View Poll Results: Who should be the leader of the Vulpera if they are admitted to the Horde

Voters
149. This poll is closed
  • Meerah

17 11.41%
  • Kiro

57 38.26%
  • Nisha

22 14.77%
  • FUCK NO I DONT WANT VULPERA IN THE HORDE!

53 35.57%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Doubtful they or sethrak will be playable.

Dolly and Dot obviously.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    I don't get this argument, vulpera are a persecuted, tribal race that is culturally compatible with races like trolls and tauren, that makes them more of an archetypal Horde race than nightborne, blood elves or even forsaken (which stick out in Orgrimmar like a sore thumb).
    First off, Blizzard didn't even bother to let the Vulpera be the center of the story in Vol'dun, the only freaking zone where they appear in some numbers.
    Second, they have no real solid settlement, there aren't a lot of Vulpera as a whole.

Their entire lore can be summed up with:
    1.They live in a desert
    2.Dig up ancient Troll shit
    3.Get bullied by the (now defunct) Faithless Sethrak

On top of that, they have no relation with any of the currently playable races.

At this point, if Vulpera become playable, i am fairly certain that Vulpera become the Gnome race of the Horde and are simply there to be the buttend of jokes and ridicule, with the random moment of Vulpera X slapping / biting an Orc to show them "how badass Vulpera are".

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Option exists.

The Allaince will be there for you.
    For free .

a goblin in a fur suit

10+ Year Old Account
    appart from a huge cravin for food since most his wq are related to gather food, kiro seems to be the most reliable of the three
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Pretty sure it's purely coincidental, especially considering the whole [redacted] came out well after Kiro or any vulpera NPC would have been created.
    Not sure what you are referring too, I'm talking about a manga that run between 1996-2000. Keroberos aka Kero.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    First off, Blizzard didn't even bother to let the Vulpera be the center of the story in Vol'dun, the only freaking zone where they appear in some numbers.
    Second, they have no real solid settlement, there aren't a lot of Vulpera as a whole.

Their entire lore can be summed up with:
    1.They live in a desert
    2.Dig up ancient Troll shit
    3.Get bullied by the (now defunct) Faithless Sethrak
    And this is relevant to my point, how? Also, allow me to remind you all the insightful lore the tauren and Darkspear tribe had in WC3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Not sure what you are referring too, I'm talking about a manga that run between 1996-2000. Keroberos aka Kero.
    Oh, I was thinking of the recent shit that happened with some furry YouTuber named Kero the Wolf. Metokur did a video on it like a week ago.

Good on you for making the final poll option truly encapsulate the fevered irrationality of the anti-Vulpera crowd.

As for a leader, Kiro for sure.

Oh, I was thinking of the recent shit that happened with some furry YouTuber named Kero the Wolf. Metokur did a video on it like a week ago.
    It might be all connected since Kero was based on Cerberus (pronunce Kerberos in greek), helldog, fox, wolf, all the same.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Cage match. 3 go in 1 comes out.
    I was with you here...

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Survivor has to cannibalize the others as well.
    then you made it weird.

i guess my character will have to become faction leader. its the only logical step on the ladder, we've been Saviors of Azeroth, then garrison generals, and Championed our Class halls... new Faction leader will happen soon enough.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2018-10-03 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

And this is relevant to my point, how?
    To highlight that your argument is kinda bad.

We have no idea of the Vulpera's belief system, claiming that they are "culturally compatible" with other races is therefore void.
    They have no Loa we know off, Spiritual worship is also not really there, that pretty much nukes Shaman as common denominator.

Hell, they allowed some undead trolls stay at some camp because they had treasure, sounds more like Goblin style.

Also, allow me to remind you all the insightful lore the tauren and Darkspear tribe had in WC3.
    Honestly, Warcraft 3 did a better job at establishing Tauren than the Vol'dun zone established Vulpera as playable race.

Because all you are saying "Don't you worry, there will be more lore coming down the pipe!!" and i'm just not buying it.

Meerah, Dolly, and Dot will set up a tribunal.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    If we had the whole volduni faction (Devoted+Vulpera+maybe some exiles on top of that),Vorrik would probably be the best leader
    YUS. It also makes sense considering how the sethrak give some of the world quests for Voldunai rep in the zone.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    It's so admirable that Ji wasn't even invited to the Horde leaders' feast after the defeat of the Legion. Also Ji isn't about running into enemy frontlines either, he's about taking action. And Kiro isn't as passive as you make him out to be. He is cautious, which, as I said, is more desirable in a leader than recklessness.
    Ji is literally balancing atop the mast of Nathanos' ship in Zuldazar Harbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorronor View Post
    I never even saw him there before you said that

That might be, but I fail to see the correlation to what I said here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Deleted
    Nisha since she seems like she'd be at home within the Horde

- - - Updated - - -

.... Wait what

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Why would Vulpera want to join the Horde? Or why would the Horde want to invite them? Each allied race has some kind of connection to other races.

Vulpera are random. They are just there, in Voldun. Lets also make krolusks and spiders an allied race too.

The Horde already reached a new low when it comes to the fantasy of the faction. Vulpera would be its downfall. Bug I guess I'd then have a reason to switch to the Alliance, lol.
    They are adept scavengers and traders. You know who else is adept at scavenging and trading? GOBLINS!

Vulpera know a land that is FILLED WITH ANCIENT TROLL RELICS more than any current horde race, and you don't think a certain Goblin sitting in the Horde Embassy isn't going to see the profit value in those types?

Not to mention they share the goblin skeleton. Not to mention Blizzard has stated in the past that they are allied races, not sub-races, allowing them to do more than just a different skin tone of a pre-existing race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    To highlight that your argument is kinda bad.

We have no idea of the Vulpera's belief system, claiming that they are "culturally compatible" with other races is therefore void.
    They have no Loa we know off, Spiritual worship is also not really there, that pretty much nukes Shaman as common denominator.

Hell, they allowed some undead trolls stay at some camp because they had treasure, sounds more like Goblin style.

Honestly, Warcraft 3 did a better job at establishing Tauren than the Vol'dun zone established Vulpera as playable race.

Because all you are saying "Don't you worry, there will be more lore coming down the pipe!!" and i'm just not buying it.
    They're cannibals though