demand to the disagreer
    Vol’jin fiercely disagrees with Sychophant: Saurfang fiercely disagrees with Sychophant
    Sychophant attacks!!
    Horde player is forced to rebel and has no option due to plot device
    Voljin tells player to tell Warchief they failed the mission: Saurfang tells player to tell Warchief they failed the mission

Varian wishes to prove himself to his people and become stronger as a leader: Tyrande wishes to prove herself to her people and become stronger as a leader

Jaina decides the Horde cannot be negotiated with and wants to commit war against them: Tyrande... yeah you see where im going with this.

Honestly? Who didn’t see this coming?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Sounds good to me. With MoP being one of the best expansions I'd hope BfA be more like it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's official they have run out of ideas...

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Yeah this is pretty weird. I don't understand how they thought this would fly. Its beyond obvious. Even if the story ends ups different, most of it will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sounds good to me. With MoP being one of the best expansions I'd hope BfA be more like it.
    Agreed. Saying that BFA is MoP 2.0 is a compliment.

It's certainly far, far better than people saying that BFA is WoD 2.0 *shudder*

Without reading I can tell you that isn't true. They already confirmed Sylvanas will not be a boss nor go down the same path as Garrosh, so yeah it's not MoP. Horde vs. Alliance is a main theme of MoP, which is a main them of the entire game. So yeah, not MoP. MoP was amazing anyway, if anything you WANT the expansion to be like it.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yeah this is pretty weird. I don't understand how they thought this would fly. Its beyond obvious. Even if the story ends ups different, most of it will be the same.
    Its going to be far worse. Especially when the Allied Races side with Saurfangs rebellion because reasons. Whoever wrote this, ALEX AFRASIABI, should be absolutely FIRED.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LanceOmikron View Post
    Agreed. Saying that BFA is MoP 2.0 is a compliment.

It's certainly far, far better than people saying that BFA is WoD 2.0 *shudder*

The story is a garbage version of MoP and the gameplay WoD but better.

10+ Year Old Account
    could also be datamined stuff that isnt real and throwing us off...key word could be
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Without reading I can tell you that isn't true. They already confirmed Sylvanas will not be a boss nor go down the same path as Garrosh, so yeah it's not MoP. Horde vs. Alliance is a main theme of MoP, which is a main them of the entire game. So yeah, not MoP. MoP was amazing anyway, if anything you WANT the expansion to be like it.
    Go ahead and listen to Blizzard just as Corey, a Blizz Employee, said that 6.1 was a big patch and Ion Hazzikostas calling 6.2 one of the biggest patches released in history. Go ahead and listen to Blizz after Hellfire Citadels finale they said that WoD story wasnt finished yet with the expansion and there’s plenty more to explore and then... nothing. Don’t be surprised if 8.2.5 is the finale

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Well it's official they have run out of ideas...

It’s time to sell WoW to Disney. Not the Star Wars department writers but the Marvel writers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The story is a garbage version of MoP and the gameplay WoD but better.
    What part of the story don't you like then? Alliance side has been pretty great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I could not disagree more. Copying and repeating story elements that work only dilutes the formula and gets boring far too easily.

Let the good stay good. Come up with new shit.

If anyone can alert Heelzvsbabyface to Mmochampion to see the datamined text in the front page. I want to see him flip his shit and tell the blunt truth. It’s why he’s one of my favorite YTers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I could not disagree more. Copying and repeating story elements that work only dilutes the formula and gets boring far too easily.

Remember the Force Awakens copying a New Hope? That is what BfA is.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post

I don't disagree that the beginning has similar elements but I don't see Blizzard turning Slyvanus into a boss just like Garrosh. It's more likely Azshara or N'Zoth will be the final boss this expansion.

That's great news, MoP was fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It’s why he’s one of my favorite YTers
    A literal manchild is your favorite? That's not surprising actually.

Hard not to see this as another SoO 2.0

They shouldve killed off Saurfang when they had the chance but now clearly with the help of his friend green Jesus they will lead another rebellion and at the end Anduin tells us not to forsake honor as we make Baine Warchief and the story spins around once again.

I wish it was MoP 2.0. I was highly skeptical about MoP and ended up loving it to my great surprise, but yes if we end up with SoO 2.0 I will be pretty upset.

I wish WoW was a multiple choice game since blizz does this shit. Why can't I just follow sylvanas? I'm horde, shes' horde. If you betray the horde than your an enemy of us, but sylvanas hasn't really done that and by betray I mean like, LEAVE the horde because they refuse to follow orders. This is something saurfang has essentially done so he should be our enemy now, and not sylvanas for as long as shes with the horde.

Look at Rexxar, this is how the PLAYERS should be. In BFA he comments that he made Thrall a promise that he would protect the horde. Doesn't matter who leads it, he will follow and make sure it's still around. He doesn't go out of his way to try and overthrow leadership if his not happy with the directions because the horde as a collective is bigger than him, and he knows sometimes shit just has to be done and thats a part of war. This is something Saurfang for all his experience in wars refuses to accept citing on honor as his reasoning, but I think as sylvanas said there is no honor when your dead. I want to follow sylvanas Blizzard, why can't we explore that otherwise we will get another true meme "sylvanas did nothing wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    That's great news, MoP was fantastic!
    Hope you love a rehashed version cooked in a dumpster fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    I wish WoW was a multiple choice game since blizz does this shit. Why can't I just follow sylvanas? I'm horde, shes' horde. If you betray the horde than your an enemy of us, but sylvanas hasn't really done that and by betray I mean like, LEAVE the horde because they refuse to follow orders. This is something saurfang has essentially done so he should be our enemy now, and not sylvanas for as long as shes with the horde.

Look at Rexxar, this is how the PLAYERS should be. In BFA he comments that he made Thrall a promise that he would protect the horde. Doesn't matter who leads it, he will follow and make sure it's still around. He doesn't go out of his way to try and overthrow leadership if his not happy with the directions because the horde as a collective is bigger than him, and he knows sometimes shit just has to be done and thats a part of war. This is something Saurfang for all his experience in wars refuses to accept citing on honor as his reasoning, but I think as sylvanas said there is no honor when your dead. I want to follow sylvanas Blizzard, why can't we explore that otherwise we will get another true meme "sylvanas did nothing wrong".
    Then Blizz is also forgetting the logic in all of this: Saurfang is 70+ years old and suicidal. The guy is immient to be Voljin 2.0. Can we get Lorthemar as Warchief? Someone balanced: Isnt an Alliance asskisser but no warmongers either

5+ Year Old Account
    I blame MoP fanboys. Sure, the individual stories were nice, yet as a whole the expansion's storyline was really dump.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738