Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Yet Tommy decides to ignore the paedophile wing of the English Defence League.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8231231.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...igned-11198714
    By what basis do you assume that he was both aware of and ignored said criminals in the EDL though? Also these are recent stories, Tommy Robinson hasn't been associated with the EDL since 2013. It seems silly to bring up stories that were seemingly ignored if you don't actually have any evidence that they were, he is only in the limelight right now because of the court case incident, but really we don't know what's going on or has gone on outside of that so it's a bit silly to speculate and use it against him.

Again, for the people who have so far failed at reading. I'm far from a Tommy Robinson supporter, people seem to assume if you look at the situation in an unbiased manner and try to unravel things from a neutral point of view that you must be a supporter. I'm getting bored of people ignoring the context of the posts in order to jump to a conclusion and derail.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Right, what does this have to do with my post or the topic?
    You chose to bring up Muslims, and Tommy is a rabid Islamophobe, wanting to push his nationalistic beliefs, and keep Muslims out. I simply enjoy the irony of a violent criminal wanting to keep other people out, because there's a chance some of them could be violent.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You chose to bring up Muslims, and Tommy is a rabid Islamophobe, wanting to push his nationalistic beliefs, and keep Muslims out. I simply enjoy the irony of a violent criminal wanting to keep other people out, because there's a chance some of them could be violent.
    Yeah but that comment you made is probably true while also having no bearing on the topic of discussion, it's irrelevant. You should also know his view on Muslims is something along the lines of Muslims not being real Muslims if they don't want to follow in the footsteps of Muhammed (including the warmongering, marrying your wife at 9 etc), I won't speculate too hard because I haven't read his book and don't intend to, but from what I've heard from his supporters is if you're a moderate Muslim living a good clean life assimilating with the laws of the land (as apposed to only Sharia law for example) his line of thought seems to be you're not a real muslim, just someone calling themselves a Muslim, much like Christians who don't go to church.

His fear is Muslims outbreeding Whites and then Sharia Law taking hold in the UK with more extremist Islam taking a foothold (like for example in Pakistan). That may be an irrational view, but that appears to be his line of thought and like I said it's a product of his environment living in Luton, even if it's not a realistic outlook when you look at the country as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Sorry to bore you, and at no time did I suggest you were a tommy fanboy, I'm just puzzled as to why Tommy's anti-pedo crusade exempts all non-muslims. It could well be that Tommy "reported" from the trials of Leigh McMillan and Paul Whiteside, but I have serious doubts about that.
    His concerns were more about his claim that the government were protecting them in a way they wouldn't protect non muslims, I won't speculate on whether or not that is true but that's his point of view. It's not that he's angry at pedophiles in general, he's angry that they (islamic groups of men) aren't being dealt with and that they are being protected.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2018-09-29 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Yeah but that comment you made is probably true while also having no bearing on the topic of discussion, it's irrelevant. You should also know his view on Muslims is something along the lines of Muslims not being real Muslims if they don't want to follow in the footsteps of Muhammed (including the warmongering, marrying your wife at 9 etc), I won't speculate too hard because I haven't read his book and don't intend to, but from what I've heard from his supporters is if you're a moderate Muslim living a good clean life assimilating with the laws of the land (as apposed to only Sharia law for example) his line of thought seems to be you're not a real muslim, just someone calling themselves a Muslim, much like Christians who don't go to church.

His fear is Muslims outbreeding Whites and then Sharia Law taking hold in the UK with more extremist Islam taking a foothold (like for example in Pakistan). That may be an irrational view, but that's his line of thought and like I said it's a product of his environment living in Luton, even if it's not a realistic outlook when you look at the country as a whole.
    That's like saying any Christian who doesn't want to murder gay people isn't a real Christian... it's utter bullshit.

He's a violent extremist. He wants to whine about Muslims and the threat they post, but the simple fact is that he has physically assaulted and hurt more people than the average Muslim. That's why I brought it up, because he has no room to talk. He's simply a bigot, trying to justify his bigotry, whilst ignoring his own hypocrisy.

That's like saying any Christian who doesn't want to murder gay people isn't a real Christian... it's utter bullshit.
    I agree, but that's an often touted point of view from people who support Tommy in order to waive aside the moderate modern muslim who has been born into and grown up in a western society. Almost as if to say that they have been brought up with christian values in a christian society despite calling themselves Muslims and following the pillars of Islam, and so they aren't real Muslims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    I don't agree with Tommy Robinson politically, but the British government is trying to censor and prosecute him for his political beliefs and that is abhorrent.

The British legal system would look far better in my eyes and the eyes of the world if they weren't actively covering up the crimes, especially rapes, committed by migrants. Had they British police and Justice System done its job, Tommy Robinson would be a nobody, but now they are making him a martyr.
    Eh?

What is it with foreigners not understanding the facts about this? He isn't a martyr to anybody but EDL twats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    If you believe they are trying to ensure a fair trial and not simply putting a media blackout in place to hide their tremendous failings, I have a bridge to sell you. Why is the media at nearly every other high level trial in Britain? Hell, even count dankula (another idiot) had a bunch of media at his trial. Why was the one Tommy Robinson wanted to report on under a gag order?
    Do you seriously need this answering?

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    If my supposedly un-unique thoughts are stumping you this badly, what does that say about you?
    It says the same thing that I told Machismo, I don't fill my mind with the same rot that you seem to. Your thoughts shared have been nothing more than an amalgamation of left-leaning headline cliches. Stumped? No, I'm stepping over you.

Funny how people are willing to defend a criminal just because he shares their racist views.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    I never said that? You may need to see someone if you see so many rapists everywhere.
    Well, there’s a lot of rapist defenders at the very least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    It says the same thing that I told Machismo, I don't fill my mind with the same rot that you seem to. Your thoughts shared have been nothing more than an amalgamation of left-leaning headline cliches. Stumped? No, I'm stepping over you.
    Seems more like you’re tripping over it and breaking your neck in the process.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

It's adorable that you keep telling yourself that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Well, there’s a lot of rapist defenders at the very least.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems more like you’re tripping over it and breaking your neck in the process.
    Considering your argument amounts to assertions that an individual is guilty of rape despite never sitting trial, yes I'm stepping over you. You're emotional outbursts are no more stumping than a child crying for a cookie for dinner. You don't need to get into an argument with them, you tell them no.

No.

Considering your argument amounts to assertions that an individual is guilty of rape despite never sitting trial, yes I'm stepping over you. You're emotional outbursts are no more stumping than a child crying for a cookie for dinner. You don't need to get into an argument with them, you tell them no.

No.
    Why are you so concerned with tabloid criminals from other countries, when you said that is exactly what you don't want to concern yourself with?

Why are you so concerned with tabloid criminals from other countries, when you said that is exactly what you don't want to concern yourself with?
    Considering my entire efforts discussing this individual have been "he's an idiot who should have listened to the judge", saying I'm "so concerned" is a bit dishonest.

I don't give a damn about him, I simply wanted to address some things I disagreed with in this thread that had nothing to do with him.

Considering my entire efforts discussing this individual have been "he's an idiot who should have listened to the judge", saying I'm "so concerned" is a bit dishonest.

I don't give a damn about him, I simply wanted to address some things I disagreed with in this thread that had nothing to do with him.
    But you keep going in this thread, which seems odd, concerning your previous claims. There's clearly some logical inconsistency on your part in all of this. But hey, you do you.

Considering your argument amounts to assertions that an individual is guilty of rape despite never sitting trial, yes I'm stepping over you.
    Well, I'm convinced. We need to make an unstable alcoholic perjuring sex pest one of the most powerful people in the country.

You're emotional outbursts are no more stumping than a child crying for a cookie for dinner. You don't need to get into an argument with them, you tell them no.

No.
    I see you're unaware of the irony of demanding to have your way without input from any other parties in a defense of rape. I suppose this is what you tell your dates when they say "stop", too?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

So someone who believes in the judicial system and innocent until proven guilty is also a rapist, got it.

There's that emotion again.

So someone who believes in the judicial system and innocent until proven guilty is also a rapist, got it.

There's that emotion again.
    You forgot how to use the "reply" button again. It's almost as if you don't want to have an actual conversation. Don't worry, we see it quite often from people who are trying to shitpost their way out of a conversation. It's rather common in these forums, and is indicative of someone who really has nothing of value to say.

I'm on a phone, it's easier to quick reply. Grow the fuck up.

I'm on a phone, it's easier to quick reply. Grow the fuck up.
    Thanks for proving me right, the buttons are literally right next to each other. I managed to do it on my phone.

Why are you so concerned with a tabloid criminal in another country? You did say that just wasn't your thing, and you were above it.

I see your tactic is to simply beat the same dead horse that you've already had explained to you.

I'm not concerned, I was speaking about Islam in general terms and haven't discussed him. This thread is just where it happens to be occurring because this is where the discussion that sparked those thoughts originated.