Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Not only that but they can just easily spin this as "Trump" was playing 4d chess he meant you had to be "SCIENTIFICALLY" Indian.
    Well, yeah... he meant Indian... from India... duh!!!

The Test showed She was Indian.
    No it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No it didn't.
    But, it did show she had Native American heritage, like she claimed.

No it didn't.
    You're right, it showed Donald Trump was full of Bull.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Deleted
    Well Trump said

The Test Showed she was Indian, Trump was also mocking her Heritage hence calling her "Pocahontas"

Regardless Trump owes 1 million to Charity to Native Americans.

The Test showed she had a Native American in her Family going back 6 to 10 generations. That is what people Consider being "Indian".

She wasn't lying.

Well as i said i don't think she can claim to be a Native American. She can if she wants i guess but should she?

Conclusion. While the vast majority of the individual’s ancestry is European, the results strongly support
    the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual’s pedigree, likely in the range
    of 6- 10 generations ago.

That is what the report said at the end. Now while it strongly supports she has some Native American DNA can she claim to be one? Even the Cherokee Nation whom she claim to be from ain't happy about it. I guess we will have to agree to disagree that she can claim to be Native American.I don't care if Trump pays or not. Be great if he did but i doubt he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Do you have evidence to the contrary?

I get your constant love be more dense than a sack of depleted uranium, but if your contention is that she "isn't native American" then this test provides evidence to suggest she is, and lest you have some sort of remonstration... you'd best start accepting it as fact.

...A fact that shouldn't matter in the least, save for the fact that Trump brought it up in the first place.
    It should matter because she was riding this to her benefit. Not to mention the test proved nothing. All it said was that it's a possibility at best.

It should matter because she was riding this to her benefit. Not to mention the test proved nothing. All it said was that it's a possibility at best.
    You mean like Trump lying about being a Christian, and saying the Bible was his favorite book?

And yet, you don;t mind his lies...

7+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone HONESTLY think he would willingly pay 1 million to charity?

Funny how yesterday it was "who cares", and I never said I would do that. The today back to insulting Native Americans and trying to shame her yet again.

Again though, he will insult the heritage of actual Indians as long as he thinks he will make a buck off it.

Last edited by -Nurot; 2018-10-16 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomurr View Post
    Well as i said i don't think she can claim to be a Native American. She can if she wants i guess but should she?
    You're right that 1% doesn't Biologically make her Native American, however she Identifies as one and regards her Indian Heritage as an Important one.

If anything Native Americans should be pissed at Donald for making fun of Native American Heritage.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-10-16 at 01:43 PM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Check this out sport

Warren published the DNA results as a rebuttal to President Donald Trump, who has long mocked her ancestral claims by referring to her as “Pocahontas.” While the results indicated the Massachusetts Senator may indeed have some Native American heritage – anywhere from 1/64 to 1/1,024 – the matter was not settled for everyone.

Rebecca Nagle, a citizen of the Cherokee Nation, told Fox News' 'The Ingraham Angle' that Native American identity “is not up to Elizabeth Warren.”

“[A]n important thing for non-native people to understand is that Native identity is up to Native people. It’s not up to a scientist in a lab, it is not up to President Donald Trump’s twitter feed, and it’s not up to Elizabeth Warren,” Nagle said.

- - - Updated - - -

No she's not, she's not even close to being native American, most Americans have more native American blood than her. The fact anyone would defend her is fucking hilarious. This is not a and R & D thing, this a about an over privilege woman pissing all over Native Americans.
    How is she pissing over Native americans? And dont give the crap about her using a minority to get a job or any kind of affirmative action.
    Also as if Republicans ever cared about native Americans. Hilarious that Trumpsters now side with Native Americans while a cpl of years ago they said they have no rights in terms om DAPL. ahhh the irony.

She never said she was a Native American she said her family had said that they had Native American Ancestry and apparently so they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But, it did show she had Native American heritage, like she claimed.
    It showed it was possible, it was not definitive.

more then possible it was "STRONG EVIDENCE".

You mean like Trump lying about being a Christian, and saying the Bible was his favorite book?

And yet, you don;t mind his lies...
    I mean you can open a thread about that if you want, however that's now what is being discussed here.

And yet, she backed up her claim. Science is wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you can open a thread about that if you want, however that's now what is being discussed here.
    Oh, the hypocrisy of the Trumpsters is still relevant to the topic of the Nubirther movement. Why are they so disingenuous?

And yet, she backed up her claim. Science is wonderful.
    She also showed she Identified as one in her College Years and She Regards her Indian Heritage as an Important one.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-10-16 at 01:52 PM.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's okay, I doubt anyone here expects you to understand something as complicated as DNA.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole thing is so farcical.

Trump lies every day about from petty to important shit. He does it pathologically, and yet Trumpsters just shrug, mutter something about Hillary, and ignore it.

Warren claims she had a cherokee ancestor, proves that, yeah, probably somewhere back there, there was a cherokee ancestor. Trumpsters lose their minds and call her a liar.

I dunno, it seems to me that this is a non-issue. Warren believed, due to her family's stories, she was a small part Cherokee. Her professional life was never boosted by this belief due to her own doing. At worst, she believed in a false story passed down from her parents. At best, she's barely Native American. I think she'd have been better served to just ignore the matter and let Dumbass Drumpf call her Pocahontas, because he's going to do so anyways, but in the end, if this is the worst scandal that can be dug up against Warren, I don't see it tanking her career or her attempt for her 2020 run (because she's totally running.)

Meanwhile, Trump and Fans keep harping on this ridiculous matter, making it far stupider than it needs to be. This whole thing, just like the Kaepernick nontroversy, would not be a thing if Trump and Fans would stop poking it. You all act like she did this on her own accord. No. This was in response to Donald Trump.
    Putin khuliyo

This is a massive own goal on her part and even CNN says so

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/polit...tas/index.html

She has just sank her own presidential career on this and iam glad cause Iam a Democrat and trust me she is the last person i would want to face Trump in 2020!!

Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    She has just sank her own presidential career on this
    No she didn't, she was also correct on her statements.

she is the last person i would want to face Trump in 2020!!
    The likelihood of Warren facing Trump in 2020 even before the test was already low.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which ones? You're the ones obsessed with her being an Indian or not. She has Indian Blood and if she wants to Identify as one so what?

She has Native American Blood.

She is more Racist because she's telling the Truth?
    Cherokee Nation responds to release of Senator Warren’s DNA test.
    https://twitter.com/CherokeeNation
    its about exploit of a people, which she is doing and has done and getting called out for it. here u go. more tears please loving the trump train making america great again.