Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    But you see it as a mistake, I don't hence it's not a mistake.
    Word play

I like where this is going

Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    Word play

I like where this is going
    How is that wordplay? That is the truth of the matter.

You consider them Mistakes, I don't.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    [Citation Needed]
    http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion...y_history.html

The fact that she even bothers to recognize a heritage percentage as small as 1% on anything. Is she making the same claims for the other 99% ancestry?

So?
    So, then it is fucking meaningless. It makes her no special than the hundreds of millions of others who have the same level of ancestry. If it came to be 10%, than yeah, she has a point. But 1%, really? 1%?

She Identifies as one and has Proof of it.
    African Amercians are 2% on average, maybe we should alter our Government applications. No, because we would get laughed out of office for it. Caucasians are anywhere from .55 up to 5% African American, yet I doubt the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc wouldnt appreciate a "White" person using 5% heritage to identify let alone gain African American benefits.

Oh also did you forget that she was provoked by Trump too?
    Who the fuck cares.

How is it wordplay? That is the truth of the matter.
    and its a matter of truth! Never forget that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    and its a matter of truth! Never forget that!!
    k

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

It doesn't because She never said she was part of a Native American Tribe and/or a Native American Group, she was talking about Her own Native American Heritage and she was Correct.
    My point is it is meaningless. Its like me (African American) talking about by 1% Scandinavian Heritage. Or you talking about your African American Heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    So, then it is fucking meaningless. It makes her no special than the hundreds of millions of others who have the same level of ancestry. If it came to be 10%, than yeah, she has a point. But 1%, really? 1%?
    You already hate her so what's the point?

African Amercians are 2% on average, maybe we should alter our Government applications. No, because we would get laughed out of office for it. Caucasians are anywhere from .55 up to 5% African American, yet I doubt the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc wouldnt appreciate a "White" person using 5% heritage to identify let alone gain African American benefits.
    so? Benefits again?

Who the fuck cares.
    You obviously do.

- - - Updated - - -

My point is it is meaningless.
    No it's not.

The fact that she even bothers to recognize a heritage percentage as small as 1% on anything. Is she making the same claims for the other 99% ancestry?
    She has Indian Ancestry.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-10-16 at 03:03 PM.

k
    Is that your final statement?

Her claim was she has Native American Ancestry, at a percentage so small that hundreds of millions(?) of other Americans could claim as well. Yet she is going around claiming heritage and benefiting from it while everyone else just lives their life.
    She claimed she had an ancestor a few generations back. This test showed exactly that. There is absolutely zero evidence she ever used it for gain. She never mentioned it herself in campaigns, she's released hordes of documents that show no use of this in applications, and people who have hired her said they recalled no mention of it at all.

Now stop.

You already hate her so what's the point?
    Actually, no, I dont. I actually supported her and wish she would have ran in 2016 instead of Hillary. I can support a person and not support everything they do. Life doesnt have to be black or white.,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    She claimed she had an ancestor a few generations back. This test showed exactly that. There is absolutely zero evidence she ever used it for gain. She never mentioned it herself in campaigns, she's released hordes of documents that show no use of this in applications, and people who have hired her said they recalled no mention of it at all.

Now stop.
    She has used it because everywhere she worked she was listed as a minority. There was some benefit to it otherwise why pull a 1% claim out of the depths of your heritage?

Life doesnt have to be black or white.
    Says the person who defends Trump a lot with claims like Blasey Ford made False Allegations.

Actually, no, I dont. I actually supported her and wish she would have ran in 2016 instead of Hillary. I can support a person and not support everything they do. Life doesnt have to be black or white.,

- - - Updated - - -

She has used it because everywhere she worked she was listed as a minority. There was some benefit to it otherwise why pull a 1% claim out of the depths of your heritage?
    "Everywhere" is not one place of employment which referenced a list from the 80s on which she appeared for a few years.

Stop.

Says the person who defends Trump a lot with claims like Blasey Ford made False Allegations.
    I never said she made false allegations. Secondly, do you want to debate Warren or Ford?

"Everywhere" is not one place of employment which referenced a list from the 80s on which she appeared for a few years.

Stop.
    At the three colleges she worked she was listed as a minority.

Sorry two, not three.
    Last edited by petej0; 2018-10-16 at 03:13 PM.

I never said she made false allegations. Secondly, do you want to debate Warren or Ford?
    editing...

The College didn't recognize her as Native American.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-10-16 at 03:16 PM.

Sorry two, not three.
    Listen. I'm trying to help you put your tribalism down, take off your tinfoil hat, and stop foaming at the mouth over batshit insanity. You don't have to dwell in the gutter with complete fucking nonsense. Stop it.

This is insane, we all have some traces of DNA from minority groups in our DNA, Most of Europe have traces of Viking DNA, doesn't make them vikings does it. Bet if Trump did a DNA test he'd have traces of Scottish Highlanders or Vikings, doesn't make him either.

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    This is insane, we all have some traces of DNA from minority groups in our DNA, Most of Europe have traces of Viking DNA, doesn't make them vikings does it. Bet if Trump did a DNA test he'd have traces of Scottish Highlanders or Vikings, doesn't make him either.
    "Viking" DNA?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-10-16 at 03:32 PM.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post50186549
    Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    Why are you jumping to "ruining someone's career" when all I'm saying is listen to people? Think about what the victims have to go through, when they're finally able to tell a friend what happened to them just to be instantly dismissed.

Because that is what happens when you have false allegations. Even the slightest doubt in the court of public opinion someones is destructive. If they are guilty then it is well deserved.

Hell, look at what happened to the Richard Jewell when the media claimed he was a suspect in the Olympic Park Bomb. It is why the media refers to suspects as "person of interest" now.
    I never claimed she was falsely accusing him. I was simply saying this is what happens when you have false allegations on sexual assault claims. All you have to do is throw out the claim and ruin careers because of public opinions.

I believed her side of the story, I also believed his side of the story. I think she truly believes it was him, but since she cant remember other key facts and now that her own witnesses and friends claim it wasnt him, denied even meeting him or being at a party with him I strongly believe she is mistaken about who it actually was. I wasnt claiming she was falsely claiming him out of maliciousness.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen. I'm trying to help you put your tribalism down, take off your tinfoil hat, and stop foaming at the mouth over batshit insanity. You don't have to dwell in the gutter with complete fucking nonsense. Stop it.
    What is nonsense is someone holding a claim to 1% heritage and being proud of it. Do you even realize how far removed you are at 1%?

I never claimed she was falsely accusing him. I was simply saying this is what happens when you have false allegations on sexual assault claims. All you have to do is throw out the claim and ruin careers because of public opinions.
    Fair enough but you said life is not always black and white which is clearly not the case when it comes Trump on Kavanaughs case.

I believed her side of the story, I also believed his side of the story. I think she truly believes it was him, but since she cant remember other key facts and now that her own witnesses and friends claim it wasnt him, denied even metting him or being at a party with him I strongly believe she is mistaken about who it actually was.
    fair enough

What is nonsense is someone holding a claim to 1% heritage and being proud of it. Do you even realize how far removed you are at 1%?
    Are you her? Do you realize how important it was TO HER?

Fair enough but you said life is not always black and white which is clearly not the case when it comes Trump on Kavanaughs case.
    Exactly, it wasnt black and white. She claimed it was him, he claimed it wasnt. The gray area is that it could have been another person.

Are you her? Do you realize how important it was TO HER?
    Thats a fair question. I think if you are brought up with tails of great family accomplishments and heritage from your Grand parents and possibly great grand parents I could see someone having a slightly elevated romance with it. However when you research it and find its only 1% AT BEST and you are no different than your average African American is that something to hold on to? And maybe she hasnt and backed away, I would have just let it drop, but maybe she only did it to get the money for the charity. Shame on her for expecting Trump to hold up his end of a deal though, she should have known better.