True Bearing buff from Roll the Bones

Hi, can someone bring a list of what spells this affect ? at level 44 (before Restless Blades) it doesn't work on Sprint, Between the Eyes nor Grappling.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone test this ?

EDIT :

I can confirm now that it bugs before learning Restless Blades.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2018-09-30 at 10:14 AM.

It 100% affects adrenaline rush, and between the eyes, Blade Rush, Killing Spree. I'm pretty sure it effects sprint too, but not positive. Does not effect our defensive cds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    It 100% affects adrenaline rush, and between the eyes, Blade Rush, Killing Spree. I'm pretty sure it effects sprint too, but not positive. Does not effect our defensive cds.
    You tested it below level 50 ? I'm level 45 without Restless Blades and they affect none of those you have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    You tested it below level 50 ? I'm level 45 without Restless Blades and they affect none of those you have mentioned.
    well you don'y get some of those skills till after 60.... so you likely only have between the eyes to check

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    well you don'y get some of those skills till after 60.... so you likely only have between the eyes to check
    Then it's not working with BTE :/

It's not like it really matters at sub lvl 60. It barely matters even at 120 as TB is the worst buff of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    It's not like it really matters at sub lvl 60. It barely matters even at 120 as TB is the worst buff of them all.
    It matters since if doesn't work below , it wont work at 120.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    It matters since if doesn't work below , it wont work at 120.
    I just told you(implied but yea) it did work at 120. It not working below 120 doesn't mean it won't work at 120. Probably just some bug with lower levels and it'll start working at 100+ which is when RtB became a thing. It works 110-120 for sure because i leveled with it.

I can confirm now that it bugs before learning Restless Blades.

All true bearing does is modify the per-combo point cd reduction from restless blades to 2sec per cp. Without restless blades, it does nothing. Just add it to the pile of reasons why it's a garbage buff and needs to change (not be adjusted, not tuned, not balanced, CHANGED).

As an aside: I went in game to a target dummy to confirm the above statement. It took no less than 31 casts of roll the bones to get true bearing. If only it would work like that on bosses.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2018-10-01 at 03:27 PM.