Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not sure I have one either way really. Pot bores me to death, and you stay high far longer than it's actually entertaining, so I simply don't bother with it.... it's been years since I've smoked, and I doubt I'd start if it were legalized.

5+ Year Old Account
    Bitch I'm high rn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike445 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago, my sister started to use marijuana for "the medical purpose" - she suffered from chronic daily headaches because of her new job. Although she never smoked weed before her doctor recommended to try medical marijuana. It did help but my sister worries about the risk of lung cancer. I'm trying to explain there is no risk when she smokes joints. Moreover, she does it only 2-3 times a week. One way or another, one week ago, she stopped using marijuana and her headaches came back.
    I was furious, so I found a couple of articles about vaporizing medical marijuana. It seems to be safer but I know nobody who'd done that.
    I've read a couple of articles on Vaping Daily but I think they're non-exhaustive. I still have a lot of questions.
    Is weed vaporization really safe? How much will a nice vaporizer and marijuana concentrates cost? I was said any vaporizers under $100 a low quality products that won't provide good service or last long.
    Another option is to use cookies or marijuana butter, made from extract (trichomes) and not from vegetable matter (buds). But the effect takes longer to arrive and also, the effect is much greater than when you smoke or vaporized.
    That is just the flip side of marijuana - you don't always use it just for fun.
    Depends on the usage. I have smoked it, and it has been legal here in the netherlands for a long time.

But all depends on the usage.

For sickness: Okay
    On the weekends like beer: Okay
    Every god damm day: ...mmmhhh you have a problem.
    Multiple joints a day like they are sigarets: You have a problem.

As for smoking vs vaping no clue. But if you sis has troubles and needs weed because of her new job...she might need to look into a other job.

Never met a MJ user that I ever liked anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Haven’t found one that doesn’t cause me to have anxiety. Also, this was an interesting read on it:

https://www.livescience.com/50794-ma...-symptoms.html
    There are several strains that are actually medicinally prescribed to reduce anxiety.

i don't generally care what people do with their bodies as long as they don't do it around me. Personally I can't tolerate weed, it makes me physically ill just smelling it let alone trying to smoke it or eat it

keep that shit far away from me and we won't have a problem
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

I’m under the impression that those opposed to it are victim of one or more of the following: ignorance, hypocrisy, cowardice, or they have been force-fed enough bullshit that they like the taste...

Try seeing the big picture. Marijuana is a plant with medical properties, and its genetics can be manipulated to fulfill a desired function (anti-seizure, anti-depressive, sleep aid, urge of hunger) and a myriad of other things. Not to mention hemp is a super plant with its own stockpile of uses (clothing, paper, plastic, hempcrete).

OT: Smoking it is fine, but just as long as it doesn’t inhibit your well-being or the well-being of others.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolly View Post
    I’m under the impression that those opposed to it are victim of one or more of the following: ignorance, hypocrisy, cowardice, or they have been force-fed enough bullshit that they like the taste...
    Or people are concerned about insurance premiums.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Like everything else. Moderation is key.

Abuse it, you lose it, ending up running from problems headfirst into addiction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolly View Post

Try seeing the big picture. Marijuana is a plant with medical properties, and its genetics can be manipulated to fulfill a desired function (anti-seizure, anti-depressive, sleep aid, urge of hunger) and a myriad of other things. Not to mention hemp is a super plant with its own stockpile of uses (clothing, paper, plastic, hempcrete).

OT: Smoking it is fine, but just as long as it doesn’t inhibit your well-being or the well-being of others.
    Either that or they've watched a person they hold dear succumb to their own fear and emotion into a dark pit of weed abuse inhibiting brain development as young adults where learning social interaction is key to future success.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Always thought people who smokes for non medical reasons were really just mentally weak. Unable to handle life without external assistance. Smoking it for fun is probably the dumbest reason of all, spending a ton of extra money on something you don't need that makes you less productive in life.

Also is there anything worse than getting into a PuG where the RL is stoned out of his mind? Like FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Always thought people who smokes for non medical reasons were really just mentally weak. Unable to handle life without external assistance. Smoking it for fun is probably the dumbest reason of all, spending a ton of extra money on something you don't need that makes you less productive in life.

Also is there anything worse than getting into a PuG where the RL is stoned out of his mind? Like FFS.
    This crap is literally no different than making no distinction between alcoholism and occasionally having a couple beers or a glass of wine. I wouldn't want to be in a raid with some dipshit who's drunk, either. Doesn't mean I'm going to then associating drinking alcohol with "mental weakness."

I don't mind it at all, until it starts screwing with friend's lives because they prioritize it over much more important things. My best friend just flunked out of college because he'd rather spend his time smoking weed every day instead of actually doing his work. My understanding of it is that it makes you feel okay with doing nothing with life. Which is okay for recreational use every once in a while, but shouldn't be used every time you feel bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Pick your poison. Being around intoxicated people is only fun if you're intoxicated. Slight inebriation all around is better because you'll be able to have fun with the abstinent without being a pain to deal with. And you'll be able to recall and recollect events yourself instead of relying on others to fill in the blanks.
    Time and place for everything, don't endanger yourself and others, keep the poison for special occasions and times of celebration before it losses it's magic and just becomes yet another habit difficult to control. It ends up taking more than it returns with habitual usage/partying adding little substance to life, while expecting it to work itself out without adding more trouble - though it will from lack of respect for yourself and what you ingest - regardless of what it is."
    You never chilled in a Hotel room full of 20+ year olds that are on coke and speed for 2-3 days its so fucking funny even sober.
    You can be their God and you can even choosen what kind of God.

OMG THE ROOM KEYS ARE GONE AND THE SAFE KEY OMGOMGOMG THEY WILL OPEN THE SAVE NOW OMGOMGOMG OUR MONEY, PASSPORTS AND COKE IS IN THAT SAFE OMGOMG MY COKE!!!

Me: The Key is in the Cupboard.

AHH WE ARE SAVE!!!

Happened within 1 hour twice...

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Yeah what kind of idiot would so something for fun what a bunch of morons. This is real life no fun allowed! /s

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Yeah what kind of idiot would so something for fun what a bunch of morons. This is real life no fun allowed! /s
    Or you know do all the other legal things that are fun. And even once it's legalized it's basically throwing money to the wind for the smallest possible amount of fun. No great memories to be had, no adventure, no sights seen. Just you high, doing stupid shit.

And suppose you do go on some crazy adventure while high and see the sights. Can you objectively say that hiking the Colorado red rocks for instance would be better while high?
    Last edited by prwraith; 2018-10-05 at 01:50 AM.

The ones who have a joint now and then to chill out and relax in the same way someone would have an alcohol/nicotine product (within reason)? No problems whatsoever with them as long as they aren't operating heavy machinery or currently in charge of keeping someone else alive.

The ones who wear pot-leaf symbols on their clothes, maintain a sizeable collection of bongs, giggle uncontrollably and excuse themselves to the parking lot whenever they see the time is "4:20" and generally can't be bothered to be responsible because "oh man, I was SO baked, bro"? I cease contact ASAP.

they are fucking assholes

( if they dont share a joint :x )

Don't care, aslong as they aren't douchy about it or smoke it around me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    What's your opinion on people who smoke Marijuana?
    Do you avoid them, despise them, indifferent to you?

If you smoke, share your stories, if you have any.

If you don't smoke, tell us what you think.
    I don't currently smoke (but have been in the habit before).

My opinion is if people are living their lives in the pursuit of happiness and not hurting others or themselves, more power to them. Same goes for any activity (smoking weed, working out, becoming a wood worker...whatever it is).

We were all given the gift of life, who am I to dictate how someone else uses it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.
    Those organizations wouldn't exist if the governement hadn't made marijuana illegal in the first place for scare mongering reasons.