Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Remove a truckload of rng from the game.. a bit of rng is fine but they have been piling rng on top of rng and sprinkled it with rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Indeed and the Ogre/High Elf button is definitely an "oh shit" button for Blizzard to press if their share holders are breathing down their necks regarding subscription numbers. Then suddenly all that faction pride and blurring the line bullshit Ion spins and "female Ogres are too much work" crap goes right out the window when you're pussyfooting over trivial things. Your player base wants this, your job is on the line, do it or GTFO, it's that simple. Video games are supply and demand and the "lore team" that writes this morally grey crap needs to get off their high horse.
    This would be the a good way to make a lot of people happy. You reading this thread Blizz bean counters?

Revert to MoP and don't ruin class/loot design more with each expansion afterwards.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Playable Succubus neutral race.

Quote Originally Posted by Everythingzen View Post
    I’ve been wanting to check out BFA once I get my computer built...everything sounds cool that I’ve read so far, and doesn’t seem as hard to catch up as it did in legion. But after reading the whining posts every day about the expansion, it’s the community that sounds bad..not so much the game?? Instead of beta for Azeroth...the game sounds closer to bitches for Azeroth.
    Go on the PTR and tell us what you find. BFA is a dumpster fire for a good reason.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Implement Warcraft 4.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Playable Succubus neutral race.
    I legit Lol'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by vulplarcher View Post
    Go back to whatever xpac I was playing when I started playing wow because I can't separate nostalgia from reality.
    So your fine with the current state of the game?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scrap Azerite, bring back artifact weapons.

The worst thing they could possibly do is listen to most of the tears. That's how we got into this mess (and WoD) in the first place.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    preach. just pretened that cataclysm and everyting after it never happaned, and continue on from wotlk
    This would indeed fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    There's a line between one extreme and another. Stop being dishonest by pretending there isn't, I'd like to believe you're not that stupid.
    Random loot has its place. If I really have to elaborate I specifically mean mean Warforging/Titanforging on forced personal loot with zero deterministic progression paths.
    You were talking about RNG. How am I supposed to know what kind of RNG you mean if you don't specify.

been seeing these threads since BC came out. Imagine, once upon a time people thought BC killed wow and that was the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    1. Roll back GCD changes
    2. Do a class and spec review for each class each week. This will take about a year to finish but well worth it.
    3. Fix the QA process as it is currently broken
    4. Remove restrictions on Azerite gear as it punishes those with alts and multi specs.
    5. Fix the scaling from level 1-120.
    6. Make heirlooms great again
    7. Allow rep to be gained doing any activity you like via tabard.
    8. Allow Champions of Azeroth to be account bound NOW
    9. Fix the follower missions rewards
    10. Make world quests great again

Adding vendors would be nice too!
    qft /10chars

Oh and fix Island loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle View Post
    Yes but but it is worse now that it is an RNG system built on top of an RNG system forced into a personal loot system all the while making this expansion's main feature: azerite armor, the least available.
    I like personal loot. I prefer it over greed/need. I don't see what the problem with personal loot is, neither do I see the problem with titanforging.

1. Bring back honor currency and add pvp vendors back to the game.
    2. Reintroduce justice and valor points and add PvE vendors back to the game.
    3. Revert GCD changes.
    4. Fix scaling and or revert it all together.
    5. Stop homogenizing gear and bring back class specific sets.
    6. Revert the change to master loot and remove personal loot.
    7. Remove forging from gear and never EVER do that again.
    8. Make rep grinds actual grinds instead of time gated content (bring back tabards, or allow us to kill mobs over and over for rep).
    9. Fix Azerite gear by giving us choices in our traits instead of RNG you get what you get and you'll need to carry 50 of these pieces of gear in your bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    qft /10chars

Oh and fix Island loot.
    Absolutely they should fix island loot too. Island expeditions need more love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vulplarcher View Post
    Go back to whatever xpac I was playing when I started playing wow because I can't separate nostalgia from reality.
    Handwaving people's opinions off as nostalgia is a strawman, it invalidates your argument, not theirs.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    That may not be the improvement you think it would be. It actually means you play about 2 hours a week and have nothing else to do. Is that worth the subscription fee?

Unless you just mean the current personal loot RNG system, then I can see room for that argument. I'm not terribly impressed with it. Despite the frustrations of things going to waste, or something never dropping, I still liked seeing loot that you rolled on. I say this despite 10 years of still not having a blue drake.
    I've raided since Molten Core and I assure you things always dropped that no one needed (eg Hunter bow dropped 3 weeks in a row and only 1 hunter in the raid, or Mail caster gear dropped but the only shaman was enhance and didn't use it.) and likewise for not getting drops for specific items.

It might seem on the surface that there's a huge discrepancy in dropped loot but my experience so far hasn't really been much different from normal. In fact if anything it seems like we're getting geared up slightly faster than before, not slower.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I love these "how you would fix game" threads. Usually we have only 3 posts:

1) Remove 90% of game.
    2) Make this more fun (for me).
    3) Revert to expansion when I was young and beautiful.

I bet devs will take your suggestions seriously folks. Keep up with good feedback. ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dpark1023 View Post
    Cata was way better than anything post MoP
    yea but it was still shit. xD

- - - Updated - - -