Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    He is pissed he has to do raids to gear for his mythic plus.

I'm pissed I need to do mythic plus to gear for my raids.
    So much this. ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    it has trivial mechanics, dont stand in the obvious thing, or avoid that, theres no coordination, its just dont get one shot. Why do you think immunities are so big in M+
    if you think there is no coordination in high keys you obv have no idea what they're like
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    I never said you shouldn't do lower difficulty first. I've cleared normal and heroic, but I'm not going to bother farming shitty pugs for gear when its such a massive headache and waste of time compared to running keys with my friends, thats why I figure heroic and especially normal raiding is becoming obsolete.

My group usually does 2-3 keys throughout the week but we power out more on the weekend. Just from the short amount of time we've actually run keys it's amusing how they're already 365 and none of them have even set foot in Uldir.
    Which shows that that M+ is just way to rewarding. I really wonder where you'd be at if you only got your weekly cache and the amount of loot you get out of raiding and M+ would actually be comparable. This doesn't really mean that raids are obsolete it just shows that Blizzard needs to do some tuning as M+ and raiding (from their own statements) should be equal paths of progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    I also do more than just play WoW. If one of my circles is organizing something I'm going to hang out with them rather than sit in a 3-4hr HC guild raid full of people I don't give a fuck about listening to officers, who underperform, discuss the same strat over and over again to the retarded people in the guild wiping on simple bullshit. Point is I don't need a guild to clear HC and the only time I'd bother guilding up is for mythic raiding which I don't care to do because raiding isn't fun to me unless its with friends.
    Sounds like you're just a jerk. So you likely wouldn't easily fit in a guild and don't want to. Which is fine, as it is your choice, but your attitude just makes you seem like a jerk IMHO.