Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Just like antifa tries to do with the facists?
    Come on, we both know both far sides are retarded.
    Unless you think your side is somehow superior.
    The people fighting against neo Nazis are just as bad as Nazis.

We get it thanks for your input.

Jews can't be racist confirmed.
    That's like saying people with dark coloured skin can't be racist.
    Comedy pushes lines, it isn't racist lol. I don't know about this lady, I honestly just came to check out the political shitshow. But comedy is not racist, if I wanna dress as Hitler, I can do it. That doesn't mean I hate all jews, I am a jew, that doesnt mean I want to kill everyone.. I dont. I don't know why I'd dress as Hitler, but if she works as a comedian there are MANY reasons. Nazis, hitler, all of it is one giant meme now, leftist call us all Nazi's nowadays anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Its called Conservative Correctness, like Political Correctness but with extra added offence.
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conservative_correctness
    Every example of right-wing political correctness is just as stupid as left-wing political correctness; it's just that I have never seen most of them until now

"Unnatural vice", "parody marriage", "warmist" - I had never even heard these before?

When has anyone been fired from their jobs for not saying these in the name of political correctness?

Let's face it, left-wing political correctness is much more prevalent and much more aggressive

The only example I recognise in that article is:

The rebranding of "French fries" as "Freedom fries" in the Congressional cafeteria after the French refused to support the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Subsequent extention went into "Freedom toast" for French toast.[notes 2]

In which case, yes I agree that's stupid, and we should be free to say French fries
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2018-10-16 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Its called Conservative Correctness, like Political Correctness but with extra added offence.
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conservative_correctness
    Bud, just scroll down to look at the BS they put in the reason boxes... Such as Climate change, Climate change isn't "too sciency" fuck that shit, most believe it's real, most know humans have a part, but what we do NOT know, is how much do humans affect, how much is just nature, does it do any real damage, can we stop it, should we stop it, can technology IMPROVING stop it, Why in the world would we try to stop it using leftist tactics of shutting down pretty much all our power usage, cars, etc, putting millions more into poverty? That shit you just posted is actual BULL shit biased fucking lies.
    I've never once seen this "correctness" said. If you can provide ACTUAL republicans using it, I'll denounce them in a heartbeat, but that bullshit is just as bad as political correctness and all that crap about people having multiple genders, also safe spaces, and trigger warnings, like bitch I don't care if I trigger you, if I do it's probably cause you're pathetic honestly.
    Last edited by bashda; 2018-10-16 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Her grandfather was black, which is why she's so light-skinned.
    she's still not black.

just as i'm not italian(father's full italian, so i'm half), i'm not native, i'm not german, and i'm not irish.

i'm a white person of mixed ancestry. she's a white person of mixed ancestry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    So quote just one racist statement in this thread. Why don't you? People never do this when you call them out on it. It must be so easy when this thread is full of racist statements.
    From ms-20

"That's not black, she looks like some weird mix of multiple races. And she does look like a monkey"

Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    Comedy pushes lines, it isn't racist lol. I don't know about this lady, I honestly just came to check out the political shitshow. But comedy is not racist, if I wanna dress as Hitler, I can do it. That doesn't mean I hate all jews, I am a jew, that doesnt mean I want to kill everyone.. I dont. I don't know why I'd dress as Hitler, but if she works as a comedian there are MANY reasons. Nazis, hitler, all of it is one giant meme now, leftist call us all Nazi's nowadays anyway.
    I don't care if she dressed as a nazi or not, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You fake "independents" need to work harder at your act it's getting sad.
    but it is all left wing propaganda, they're the ones who coined it, and use it all the time. Though I'm no independent, I'll vote for whoever I think is right, which atm is the republicans

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Her comment was racist, as has been established.

I get what Xarim and others are saying. He reminds me of Wells who used to post on here, at least in how many posts he's made (I don't remember what Wells advocated for).

I won't ever defend what neo-nazi's or racists are saying. But I will defend their RIGHT to say it and THEN face the consequences. You want to hold a rally? Go ahead, but when your employer catches wind don't be surprised if your ass is fired.

We're seeing this with all the cases of white women (and some men) calling the cops on black people. Cornerstone Connie or something was the most recent case, Barbecue Becky or whatever, etc. All cases where the white women were free to use their speech (a right I advocate be retained) to make a fool of themselves and out themselves as racist. There was a case where a woman recently called the cops on a dude entering her apartment building who LIVED THERE. Even after he entered his apartment with his key the cops still knocked on his door. Well, that white woman who called the cops on him was fired. She learned the CONSEQUENCES of her free speech.

In summary, free speech with consequences is what we finally have in America. Whether Roseanne is a KKK-level racist or not, she faced the consequences of her actions. I will gladly watch every neo-nazi lose their jobs when their employers find out they're white supremacists.

I don't care if she dressed as a nazi or not, mind you.
    Well good, cause no one should. I think honestly its a good thing to show how bad our history is, that way we don't repeat it.
    aka smart people will see bad things as bad. It's only when the smart people are shut out by the mob of idiots that bad shit happens. Or the smart people gain so much power that they themselves take over. Gotta have a balance, life is dumb.

I thought this was about Roseanne saying she looked like an ACTRESS from the old Planet of the Apes (The real old one not any of the newer ones). Which in objective comparisons, did have similar looks. Specially the hair at the time she said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Are you seriously this ignorant....

You don't understand how its racist to compare a black person to a monkey...

Holy fuck our education system really is fucked.
    Ya, plus we are apes not monkeys, there is a difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    This is a very long post full of nonsense, is this how you normally post?

Literally none of this is an argument, and none of it answers my question about what makes me "alt-right Nazi"

It's all just angry attacks

Try again
    He just destroyed you in a calm and rational manner.

You either don't have the brain cells to comprehend that or you're disengenous.

Either way, you're just one of a number of distasteful people posting alt right garbage on mmoc.

At what point does personal responsibility for the things that come out of people's mouths kick in? At what point does saying racist things and then apologizing because of the consequences I would face make me not a racist? These are things you have to ask yourself.

If I call you a racist slur in anger, or on social media, and you come to kick my ass, but then I back peddle and apologize, am I no longer a racist? Do you just forget I said it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    He just destroyed you in a calm and rational manner.

You either don't have the brain cells to comprehend that or you're disengenous.

Either way, you're just one of a number of distasteful people posting alt right garbage on mmoc.
    He did no such thing, he didn't even answer the question and you're just mindlessly cheerleading him because you think dogpiling for your side is the way to win an argument instead of having a rational answer

These are bully tactics and they don't work because people see through them

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I would defy all the usual leftists on here who have called Roseanne Barr a racist to watch the following video and continue to claim that the media witch-hunt that occurred was not clearly wrong

Political correctness has gone too far, social media mobs have gone too far, and it discredits the left to not clearly disavow the rabid SJWs that have infested what used to be the liberal secular side of the political divide

An interesting quote from the video by Roseanne: "A lot of us people who liked Bernie voted for Trump"

[video=youtube;wTAfy_nzJiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=204&v=wTAfy_nzJiw
    I dunno why anyone who liked Bernie would vote for Trump, when Bernie himself said to not vote for Trump. Was I salty that the Democrats fucked him over and chose Hilary instead? Hell yes I was. Did I listen to him when he said 'this is the candidate I would choose other than myself'? Grudgingly, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    It was the Ambien!!
    Point out that I had a clean kitchen and stocked cabinets after I took ambien once(remember NONE of the doings that led to it). Never again. Shit is not safe IMO.

As for Rosey here, ehhh seems to be trying hard to remain relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    how do people watch this for 2 hours lmao.
    I think most people just listen to it. I like the diet people he has on as well the alt history folks. I find talk shows far more suitable to passing time than just music while working.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    You are demented. Thats slavic kolowrat. Remember slavs? The people who greatly contributed to defeat of nazis and noone suffered as much at nazi hands like us slavs.

Ironically you are probably nazi yourself. Lets see :

You are xenophobe and hate slavs
    You hate free speech
    You support violence if your guys do it
    Your avatar shows decapitation which is something that nazis did
    Please, please mods, make this stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Well Jewish is not a race anyways, it is a religion. Some genetic test might show that but it is all middle eastern.
    Fuck science! Dna is left wing commie

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    She called a black person a fucking monkey. Yes that fat cow is a racist. No surprise you are defending her, after you have been defending the racist Proud Boys.
    Not to defend Barr, because I have a tremendous dislike for her for many reasons, but to make sure we are on point, she never called Valerie Jarret a Monkey.

The EXACT tweet she made

Is the tweet excusable? Probably not. Was she hopped up on Ambien and thought she was making a political joke that was aimed at a PoC and she didn't think it through? Possibly?

That said, this is a big problem with the outrage culture we currently have been living in for the last couple of years. Someone says something and while possibly that person meant "Y", someone says they said "X" and so "X" is the drum which we beat. And we start building a gallows to hoist em up.

We live in an age now where we brand someone as racist or hateful, and we offer ZERO path for redemption.

I am not defending Barr. I think tweeting that was pretty idiotic. What I am saying is make the accusation accurate. If she didn't say "Valerie Jarrett looks like a monkey", then don't say she said that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    but it is all left wing propaganda, they're the ones who coined it, and use it all the time. Though I'm no independent, I'll vote for whoever I think is right, which atm is the republicans
    They are definately right.

You're definitely an idiot.