Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    I see a lot of people on here complaining, mostly about the Azerite system, yet they're still giving this shadow-of-its-former-self company their money. Do yourself a favor: Quit.
    What if people like the game but have valid concerns about features in the game? Quitting is not the answer but providing feedback is. Don't tell people how to spend their money either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I think hes pretty much confirming what Ive though since WoD. . . Ion doesnt play WoW.

So another instant buff for affliction when they are bad.
    Let them suffer one time like the rest of us does >.>

The team wants to provide some way for you to target items from a specific dungeon, but they don't have a great solution yet.
    Fucking BADGE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like it was in MoP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    LMFAO I can't believe his answer about raids in warfronts

that's how warfronts are terrible. from his own mouth: "not fun"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    I see a lot of people on here complaining, mostly about the Azerite system, yet they're still giving this shadow-of-its-former-self company their money. Do yourself a favor: Quit.
    Already on it bro, but these Q&A are too funny to watch. It's like watching trash tier comedy at its finest, both Ion and Lore have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. It's priceless. What a shit show

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Damn, I think hes pretty much confirming what Ive though since WoD. . . Ion doesnt play WoW.
    He does play AFAIK, but he's just a raid-logger. He isn't really interested in the game as a whole.

Deleted
    What a crap questions and awnsers:

Its always: yes its on the radar and we share your concerns and we are looking into it.....

My sub expires in 4 hours. There will be no last minute renew.

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    My sub expires in 4 hours. There will be no last minute renew.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out? I mean what do you want people to say to that? If you aren't happy with a game, stop playing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Fucking BADGE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like it was in MoP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Makes too much sense and not random enough. So not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Aren't you literally describing glyphs? (which only got removed so they could take the glyph system and add it to the legion weapons...)
    No, it would have been a proper thing for them to implement based on all the things they did with the artifact system in Legion. Do you need a visual? I can Photoshop my idea but I explained it pretty clearly, you still have the same gear just with one empty slot you cannot use unless you have a Relic to slot in, if you already have the trait you want great, if you don't then you can craft one or try to get one from content and then socket it in and choose it.

It's over?

Did he even mention Islands?

Oh man have they fallen so flat with so much stuff.

The Azerite system is confusing and opaque. Most of their spec specific traits should have been a level 120 talent tier with a variety of interesting generic themed traits on the outer ring instead.

It's an expensive pain to test and determine which traits should be the best for you unless you want to either spend a ton of money reforging your azerite or run sims. Sims which for most of the community are rather confusing.

Tanks right now are just a crap show, partially because they messed too much with the tuning and GCD change effecting too much and resource costs. But also because they decided to make most dungeons much more intense while removing utility that could make the game less stressful overall but concentrates utility to specific classes which all feels like a further overcorrection from the homogenization of WoD.

I'm subbed for a while and plan on remaining so, but right now it's because I've finally found some cool folks to play with after a very long time. I'm not currently all that excited for getting a piece of gear to drop outside of the normal "damn, I could really use a higher level weapon."

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    It's over?

Did he even mention Islands?
    Extraction points will let you set up an extractor to defend, granting a steady stream of Azerite. You'll need to prevent the other faction from taking it, or recapture it if they do.

That's just fucking great, so it'll become even harder to get any Rewards/impossible without a premade. Getting Azerite is Not The Problem. I don't get this change, like, at all.
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2018-10-11 at 07:05 PM.

As usual, another crappy Q&A with various questions that no one cares about along with Ion's most repeated word "philosophy" and non-answers.
    Let's see how much time it will take Blizz to fire this clown.

Welp, so I'm going to commit to a spec and when the guild asks me to heal or tank because we're missing one I'll say "nah, I won't be as good as someone who is a dedicated tank" and I'll take the ez-mode dps spot.

If Ion wants to make swapping specs more painful then I just won't be helpful anymore. If that means we don't raid, then I'll just pug it.
    I'm just not going to take one for the team anymore because I can play all the specs. Nah.

Hell, I may just get my rogue going so I can't even offer to tank or heal anymore.

If gamers had as much passion for world hunger as they do video games, no child would feel the pangs of starvation ever again.

Whatever happened to: "Hmm. I respectively disagree with that. Now let us both go grab a beer because, fuck, life is hard and everybody has got some shit they're dealing with."

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same bullshit again , game will never be fixed with Ion in charge.