Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Lol a few days ago they were banning people that posted info about one Blizzard story-writer who has some weird fantasies.

Now they're doing everything to cover this drama up.

It's funny how that moderator says "Blizzard confirmed that those numbers are false" even tho Blizzard didn't say anything publicly.
    Honestly, the Blizzard comment might be as false as the comment about the subscribers. No proof on both sides.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    The preorders were probably added to the day one sales and you bet that allied races were a much more attractive selling point when it comes to pre-ordering than some mount or something like that.
    That is why allied races were packaged with doing legion content because that is the best way to sell something that is not even current content.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I cant believe BfA only has 1.7m subs. Thats not really much compared to the fact it sold best of all expacs on day 1.

Seems the source isnt reasonable.
    Not best, fastest
    there's a huge difference
    and I played BfA for a month and unsub'd as well (first time ever, my first and only break was during MoP and it took me 3 months after launch).

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    The Reddit shills are in full-fucking damage control as well.

They've flaired the post as "Debunked" because "Blizzard told the WeakAura guy that the information is false."

This is like Bill Clinton levels of denial here.

Edit: Just caught a 7-day ban from /r/wow for posting this sentiment to a mod.
    I feel bad for you but honestly that is pretty hilarious that that happened to you. See you in a week!

Oh this is juicy.

Got a good laugh out of the follow up tweet from the WA guys

"Blizzard told me this is false"

Gee imagine that.. something negative leaks that portrays the company in a poor light and confirms the suspicions people have had about the state of the game since they stopped reporting subscribers in Warlords gets denied by said company.

Like how many times do these people need to be lied to before they finally get it through their head? How daft can you be?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    The preorders were probably added to the day one sales and you bet that allied races were a much more attractive selling point when it comes to pre-ordering than some mount or something like that.
    At least until you realized how bugged the models are and Blizzard doesn't seem interested in fixing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Not hard to tell WoW is in a bad spot, log and and forced CRZ everywhere(even in the great seal with war mode off) was a big give away the game isn't doing well.
    To be honest, you were told that from the start that new content was under such. It is to balance it out after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah, no way this is accurate. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

That's a possible explanation, that those numbers are region specific, then it might be fitting.
    Then that would put us at around 4 to 5 million worldwide. That lines up with what I am seeing on my own high population realm. Things are still really active around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Oh this is juicy.

Got a good laugh out of the follow up tweet from the WA guys

"Blizzard told me this is false"

Gee imagine that.. something negative leaks that portrays the company in a poor light and confirms the suspicions people have had about the state of the game since they stopped reporting subscribers in Warlords gets denied by said company.

Like how many times do these people need to be lied to before they finally get it through their head? How daft can you be?
    I find it funny as well!

The bean counters at Blizz HQ must be livid haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    No other game has the qualities of world of warcraft can you transmog on them other games you sub to can you use tokens to pay your sub on other games no you can't so people need to support blizzard more and quit whining and moaning so much.
    Every game I've played has a mog system, and most of them are actually better than WoW's. Unless I misunderstood your post.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by NiftySwifty View Post
    I feel bad for you but honestly that is pretty hilarious that that happened to you. See you in a week!
    I have been giving them a bit of crap over their Class Feedback Mega Thread campaign, which are basically designed to derail the negativity by making the average joe feel like their feedback is being absorbed by Blizzard via a reddit thread.

I wasn't around when the former head mod blew up the sub-reddit over Legion, but frankly I prefer that kind of honesty to the mods that manage the subreddit in the hopes of a reacharound from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Probably a combo of NA and EU but not china. Still the numbers are low giving this is the first half of the expansion and not the tale end.
    EU and NA combined are usually a bit less that mainland China, so 3.4-3.8 million still shockingly low worldwide. Dunno how big a slice of the total Taiwan and Korea are and where they fit in though. Maybe with them it would push 4 million? It's still crazy and saddening. I don't know what to think about this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Providing feedback? Isn't that what a lot of people have done since beta? Or are we still in beta? Aren't the hundreds of YouTube videos, reddit posts, twitter arguments and forum threads not feedback?

Perhaps you should change your signature to "I'm a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of logic."

To be honest CRZ was a mistake right from the beginning.
    crz, sharding, and phasing used to realm hop have compeltey destroyed half the game

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    EU and NA combined are usually a bit less that mainland China, so 3.4-3.8 million still shockingly low worldwide. Dunno how big a slice of the total Taiwan and Korea are and where they fit in though. Maybe with them it would push 4 million? It's still crazy and saddening. I don't know what to think about this.
    It was speculated a long time ago this was the ball park figure. Now we know this is the truth. Not angry about it just accepted that BFA is a filler expansion. Meh.

I guess you missed the part where they also stated "the original post with those findings has since been deleted, not sure if because Blizzard threatened to sue or because it was false data."

Mike Morhaime's departure makes a little more sense now.

It was speculated a long time ago this was the ball park figure. Now we know this is the truth. Not angry about it just accepted that BFA is a filler expansion. Meh.
    No, you do not know the truth because they even stated that the figures may not be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Mike Morhaime's departure makes a little more sense now.
    How is that related? It's not like Blizzard is making less money than before these days. Less subs in a game that isn't their most active game won't be enough to change presidents.
    Hi

Yes the numbers line up if you look objectively.

Double that sub number count and you are close to how many people pre ordered BFA.
    Exactly.

So oh shit 1.7M subs, damn. Hopefully this is an eye opener?

I mean don't get me wrong, we all love wow, that's why we play it. But come on :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    No, you do not know the truth because they even stated that the figures may not be true.
    Figures line up with other sources. Can't deny the truth at this point.