Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    By the way he's not wearing his eyepatch in this one. I wonder if it's intended or an oversight. (Probably intended, considering he does have his scar)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Also, come to think of it, does anyone else think blonde Firelord Ozai now? 'Cus I do. Not a bad thing.

that armor is amazing...too bad we never get anything as amazing as actual players...

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    that armor is amazing...too bad we never get anything as amazing as actual players...
    yeah, fucking look at jaina, saurfang, all these nice armors and what we get, usually shit ;<

Yeah I dont like the old model it looks silly especially on the battle of lordaeron cinematic besides the other horde leaders, this looks so so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful bloke View Post
    yeah, fucking look at jaina, saurfang, all these nice armors and what we get, usually shit ;<
    Orc heritage armor and warfront plate set are quite similiar to saurfang armor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful bloke View Post
    They're actual iconic Warcraft characters that's why. It's pretty much the status quo that Faction Leaders will have looks/styles unavailable to our playable races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I love it. He looks very grizzled :P
    This surprised me, but I love it! He looks battle-hardened, years of experience etc! Really happy, hope it means more involvement in the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good to me.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Looks great, though with a lot less of that ranger style. Elves in general are liked by many for their ranger style, so I can understand why some don't like it, though I think that it is great.

If playable Belfs could look like that model, I would respect them a little.

7+ Year Old Account

For those who don't want to click links!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, what kind of gel is he using to get his hair like that?!?! XD

Honestly, I dig it. A lot better than his original model.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    So the blood elf racial leader is using a human skeleton...... Because............. ?
    Because the Belf skeleton is the worst, that running animation is terrible.

Looks really good. I wonder if this is heritage armor? Would be absolutely fantastic.

Now Muradin update please.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks too much like Turalyon
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

he kinda looks like greymane, actually.

it's a little weird, but i still think it's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now; after Sylvanas is either deposed or killed, Lor'themar becomes King of the Horde.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

That doesn't even look like Lor'themar. I get that the PC model was a place holder, but he literally got wrinkled, grew a bad goatee and decided to dress as if he was a Sunstrider (obviously to make him look like a racial leader to shut up all the players asking for a Kael'thas redemption story because Lor'themar sucks) overnight. lol If Blizzard cared for the character he would have gotten an unique model a long time ago. Even Gallywix got his FFS. It looks all right but it doesn't look like Lor'themar to me.

This model reminds me of the difference in quality between the new Dwarf/Orc/Tauren (even human) models and the elfs ones. The first group got a lot of realism and details added to their faces, while elves are mostly the same but with more polygons. It almost looks like Dwarves/Orcs/etc have a different artstyle than elves.

I'd love to have a Belf, Velf, or Nelf that can look like this new model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I hope the hair will be same for in-game one.

Hell, i would love to see T-pose theron intimidate sylvanas into submission.