Poll: whos gonna kill sylvanas

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

who should get the killing blow on sylvanas

pretty much everyone hates sylvanas now except nathanos and some of the more poorly educated forsaken players. but shes probably gotta die at this point so who do you want in the lore to get to kill her

tbh im rooting for delaryn

Funny how i thought "gets sucked into the void" would be original but was more widely accepted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice Poll, the queue to settle the accounts with her is extensive, I stay with greymane, he and sylvanas have history.

lol, try harder

10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos slowly realizes over the course of an expac or two that she's completely awful and the person he loved when he was alive is gone, so he stabs her in the back to prevent her from some horrific atrocity (like unleashing the deadliest blight ever which will kill all life upon the planet so she can enslave them all as zombies or something). Sadly he can't tell anybody just how awful she'd become or about the apocalypse she was going to unleash because it would break the Forsaken and maybe some of the Horde who believed in her too. So, he frames the Alliance as assassins and keeps it a secret.

Sylvanas is venerated as some sort of goddess/saint and "dark lady watch over you" becomes like a weird undead religion, and Nathanos is forever bothered by it because he can't tell anyone what an irredeemable monster Sylvanas really was.

He then becomes the new begrudging, depressed leader of the Forsaken and nobody continues to like him, but thats okay because he doesn't even like himself. The end!
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2018-10-14 at 04:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

this but replace thor with thrall, and the aliens with sylvanas' new scourge. groot can be saurfang and rocket can be zekhan

us, in a solo scenario.

no kill stealing bullshit from some named hero, just us in that scenario. 1v1.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I’m suspecting we Gona get another “Azeroth is free “ line and all be forgiven probably after she take out the creature that tricked voljin into making her warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    pretty much everyone hates sylvanas now except nathanos and some of the more poorly educated forsaken players. but shes probably gotta die at this point so who do you want in the lore to get to kill her

I don't think she should die. I'd like to see a doctor manhattan thing happen here.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post

sweeping statements like this that can't be backed up are always hilarious , doubly so with how confident the people who say them are.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    A suitably disturbing in-game representation of whoever takes Denseur's job and has to clean up the total shitstorm he and the game devs made of the lore.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    us, in a solo scenario.

no kill stealing bullshit from some named hero, just us in that scenario. 1v1.
    Nah, your shitty LFR priest will only be able to pick up more hyena shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    A suitably disturbing in-game representation of whoever takes Denseur's job and has to clean up the total shitstorm he and the game devs made of the lore.
    But who is going to clean up the radioactive wasteland Golden created.

Where's the poll option for she's not going to die? Dev's already pretty much confirmed this by saying she's not getting the Garrosh treatment (which was eventually death)

She will become an anti-hero, and maybe a future boss but most definitely not happening in BFA.

We all channel the power of our souls into a rainbow and we equally do it.

I'm still going with Sylvanas is Kerrigan 2.0 so she won't be killed but will save the world despite murdering half of it and creating a plague far worse than the scourge one.

I still think Genn's a tool, but he definitely deserves to be the one to strike the final blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    I'm still going with Sylvanas is Kerrigan 2.0 so she won't be killed but will save the world despite murdering half of it and creating a plague far worse than the scourge one.
    Might be right, but to create a plague far worse than the scourge? Gonna need a few more expansions and/or worlds to match that.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Nah, your shitty LFR priest will only be able to pick up more hyena shit.
    your waifu has never been that strong, and just because she's rocking a nice set of plot armor in bfa from a waifu cringelord being the head narrative director doesn't change that fact.

Doesnt she have like 9 lives. Everytime she dies, a Valkyrie takes her spot, if I understand correctly, so really, everyone can get a shot

Our warchief will not be defeated or slain.
    Be feared, or be fuel