Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - October 5, 2018, Island Expedition Rewards Guide

Season 15 Launch

BlizzCon Early Access Gear Sale Begins October 11 - Merch Sneak Peek

October 5th Teaser

Overwatch Magnetic Levitating Snowball

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - October 5, 2018
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Items
    • Heart of Azeroth

Player versus Player

Island Expedition Rewards Guide
    Our friends over at Warcraft Secrets have published a guide on the sources of the different Island Expedition rewards.

Lol FoK doesn't even hit hard. It main use is to apply poisons

Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    Lol FoK doesn't even hit hard. It main use is to apply poisons
    With the PvP talent and the trait (single or stacked) it dealt quite a bit of damage,with the range increase,it allowed rogues to sweep areas the size of an average arena clean in a matter of seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    With the PvP talent and the trait (single or stacked) it dealt quite a bit of damage,with the range increase,it allowed rogues to sweep areas the size of an average arena clean in a matter of seconds
    I get the range nerf, but they nerfed damage on a perk nobody uses because it's weak as fuck.

I look forward to seeing how the WarcraftSecrets post affects what people do in expeditions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    I get the range nerf, but they nerfed damage on a perk nobody uses because it's weak as fuck.
    It's used in rbgs. Rogues can do stupid amounts of aoe damage in the initial fight over mid in certain bgs.

Hoo boy, can't wait to see how bull collecting all that junk is gonna be..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Hoo boy, can't wait to see how bull collecting all that junk is gonna be..
    Lol some of it sells for a lot, plus mounts aren't junk.

Like always thanks PvP. That's why we don't have nice things.
    Last edited by Danuel; 2018-10-06 at 06:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this nerf a joke, must be, since it doesn't even hurt me? And still nothing for Warlocks, great job Blizzard

Well that is the final nail in the coffin for rogue for me. It sucks that too many people figured out FoK is OP in PvP, but this on top of the sub nerfs has lowered the rogue fun factor for me by 76. Mediocrity on long cooldowns, pass.

what? this hardly got used, who is farming azerite traits to use the fan of knive in random bgs?

While in arena this is totally usless.

While in rated bgs you still have to play sub.

Top priority pvp changes.....where are the dk and lock buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Well that is the final nail in the coffin for rogue for me. It sucks that too many people figured out FoK is OP in PvP, but this on top of the sub nerfs has lowered the rogue fun factor for me by 76. Mediocrity on long cooldowns, pass.
    well rogue ruins fun of every other class in pvp

Cheese mechanics are fun

Where are the DH, rdruid and disc nerfs??

Quote Originally Posted by Himhim View Post
    Lol some of it sells for a lot, plus mounts aren't junk.
    I'm just calling it junk because it's essentially just digital stuff that doesn't mean much in a real world context but I want them all because I'm a collector, and I'm annoyed at the fact collecting it all is going to be the worst grind I've had to do in WoW's entire lifespan.

And because, at least according to the comments section of every Q&A, cosmetic stuff "doesn't matter" to most players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I'm just calling it junk because it's essentially just digital stuff that doesn't mean much in a real world context but I want them all because I'm a collector, and I'm annoyed at the fact collecting it all is going to be the worst grind I've had to do in WoW's entire lifespan.

And because, at least according to the comments section of every Q&A, cosmetic stuff "doesn't matter" to most players.
    It matters to asmongold, and asmongold matters to everyone <3

10+ Year Old Account
    So part of your rogue fun factor was doing OP AoE in PvP on a class that already kicks butt? If your hinge on Rogue was that fickle to begin with then it begs the question why you played the class in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Are you literally not reading a thing people are telling you? The perk was allowing rogues to do crazy AoE in PvP, therefore people precisely WERE using it. That's WHY it got nerfed. Goodness gracious...

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    So part of your rogue fun factor was doing OP AoE in PvP on a class that already kicks butt? If your hinge on Rogue was that fickle to begin with then it begs the question why you played the class in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you literally not reading a thing people are telling you? The perk was allowing rogues to do crazy AoE in PvP, therefore people precisely WERE using it. That's WHY it got nerfed. Goodness gracious...
    I clearly said the fun factor is decreased for me with this on top of the sub nerfs. Maybe your hinge on reading comprehension is too fickle.

I clearly said the fun factor is decreased for me with this on top of the sub nerfs. Maybe your hinge on reading comprehension is too fickle.

You quoted them clearly replying to someone else. What were you saying about people questioning your reading comprehension?