Poll: whos gonna kill sylvanas

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This Sylvanas arguments are so goooood; I'll need more popcorn.

BTW this pool should be called: "What NPC steal our kill this time", I hope gonna Greymane.

Tyrande because the shitshow would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I can't wait for Sylvanas to survive and stay in power, this forum will explode.
    This. People expecting her to die will be so disappointed, can't wait.

A time lost Arthas. Let his past self end what his older self had started.

7+ Year Old Account
    if she need to die by charcter i say Gen(also dying) or saurfang

but i must say a makgora were Saurfang kill sylvanas like this would be dope

damn no one wants to see baine get the kill lmao

It's nobody. She turns into the god of death or something because the old one is evil/corrupted.

Effectively her death as she gets removed from the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Nathanos slowly realizes over the course of an expac or two that she's completely awful and the person he loved when he was alive is gone, so he stabs her in the back to prevent her from some horrific atrocity (like unleashing the deadliest blight ever which will kill all life upon the planet so she can enslave them all as zombies or something). Sadly he can't tell anybody just how awful she'd become or about the apocalypse she was going to unleash because it would break the Forsaken and maybe some of the Horde who believed in her too. So, he frames the Alliance as assassins and keeps it a secret.

Sylvanas is venerated as some sort of goddess/saint and "dark lady watch over you" becomes like a weird undead religion, and Nathanos is forever bothered by it because he can't tell anyone what an irredeemable monster Sylvanas really was.

He then becomes the new begrudging, depressed leader of the Forsaken and nobody continues to like him, but thats okay because he doesn't even like himself. The end!
    This is both hilarious and awesome. I actually kind of like this idea.

N'zoth should. Right around the time he gets the killing blow on Anduin and Jaina. Let someone with some actual experience who isn't going to run off and ignore the alliance's needs until they suit her lead the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be no killing blow, Vol'jin is play damage control to keep Sylvanas from destroying the horde....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    pretty much everyone hates sylvanas now except nathanos and some of the more poorly educated forsaken players. but shes probably gotta die at this point so who do you want in the lore to get to kill her

tbh im rooting for delaryn
    More people (players and NPCs) hate Jaina than Sylvanas, and she have survived 6 expansions, so far, since she went villain-mode..

Why would you think Sylvanas is anywhere near her demise?

Oh yes.... Blizzard's blatant Alliance favoritism might dictate another dead warchief..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    pretty much everyone hates sylvanas now except nathanos and some of the more poorly educated forsaken players. but shes probably gotta die at this point so who do you want in the lore to get to kill her

No one? , what about that option ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's nobody. She turns into the god of death or something because the old one is evil/corrupted.

Effectively her death as she gets removed from the story.
    Honestly yes? / SPOILERS **** Dont we have a FREE OLD GOD now? A new Knifu ? Xal'atath ? She / he is free to roam the cosmos? She might be our friend xD ? **** SPOILERS END / Sylvanas might ascend to something as " death god " to fight the fanatic lightforged and the void.

"in the end, death claims us all"
    Last edited by mmoc1e09114525; 2018-10-15 at 06:06 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

You are a bold one for making such a claim. Don't forget that these more poorly educated forsaken players would defend Sylvannas even if she tried to kill our characters to steal the heart of Azeroth for power. (and would complain about not having the choice of letting her take it) even if she clais that she doesn't care about anything but herself as she does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    if she need to die by charcter i say Gen(also dying) or saurfang

but i must say a makgora were Saurfang kill sylvanas like this would be dope

Except Wolverine didn't die there. In fact, Ultimate universe's Wolverine was literally unkillable until a later retcon. So great choice of example. I hope Saurfang "kills" her like this too. Not that he'd have the strength to do so to her nigh invulnerable body, the reflexes to dodge her explosive arrows or Wolverine's powers to withstand the effects of her screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    You are a bold one for making such a claim. Don't forget that these more poorly educated forsaken players would defend Sylvannas even if she tried to kill our characters to steal the heart of Azeroth for power. (and would complain about not having the choice of letting her take it) even if she clais that she doesn't care about anything but herself as she does it.
    Today on "Alliance players discussing with their own straw-men".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Genn by a country mile. He's the only prominent character who's lost something truly personal - his son - to her, nevermind that almost his character arc is wrapped up in trying to stop her.

Of course, it won't be him. They've given Saurfang too much press for it to be anybody be him and they won't want to "alienate the Horde playerbase".

I would, however, be content with her getting sucked into the Void or torn limb from limb by a third party.

pretty much everyone hates sylvanas now except nathanos and some of the more poorly educated forsaken players.
    Don't forget the Belf and Nightborne players. At least a good chunk of her Forsaken fanboys accept she's evil and just act gleeful about it, compared to the swathe of elves who genuinely think she's 'good' on some bizarre, teenage moral relativism concept.
    Last edited by Bigby; 2018-10-15 at 02:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can kill us, but you can't kill hope.

#TeamDelaryn

Sylvanas is going to do a finishing blow on Saurfang and then zappy boi goes super saiyan och 1 shot her.

Quote Originally Posted by Severn View Post
    Yes, Thrall was consistent and not omnipotent until Cataclysm happened and Go'el (son of Goku and Jor'el) persona took over.

To be honest, I feel like Anduin is the punishment the Alliance players brought upon themselves. He embodies all the righteousness, all the holiness, hope, purity, valor and moral superiority they value, takes it to the extreme, then multiplies by ten. And with it, he also embodies and multiplies all the boredom, blandness, and sickeningly sugary sweetness.
    No Alliance player I've ever read wanted Anduin. Almost every single Alliance main who's into lore desires more morally dubious acts from their faction instead of being Stupid Good. The Alliance only have Anduin because Blizzard only write humans as major characters since they're easy to pen, and because Golden loves him.

And no, explaining why Taurajo is not on the same level as Teldrassil does not maketh "B-B-BUT YOU JUST WANT TO BE PERFECT WHITE KNIGHTS" before anybody tries that fallacy.
    Last edited by Bigby; 2018-10-15 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    Thrall is gonna challenge her to a duel and then cheat to win.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Tyrande or Genn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Thrall is gonna challenge her to a duel and then cheat to win.
    I don't know why people make a big deal of that. Garrosh deserved to die, who gives a shit if Thrall cheated? Other than the Elements, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    You can kill us, but you can't kill hope.

#TeamDelaryn
    Oh damn, that would be pretty sweet too. Delaryn puts arrows into Sylvanas out of nowhere, revealing that she had never truly fallen for the 'We are Forsaken!' bullshit. Then she takes the banshee's head.