Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    People are brainwashed in terms of the corporations have figured out how to take advantage of people's NEED to be social.

Why do you think people can't let go of their social media accounts/smart phones but can't explain why? Usually you can tell someone exactly why you can't let go of something in less than 1 second.
    But for some reason with new technology, people can't really tell you.

I think it's either because they're in denial about how dependent/in love they are with technology and material or they simply just don't know, aka, brain washed.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    With the social media purge going on stronger than ever, with MSM being all about agendas, and with CIA themselves being the ones pushing the term “conspiracy theory” into mainstream use after allegations about mind control experiments on unwilling and unwitting individuals starting in the early 60s that later on did in fact turn out to be true (Mockingbird and MK Ultra), can we really say that we are not brainwashed?
    Think of all the people that think everything the Dems do is right and everything the Pubs do is wrong. Or the people that think everything the Pubs do is right and everything the Dems do is wrong.

Sounds like extreme brainwashing to me, or a severe kool-aid addiction.

That sums up half of the country, there is very few people that think for themselves. People actually want to be told what to think. They want you to spoonfeed them some fact, in five minutes or less- then they brandish that fact like the sword of truth throughout the rest of their day.

It seems crazy to me, but it is the norm for most.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Stop posting conspiracy theories.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Plenty of NPCs out there that's for darn sure.
    Yeppers...
    You cared enough to post.

7+ Year Old Account
    At least 41% are

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    With the social media purge going on stronger than ever, with MSM being all about agendas, and with CIA themselves being the ones pushing the term “conspiracy theory” into mainstream use after allegations about mind control experiments on unwilling and unwitting individuals starting in the early 60s that later on did in fact turn out to be true (Mockingbird and MK Ultra), can we really say that we are not brainwashed?
    Stop watching X-Files.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Stop watching X-Files.
    A cigarette smoking man watched you while you posted this!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    A cigarette smoking man watched you while you posted this!
    Man I wish, that guy was evil in all the right ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, everything bad or good happens because of human choice based on knowledge not lack thereof. It's not mind control it's simply making a choice despite facts or reality. Because truth typically requires evidence for it to be proven, most choices made never meet that last step. Our society is very far away from being like Vulcans
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The best prisons are the ones that you never know you're in.

Well leftists are certainly brainwashed.

So I've seen this "NPC" thing a few times lately. Which talking head started this one?

Are you a NPC yourself?

If you say No, then you really are !

Well, when the mantra of one of your demagogues is literally "LISTEN AND BELIEVE" and you still buy into her crap, then yes, yes you are probably brainwashed.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post

Pazzi Vin Ladin!

well played.

I was just recently thinking about how much programming there is on Netflix and how people binge watch, I have binge watched. I was telling a friend the other day I have been avoiding watching shows just because I don't want to spend my day absorbing great content and not knowing what the real world is like anymore.
    All things in moderation! Even brainwashing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brainwashed? About 15 years ago I would have answered no but lately too many people put their political identity ahead of their identity as a person. They say just what others tell them is true without thinking for themselves and sadly that style of blind obedience is starting to filter into other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    WSJ seems to be ok still as well.
    WSJ just endorsed a fascist candidate in Brazil. So...yeah...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Most of us, no. Most alt-right nonsense-mongers, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    So I've seen this "NPC" thing a few times lately. Which talking head started this one?
    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/npc-wojak

It's suppose to not be a partisan meme but like 90% of the images are calling "leftists" npcs like Torto who, ironically, might be an npc himself.