Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    As long as it doesn't harm anyone (and as long as they don't try to push it on others) - those people are free to do whatever they want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DinardJoulien View Post
    As long as it doesn't harm anyone (and as long as they don't try to push it on others) - those people are free to do whatever they want.
    Exactly this, let people do what they want

I would say that it's not the most productivity-enhancing drug, so people should be aware of that

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    If you drink a beer and I stand next to you, I don't experience any bad effects.
    If you smoke a joint and I stand next to you, I breath your smoke, potentially harming me and it can be detected in my system for weeks
    When does this ever happen? Most people don't just light up joints next to random people. It's pretty rare to see that happen. And couldn't just to move away from that individual?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    They are hippies. Dirty, dirty hippies. Fuck hippies.
    Hey I personally despise hippies. This stigma that connects weed smokers to hippies should really stop. It just doesn't make sense in the time we live in.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    So long as you don't make my life at work any harder than it needs to be, and you're not running around hurting people or violating their rights, I don't give one whiff of a rat's ass what you do with your free time.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I've never met a single person that smokes weed that wasn't a complete loser.

most people I see almost on daily basis smoking pot are teens, what is my opinion? bad parenting and lack of enforcement.

Here is a good example. My local park has a playground area with basketball courts and workout area with training bars and so on separated by green trees and bushes. Now teens would gather around to smoke pot usually after school hours at workout area.

What do you think the city did to solve the problem?

a) enforced the law
    b) cut down the trees to make the area more exposed
    c) preventive measures like signs and warnings

Spoiler:
    Answer is b, yes they did cut down trees in the park which didnt solve the problem at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    People who smoke or use it? Don't care

Potheads who's seemingly only joy is to talk about, debate, smoke, eat, or otherwise consume it in any form and try to get everyone else interested in it? Fucking annoying.
    I agree 100% with this.

I smoke fairly often and I absolutely cannot stand being around stoners. I use it when I get home from work to relax and help me sleep with my back and nerve damage and for me it's not a hurr durr fuck the man let's 420 all day thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    When does this ever happen? Most people don't just light up joints next to random people. It's pretty rare to see that happen. And couldn't just to move away from that individual?
    I'm a cab driver.. You'd be surprised how many bars etc that let people smoke weed (or just turn the blind eye)..
    I'm required to enter the bar to fetch my customer when summoned.

THAT, my friend, happens on a daily basis..
    Well, not daily basis to me personally, but to me and my colleagues as a whole..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The reason I only smoke a couple times per year is random testing from my employer. I'd love to be able to relax after a 12-16 hr shift, in a loud industrial environment, by taking a small dose of thc (edible or smoke a small bowl). I'd be much less prone to drink alcohol if I could.

With that said, I have no desire to ever be high at work, due to safety concerns.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Honestly, as a parent, I’d be more upset if I found out my kids were smoking cigarettes. Those are actually harmful to them.
    just them? harmful to everyone around, pot is illegal in my state so they shouldn't be doing that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    I've never met a single person that smokes weed that wasn't a complete loser.
    One day might meet Elon Musk or Joe Rogan. Some people are just losers regardless, the weed doesn't really matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to a new poll released Monday, 52 percent of Americans over 18 have tried marijuana at some point in their lives. The survey conducted by Yahoo News and Marist Poll found that not only have most adults in the U.S. smoked pot, 44 percent of those who tried it once still use it today.
    Most of the people you know who smoke weed don't admit it. Could be any of your co-workers. Drug testing is a joke so don't believe for a second that your work place is immune.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike445 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago, my sister started to use marijuana for "the medical purpose" - she suffered from chronic daily headaches because of her new job. Although she never smoked weed before her doctor recommended to try medical marijuana. It did help but my sister worries about the risk of lung cancer. I'm trying to explain there is no risk when she smokes joints. Moreover, she does it only 2-3 times a week. One way or another, one week ago, she stopped using marijuana and her headaches came back.
    I was furious, so I found a couple of articles about vaporizing medical marijuana. It seems to be safer but I know nobody who'd done that.
    I've read a couple of articles on Vaping Daily but I think they're non-exhaustive. I still have a lot of questions.
    Is weed vaporization really safe? How much will a nice vaporizer and marijuana concentrates cost? I was said any vaporizers under $100 a low quality products that won't provide good service or last long.
    Another option is to use cookies or marijuana butter, made from extract (trichomes) and not from vegetable matter (buds). But the effect takes longer to arrive and also, the effect is much greater than when you smoke or vaporized.
    That is just the flip side of marijuana - you don't always use it just for fun.
    The best, cheapest vape is Dynavap "M" at roughly $50 and worth every penny, another good one is the healthy rips fury 2, in 2018 there is no excuse to smoke weed, vaping is healthier and more effective, everything you miss about smoking are effects caused by carcinogens pretty much.

People who smoke marijuana are a bunch of lazy morons who never learned how to bake brownies properly.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.
    I should rot in prison for doing something that is legal? ok lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't smoke pot for several reasons. It smells bad and I don't like being in a smoky area, whether it's firewood, cigarettes, whatever. Particulates irritate me.

But so long as pot is regulated (in that people can't smoke it outside of designated areas or their private homes, and can't operate machinery or drive while under the influence) I don't care if other people do smoke.

What I don't get is why pot smokers love to brag about how they smoke pot. Like, great, it's 4/20. Shut up.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    The reason I only smoke a couple times per year is random testing from my employer. I'd love to be able to relax after a 12-16 hr shift, in a loud industrial environment, by taking a small dose of thc (edible or smoke a small bowl). I'd be much less prone to drink alcohol if I could. With that said, I have no desire to ever be high at work, due to safety concerns.
    Accidents still happen; Limo Driver, Passengers were Smoking Marijuana in New York Accident that Killed 20

15+ Year Old Account
    I smoked a few times some 10 years ago. Didn't touch it since then. Liked it actually more than alcohol. Alcohol can take me to dark places, weed always made me happy. Nowadays I don't drink at all or consume anything similar.
    So with that in mind, I don't have anything against people who smoke weed, but depending on how much and how often they consume, it can become a problem, just like alcohol.
    I'd say, recreational once or twice a month max, they are cool in my book. More often than that and I think we would probably have very different personalities to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Well it's legal here in the netherlands.

They';re usually rather mellowed out people, it's all about balance really. Do it every few months and I think you're fine.

Personally I've done it once in my lifetime, was pretty relaxing but not rlly my thing.
    Allow me to correct you: it’s NOT legal here in the Netherlands, it’s tolerated (gedoogd beleid) which is even worse than making it illegal since coffeeshops’ sources are mostly criminal organisations.

They SHOULD make weed legal and allow Dutch farmers to grow and sell, thus increasing the country’s gross national product and creating jobs. The way it’s now is simply retarded, especially for a country that lables itself as progressive and modern.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Honestly, as a parent, I’d be more upset if I found out my kids were smoking cigarettes. Those are actually harmful to them.
    So is a regular joint, especially since barely anyone smokes it pure.

Anyway, In don’t mind weed smokers as long as they don’t do it near me; I find the stench nauseating.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2018-10-09 at 12:57 AM.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.
    Would love to know how considering I buy from a local person that grows it himself.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.