Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromkark View Post
    I've been waiting for it to happen since Legion.
    Did you make this thread because you can't find dungeon groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Warrior DPS has been top tier for M+ the entire time it's existed.
    In which world? In legion arms was good only in the scenario where rogues concealment was useless and you had to drink invi pot anyway. Also only for 2 quite short periods - early on and late NH/early ToS times, maybe antorus(?), idk i didn't play then.
    Other than that it was good in low-mid tier m+ where adds just melted under BS.
    Fury was shit tier pick throughtout Legion except for...once again - low-mid tier m+ where trash metled under OF.

There is literally no reason to take warriors into higher tier dungeons over rogues, any RDPS or frankly just any other class cause literally every class ends up with similar dmg output (after first weeks of expansions have passed) and every class/spec brings way more to the party, including combat resses, dmg reductions, health stones, immunities, off healing, etc. On top of that warriors either sit on the target and roll with the deeps or plumet down in charts.

I didn't say warrs are terrible, and I'm talking about dps, they're just not wanted.
    https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...MythicLevel=99

Still warr dps is 3rd most used melee in higher m+ after rogue and dh.

So you're still winning over feral, enhance, ret, both specs of dps dk, sv hunter and monk.

Not a tragic spot to be in.

Now prot warrior, yeah, its design doesn't fit the needs of m+, typical Blizzdev disconnection between class design and content design.

I didn't say warrs are terrible, and I'm talking about dps, they're just not wanted.

And don't pretend you'd ever take a warr over a rogue. There has never been a time in m+ when groups actually look for fury or arms like they look for other classes.
    You probably get declined because most groups already have a dps warrior or 1-2 melee bro.

Deleted
    As a healer I am happy to take warrior dps but a prot warrior gives me concern. I feel like I have to baby sit them so much more and dps a lot less. m+ are doable with a prot warrior but there are much better options imo.

What? Arms did great in Legion and it's quite good in BfA. L2P issue maybe?
    Last edited by Aggrophobic; 2018-10-01 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Idk, i see "priest is bad" "war is bad" "dk is bad" "rogue is bad" "hunter is bad" everything people play is bad

Arms was even picked for progression runs for top guild in Uldir. There are wars that complated +15 trimed runs in mythic+ so stop crying...

Prot is trash yea but arms is very good. Was there any expansion when war was bad overall?
    Let me ask you this, how many progression guilds are running Shadow Priests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What? Arms did great in WoD and it's quite good in BfA. L2P issue maybe?
    Wasn't aware M+ was around in WoD.

Learn to read. I'm not saying warrs are bad I'm saying they're just not wanted. DH, Mage, Lock bla bla bla > warr. There has never been a time when you activley seek out warriors in m+ because they don't bring anything that other specs don't. No one wants battle shout over shroud etc etc. We don't even have our big aoe stun anymore.

I'll genuinley give you 100k if you can send me a screenshot of a group ASKING for a warrior.

Wasn't aware M+ was around in WoD.
    Yeah, I meant Legion obviously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sofnr View Post
    Got denied last night by a Priest healer that didn't trust warriors in a +12 key (for reference we both had 1K~ IO score). Got some other healer instead and pugged it without issues, had to respond back to him to show him that we completed it this morning.
    It's because Prot Warriors and Guardian Druids are both awful to heal. It's much easier (and safer) to run with a Blood DK, Prot Paladin, or Vengeance Edge-lord if you want to complete your key.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime92 View Post
    There is literally no reason to take warriors into higher tier dungeons over rogues, any RDPS or frankly just any other class cause literally every class ends up with similar dmg output (after first weeks of expansions have passed) and every class/spec brings way more to the party, including combat resses, dmg reductions, health stones, immunities, off healing, etc. On top of that warriors either sit on the target and roll with the deeps or plumet down in charts.
    This ^^

That's the way it is. Besides dmg Arms/Fury do not bring much to the party table. Protection brings headaches for both the player himself and the healer.

Tbh this FOTM meta is not fun. Shouldn't be happening after more about 15 years of WoW development. Or at least the deltas in the class performance should be minimal.
    I am a returning player, I like BfA but this meta sh*it is still in the game. All shamans are not 'really welcome' in 10+ unless you have buddies. What about feral? *Insert your favourite spec* "Bring the player not the class"?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    All shamans are not 'really welcome' in 10+ unless you have buddies. What about feral? *Insert your favourite spec* "Bring the player not the class"?!!!
    Bring the player not the class is dead, like officially dead.

Problem is that Blizzard is really slow in terms of hotfixing PvE Balance, which is according to some blueposters intentional to avoid "people rerolling to the new hotness".
    Or they just delay massive buffs until 8.1..

We just had two balance hotfixes targetted at the PvE Game so far, which were not that big, whereas we had multiple Azerite hotfixes as well as PvP ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Warrior DPS has been top tier for M+ the entire time it's existed.
    Pretty much this. I had no issues in any xpac ever getting into groups for anything; Especially in legion we were OP in m+ and very good in most raids.

Warriors are great in M+, I often get one cuz dat battleshout yo.

And don't pretend you'd ever take a warr over a rogue. There has never been a time in m+ when groups actually look for fury or arms like they look for other classes.
    tbh the issue here is that rogue is too good,not that warrior is bad

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Never had problems getting groups as a warrior. Only class I'm aware of getting actively rejected are Shaman ATM...

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    The higher the key the more utility a group wants. Arms might put out some disgusting numbers, but it lacks any real utility in comparison to a lot of other classes. What's good and whats favored, work on wildly different scales.
    That's very true, add to that the fact that Arms's defensive and self-healing options are kind of laughable and it's not a great class for pushing high-end keys. If you do that, you'll want a Rogue, maybe a WW if your tank/healer aren't one because ring of peace + leg sweep is just absurd mass CC now that everyone else had theirs removed.

Still, for the vast majority of players who run keys, Arms is a very good spec, and Fury is pretty decent as well thanks to consistent damage output, self-heals and Piercing Howl. Prot is all kinds of ass in M+ (especially with Necrotic) but that's hopefully getting fixed in 8.1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am doing just fine in mythic+.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Am doing just fine in mythic+.
    Aren't you the guy who didn't even had a single timed plus 10 or higher done a week ago?
    That's not fine, that's far from fine.

Deleted
    Well I mean I see one in every other Mythic+ and the same was the case in Legion, but yeah "never wanted"

I'm seeing some DPS struggle to outdamage tanks but certainly not warriors.