Poll: What are your reason(s) for unsubscribing?

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Why would anyone post on a wow gaming forum why they unsubbed, I know I wouldn't even come here if I wasn't playing WoW..

Where you need to post is on the OFFICIAL FORUMS. See on the official forums you can post something like this and really see the fireworks

It's a mix of things, the biggest being class design.

No matter how cool, exciting and awesome the game's content is, it sucks and it's boring to play if your class is shit. I made the mistake of playing a shadow priest in BfA. I was told we were getting a rework in 8.1 before the release of the expansion even, and now 8.1 arrives and it's radio silence.
    Yeah, I'm done. The one caster that I actually found fun in Legion was made into a molasses-slow, miserable experience that feels disjointed and at odds with itself. I can't have fun in the game if my class isn't enjoyable too, so I'll just play a different game.

I stick to MMO-C for now because I'm waiting to hear if priest changes are actually going to happen. The closer we get, the less I think so.

Mostly the azerite system and the personal loot change in raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I don't see the poll for:

- Just a washed up baddie

or

- I cry every time

or maybe even

- Blizzard banned yo dumbass

Where are the good poll options, because these ones aren't up to the MMO-C.com standards

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Why would anyone post on a wow gaming forum why they unsubbed, I know I wouldn't even come here if I wasn't playing WoW..

Where you need to post is on the OFFICIAL FORUMS. See on the official forums you can post something like this and really see the fireworks
    can't post on official forums if you ain't subbed

Deleted
    Unsubbed because of the RNG when it comes to gearing and class design. Perhaps im just starting to get bored with WoW aswell. The thing i miss most in WoW is the MMO feeling which have been gone for a long time.

No option for 'still subbed' so...not unsubbed and never have been. Still enjoying the game and dont plan on leaving anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    No option for 'still subbed' so...not unsubbed and never have been. Still enjoying the game and dont plan on leaving anytime soon.
    Then this topic is clearly not for you?

Should there be a converse "currently unsubbed" option for every other poll?
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Dorrin View Post
    I really enjoyed the trip to 120. I've unlocked Dark Iron Dwarfs and nearly Pathfinder (just need Torts). I can't seem to muster the will to level an alt (unusual for me) which I'd usually do while my main farmed for class sets. No more class sets so its really RNG gear you are looking for. Overall, it's lack of an aim for my main and lack of replay for my alts. Shame.
    Most of the dailies/world quests are leveling quests, so even if you can bring yourself to level an alt you'll be seeing the same quests during the process. so tedious.

Azerite sucks
    HoA sucks
    Leveling from 110 to 120 was fine
    Leveling from 1 (or 20) sucks when you've done it in past (MoP) expansions compared to now
    Classes suck
    Ion sucks
    Islands suck
    Warfronts suck
    BfA sucks

Zero point in paying $15 a month to log on and do 4 world quests and some dungeons each day, not worth my money or time

You are hardcore if you had an active sub throughout WoD and you are hardcore if you have an active sub throughout BfA because both of those are the worst trash tier expansions they've ever shit out.

Maybe next time

Game fatigue, I guess. Did each zone entirely before moving on to the next while leveling, hit the cap and remembered the rep requirements for WQ. Wasn't too bothered by it until I was 2 dozen quests into Drustvar and not even a quarter past neutral. Guess it was the tiniest straw that broke the camel's back.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Then this topic is clearly not for you?

Should there be a converse "currently unsubbed" option for every other poll?
    Sure, why not, covers all bases then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    Sure, why not, covers all bases then.
    Im sure you will then get 10+ responses of "why are you even here then, get off the site."
    Chronomancer Club

i'm gonna unsub if I can't drop a damn 2hand weapon from any m+ today . My blood DK getting cockblocked by a 320 weapon, fuck this shit.

For me its:

1. Classes - shallow, boring, gutted, pathetic compared to MOP era
    2. Boring content - BFA at max level is literally Legion all over again, but without the fun characters
    3. Ass-erite system is the worst idea i have ever seen in a game, its literally something i would DELETE from the game and consider BFA better.

I unsubbed because of all the black magic/indian astrologer spam on the MMOC forums.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    i'm gonna unsub if I can't drop a damn 2hand weapon from any m+ today . My blood DK getting cockblocked by a 320 weapon, fuck this shit.
    There are several others options than m+ if you need a weapon with a higher ilvl than 320...

Unsubbed my two extra accounts with how the game economy is at the moment.

I usually sub 3 accounts with gold, down to one now.
    While I could afford it for a while, I'd be losing gold.

My servers AH isn't as lucrative as it used to be.

And all of my herbs/potions/flasks go to our guild at the moment with how annoying anchor weed/herb farming is.

Professions in general feel weak.
    Scribe was pretty profitable the first 2 weeks though. But everything took a major dive when people wasted all their Legion gold and realized they don't have order hall gold anymore.

I unsubbed about 3 months into legion. Just wasn't having fun. My class was a clusterfuck at the time (Warlock). Said I'd give BFA a month, still wasn't fun.

Let the sub expire.

The game just isn't fun for me anymore.
    In my day we didn't have World of Warcraft or Guild Wars. We had World War 2, and when you shot at the Germans it aggroed five thousand of their friends!

"A blind, deaf, comatose lobotomy patient could feel my anger!!"

The content is boring.

It's all so blatantly frustrating too with the RNG in everything.

Loot sux. And as an extension, since there's nothing interesting to further enhance some class aspects like tier set bonuses... well yeah. I gave it up.

It feels like a waste of time. Even at solid gear levels. But of'course, YMMV and it depends on the team you're playing with. But the loot system has been shite for ages now since they forgot the reason they brought thunderforged in IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Fix that, I might come back.
    May Azerite Armor rest in peace ASAP.