Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    But think of the oncoming economic disaster as numerous right-wing youtubers have literally nothing to whine about. Adsense revenues will collapse! Western society will crumble with nothing to bitch about to maintain the flow of irrational hatred!

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    This is a cite from twitter. the OP states nothing, he cites. Are you an US citizen that you need to get handfeed every bit of information? We also have information where they are gone and what they are doing. try to google it, i won't be hard . And no, i don't make up my numbers, it called math. take all illegal bordercrossings into the EU in the main years of the refugee crisis, make a sum, look up complete population etc. its not hard. The data is easily obtainable at FRONTEX.
    Wow, nice bit of bigotry there. I'm not American, I'm European, and even if I was, my point you're still failing to grasp still stands. It's wonderfully ironic that you are so smug and condescending about Americans' alleged inability to think for themselves while you yourself are completely unable to be skeptical of the information presented to you. I can see why you like the EU so much my good little drone .

The OP states "we're back to normal" which is so wildly disingenuous it's beyond belief. I'll spell it out for you as you seem to need handfeeding: The immigration crisis and the EU's handling of the situation, has been a disaster for the EU politically. It is very much in EU's best interests to tell people that the EU has since dealt with the situation in the best way possible. You should be skeptical of any claims from any political body (especially one as nebulous, bureaucratic and undemocratic as the EU) that are beneficial to that political body.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Wow, nice bit of bigotry there. I'm not American, I'm European, and even if I was, my point you're still failing to grasp still stands. It's wonderfully ironic that you are so smug and condescending about Americans' alleged inability to think for themselves while you yourself are completely unable to be skeptical of the information presented to you. I can see why you like the EU so much my good little drone .

The OP states "we're back to normal" which is so wildly disingenuous it's beyond belief. I'll spell it out for you as you seem to need handfeeding: The immigration crisis and the EU's handling of the situation, has been a disaster for the EU politically. It is very much in EU's best interests to tell people that the EU has since dealt with the situation in the best way possible. You should be skeptical of any claims from any political body (especially one as nebulous, bureaucratic and undemocratic as the EU) that are beneficial to that political body.
    It hasn't been a disaster. Merket et al knew the main danger to her and other large european economies was a looming demographic crisis with too many elderly being supported by too many kids. Immigration is the answer to that. Merkel took a short-term hit to popularity, 10-30% of euro populations did the protest vote thing and voted nazi, Merkel and survived and so did most of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by vulplarcher View Post
    It hasn't been a disaster. Merket et al knew the main danger to her and other large european economies was a looming demographic crisis with too many elderly being supported by too many kids. Immigration is the answer to that. Merkel took a short-term hit to popularity, 10-30% of euro populations did the protest vote thing and voted nazi, Merkel and survived and so did most of Europe.
    That's a fun way of dismissing all the rape, murder, crime and terrorism as a direct result, but you do you, boo. It's not just a simple matter of too many old people, it's the fact the dramatic shift to supply-side economics made in the mid-80's has shifted the tax burden on to the lower and middle classes, reducing consumer spending. This, coupled with many governments' complicity or cowardice when it comes to proper taxation of the super wealthy has resulted in relative economic stagnation and a declining standard of living for youth which has subsequently slowed birth rates. Less people are having children because they can barely support themselves. There are so many better answers than simply importing a subservient, politically docile underclass to prop up your neo-aristocracy. Also, a short term hit? Which Germany is this?

It's like propaganda made flesh.

Deleted
    That's a fun way of dismissing all the rape, murder, crime and terrorism as a direct result, but you do you, boo..
    Statistically insignificant when compared to the rape and murder and crime and terrorism committed previously.

Btw Are you one of those right-wingers who complain that men are wrongly being accused of rape all the time? I suppose that's different.

That's a fun way of dismissing all the rape, murder, crime and terrorism as a direct result, but you do you, boo. It's not just a simple matter of too many old people, it's the fact the dramatic shift to supply-side economics made in the mid-80's has shifted the tax burden on to the lower and middle classes, reducing consumer spending. This, coupled with many governments' complicity or cowardice when it comes to proper taxation of the super wealthy has resulted in relative economic stagnation and a declining standard of living for youth which has subsequently slowed birth rates. Less people are having children because they can barely support themselves. There are so many better answers than simply importing a subservient, politically docile underclass to prop up your neo-aristocracy. Also, a short term hit? Which Germany is this?

It's like propaganda made flesh.
    Immigration is the free-market fix to low birth rates. Let them in, let then be productive members of society.

Quote Originally Posted by vulplarcher View Post
    Statistically insignificant when compared to the rape and murder and crime and terrorism committed previously.

Btw Are you one of those right-wingers who complain that men are wrongly being accused of rape all the time? I suppose that's different.
    'Statistically insignificant'? Get back to me when you learn what 'per capita' means and then discuss statistics, if you must be so cold.

And no, I'm a lefty, which you might have grasped from my previous post (i.e I'm very much against supply-side economics and for the consumer) if you had a clue.

'Statistically insignificant'? Get back to me when you learn what 'per capita' means and then discuss statistics, if you must be so cold.

And no, I'm a lefty, which you might have grasped from my previous post (i.e I'm very much against supply-side economics and for the consumer) if you had a clue.
    And yet, you still seem to want to push ethno-nationalism... Or, are you guys calling it something else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    We're back to normal. Let's move on =).
    No, we are not back to normal, we will be back to normal when they all get deported.
    Last edited by mmoc8cd9a47f39; 2018-10-16 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Immigration is the free-market fix to low birth rates. Let them in, let then be productive members of society.
    Being able to undercut labour and the consumer on a whim is not a free market.

And yet, you still seem to want to push ethno-nationalism... Or, are you guys calling it something else?
    What the fuck are you talking about? What does ethno-nationalism have to do with this?

Being able to undercut labour and the consumer on a whim is not a free market.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does ethno-nationalism have to do with this?
    Yes, yes it is the free market. It's the free movement of labor capital, and government not standing in the way. Immigration is the answer, because Germans and other Europeans are not going to suddenly start having a lot more children.

If you desire to keep people out based on religion or ethnicity... then I have some bad news for you...

Yes, yes it is the free market. It's the free movement of labor capital, and government not standing in the way. Immigration is the answer, because Germans and other Europeans are not going to suddenly start having a lot more children.
    No, no it isn't. You can't just dramatically reduce the spending power of the consumer and the value of labour when it suits you and call that a free market. Also 'free movement of labor capital'...... You really, really don't understand the terms you're bandying about.

If you desire to keep people out based on religion or ethnicity... then I have some bad news for you...
    Again, that's not what that means. Ethno-nationalism is the idea that a state or country should be comprised of a single ethnicity, it has nothing to do with religion. One is an idea regarding someone's genetics, the other is a belief system. I don't hold to ethno-nationalism as it's a fucking stupid idea. It's probably why I haven't brought it up at all.

No, no it isn't. You can't just dramatically reduce the spending power of the consumer and the value of labour when it suits you and call that a free market. Also 'free movement of labor capital'...... You really, really don't understand the terms you're bandying about.

Again, that's not what that means. Ethno-nationalism is the idea that a state or country should be comprised of a single ethnicity, it has nothing to do with religion. One is an idea regarding someone's genetics, the other is a belief system. I don't hold to ethno-nationalism as it's a fucking stupid idea. It's probably why I haven't brought it up at all.
    But that is the free markets, it's a lack of government intervention in the competitive marketplace.

So, what type of nationalism would you call your beliefs? Some people have said they prefer the term "cultural nationalism." Yeah, cut from the exact same ignorant and bigoted cloth.

Deleted
    That's a fun way of dismissing all the rape, murder, crime and terrorism as a direct result
    Would you like to procure the numbers on exactly by how much rape, murder, crime and terrorism has increased in countries receiving refugees and also the studies that prove that the influx of refugees is the sole and direct cause of these increases if they do exist?

Or this is a classic "I can see with my own eyes that things are bad, I don't need facts" type of deal?

But that is the free markets, it's a lack of government intervention in the competitive marketplace.
    No, it isn't, please just stop.

So, what type of nationalism would you call your beliefs? Some people have said they prefer the term "cultural nationalism." Yeah, cut from the exact same ignorant and bigoted cloth.
    Why on Earth would you think I'm a nationalist of any sort in the first place? Because I'm skeptical of data from the EU? Because I have an issue with mass, unfettered immigration from cultures so utterly different to our own so as to be directly opposed to it? I'm not a nationalist in the slightest, what I do have a problem with is importing a belief system that is determined to impose itself on others, one that I and a good number of my friends have been the target of, so that a bunch of bourgeois corporate bureaucrats can have some better numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by MS-20 View Post
    No, we are not back to normal, we will be back to normal when they all get deported.
    So never then?

No, it isn't, please just stop.

Why on Earth would you think I'm a nationalist of any sort in the first place? Because I'm skeptical of data from the EU? Because I have an issue with mass, unfettered immigration from cultures so utterly different to our own so as to be directly opposed to it? I'm not a nationalist in the slightest, what I do have a problem with is importing a belief system that is determined to impose itself on others, one that I and a good number of my friends have been the target of, so that a bunch of bourgeois corporate bureaucrats can have some better numbers?
    Umm, it's an example of the free market at work. Your desire to limit the free markets is apparent.

"I'm not a nationalist, but here are all my nationalistic beliefs." Did you even read what you typed?

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Would you like to procure the numbers on exactly by how much rape, murder, crime and terrorism has increased in countries receiving refugees and also the studies that prove that the influx of refugees is the sole and direct cause of these increases if they do exist?

Or this is a classic "I can see with my own eyes that things are bad, I don't need facts" type of deal?
    You mean, aside from the masses of documentation from independent sources, the numerous terrorist attacks that have occurred with almost monthly frequency in Europe and others? How about this a constantly updated and verified map of migrant crime in Germany: https://www.refcrime.info/en/Crime/Map

Look around and take your pick man.

Quote Originally Posted by bonombo View Post
    Loan isnt solidarity is a loan our debt is 30 per cent bigger than what it was in 2010 nobody gave us free money but thanks to Italy that is too big too fall you will take soon your lesson allies in name ...
    See that is your problem, you do not understand what you are talking about.
    A loan to the conditions you got from the other EU member states is essentially a lot of free money.

Umm, it's an example of the free market at work. Your desire to limit the free markets is apparent.
    You haven't got a clue what you're talking about, but I'll break it down simply enough for even you to understand. What is the practical difference, if any, between a market completely controlled by government edicts and legislation or by a corporate monopoly? A free market is indeed not completely overseen by a governmental body, but labour and the consumer are also on a fair footing with capital and the supplier. Without choice of the consumer or freedom of the supplier you don't have competition and you don't have a free market.

"I'm not a nationalist, but here are all my nationalistic beliefs." Did you even read what you typed?
    Did you? Not wanting to import en masse an ideology that has attacked me and caused major trouble for my Muslim friends isn't nationalism. I'm exceedingly happy that we do have the variety of people and cultures that we have in the U.K, and I'd like to see them thrive, mingle and make something greater, it's something cultures just do. Some cultures however are incompatible with tolerance, freedom of thought, democracy and all that other good shit.