Advice for better Assa dps / Help on logs

Hello !
    I think my dps is wrong. Can you give me any advice for better dps?
    Here are my logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=12
    My armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch.../hyjal/Louyuna

I usually pool enough energy and get to 3-4 CP so I can Toxic Blade and cast Envenom 3 times at 4-5 CP with Toxic Blade's buff still active.

Thanks in advance !

I'd be looking at your rupture and garrote uptime <80% will be losing quite a bit of DPS, rupture should be almost 100% uptime - 1 or 2 GCD to get it up on the pull, garrote should only be allowed to fall off of using shrouded suffocation and/or subterfuge and even then only for a second

Quote Originally Posted by Crookers View Post
    I'd be looking at your rupture and garrote uptime <80% will be losing quite a bit of DPS, rupture should be almost 100% uptime - 1 or 2 GCD to get it up on the pull, garrote should only be allowed to fall off of using shrouded suffocation and/or subterfuge and even then only for a second
    Their uptimes on mother and fetid are much better but could still be improved.

The mother parse seemed fine, the point still stands that trying to get more damage out of garrote is the primary goal. The top parse I saw with around the same kill time was running 2x Shrouded suffocation and 1x Archive of the Titans. SS is still very strong for the CP generation and damage. Your armory was showing me two dagger in the back traits and one uldir trait so I would suggest getting an SS azerite piece.

Also I saw that your envenom buff uptime is about 20% lower than the parse I was examining. I can't post links but it was 2:02 kill time US server rogue on heroic. Anyways, I don't know if envenom clipping is still a thing but if it is try to avoid it when possible. I don't think that it's still an issue though. Could be bad RNG. You do want to try and pool some energy before casting envenom, usually 80-100 energy.

overall there isn't huge glaring dps issues that I can see. Maybe get some better traits and keep garrote up more.