Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, this meme seems to fit both sides in my opinion. I mean, we have seen thoughtless political parroting from pretty much everyone in the US. Same goes for feels. Isn't that what US politics is all about? Lots of chanting and anger.

That's how I see it from the other side of the ocean.
    Last edited by Santti; 2018-10-17 at 11:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He's triggered that other people aren't getting triggered.
    Yep no one's offended by it, must be something I'm making up.

It wasn't the people who made up the meme who called it dehumanising
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-10-17 at 11:42 AM.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Honestly, the guy making the video sounds highly offended already lol

Kinda funny that the trump cult of all things is calling other people 'NPC's' / mindless sheep.

Trump supporters only listen to their false god and his legion of demons (anyone at fox news basically)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    The right trying to dehumanize people is nothing new.
    Yep because arguments such as racist, bigot, homophobe, xenophobe, anti-Semite, misogynist, Nazi and white supremecist are the height of intellectual debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Honestly, the guy making the video sounds highly offended already lol
    Paul should change his first name to Saul. That way he can truly be the trump cultist SJW that he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    This serves its function perfectly. The far left political activists have been chanting idiotic slurs to the right for several years now, trumpsters, Russian bots, Nazis, anyone who disagrees with there political activism gets stamped as such. But the moment someone fairly makes a counter meme aimed at them, even in the irony it could get labelled upon themselves, it still makes those of the far left activism to get so offended, they feel 'dehumanized' by it.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    NPC is an amazing meme because it viscerally upsets people who are NPC's. Unlike any other meme this one really just got a lot of people butt furious and fast. It is amazing to see that meme in action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

That's literally the intent, so calling a spade a spade seems rather obvious. I love watching you Trumpsters stare into a mirror and mock what you see. Please, keep going.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Yep because arguments such as racist, bigot, homophobe, xenophobe, anti-Semite, misogynist, Nazi and white supremecist are the height of intellectual debate.
    If they are accurate, why not use those terms? If you don't like those words, then don't be the very definition of those words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    NPC is an amazing meme because it viscerally upsets people who are NPC's. Unlike any other meme this one really just got a lot of people butt furious and fast. It is amazing to see that meme in action.
    I have yet to see anyone who is actually butt hurt by this. Calling the people who push the meme "morons" doesn't mean a person is furious, it means they think the Trumpsters are fucking morons. And yes, Trumpsters are fucking morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    The far left political activists have been chanting idiotic slurs to the right for several years now, trumpsters, Russian bots, Nazis, [...]
    Maybe they are just calling it how it is. I mean, that's what the "right" loves, isn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like someone walked up to Machismo and pressed A.

Considering how lazy and stupid college students are these days, I'd say the label is perfect. If your response to a call for debate is to mindlessly scream "hey hey, ho ho! This fascist X has got to go!", then you are an NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    It’s amazing to just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. People just keep falling for it constantly, and they don’t even realise HOW they are falling for it.
    By calling the people pushing memes fucking retards? Yeah, the Trumpsters sure show everyone else by acting like complete morons all the time...

That's like the dude eating a pile of shit, then laughing as everyone else calls him a disgusting idiot. I guess the jokes on everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Considering how lazy and stupid college students are these days, I'd say the label is perfect. If your response to a call for debate is to mindlessly scream "hey hey, ho ho! This fascist X has got to go!", then you are an NPC.
    Which defines the typical Trumpster perfectly.

I do love the irony...

You fucking linked the fucking moron Paul Joseph Watson to prove your fucking point? He is just as retarded as Alex Jones, and anyone that follows him is fucking retarded. So, yeah, you are the only one still triggered here.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Looks like someone walked up to Machismo and pressed A.
    I find the AnCap quest chain kinda dull though. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Trump supporters have taken to saying that anyone who's against them is a real-life NPC completely lacking in rational, critical or independent thought, just blindly going along with everything that the 'powers that be' decree while repeating the exact same line of dialogue over and over and over.

Which is actually pretty ironic seeing as it's coming from Trump supporters.

The underlying narrative of this is like the triple distilled essence of teenaged edyness and it is legitimately funny in the sense that there exist some group of people who take said narrative in unironic seriousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    Trump supporters have taken to saying that anyone who's against them is a real-life NPC completely lacking in rational, critical or independent thought, just blindly going along with everything that the 'powers that be' decree while repeating the exact same line of dialogue over and over and over.

Which is actually pretty ironic seeing as it's coming from Trump supporters.
    It is like how Alex Jones and Paul Watson went around calling people soyboys, while trying to sell their supplements.... that contain soy.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly what kind of response this meme wants. This is why it is working incredibly well. Why do you think 4d chess worked really well too?
    So trump supporters shooting themselves in the face is what they actually wanted?

Okay then. Whatever floats your boat.

This is exactly what kind of response this meme wants. This is why it is working incredibly well. Why do you think 4d chess worked really well too?
    How does that pile of shit taste?

Mocking idtiot trolls for being idiots is what they want? It's adorable that you think the joke is on me. But hey, if you want to side with idiots, be my guest.

I mean... it is dehumanising, by its very definition. It's literally saying that someone isn't a real person.

This serves its function perfectly. The far left political activists have been chanting idiotic slurs to the right for several years now, trumpsters, Russian bots, Nazis, anyone who disagrees with there political activism gets stamped as such. But the moment someone fairly makes a counter meme aimed at them, even in the irony it could get labelled upon themselves, it still makes those of the far left activism to get so offended, they feel 'dehumanized' by it.
    Because the Right has never chanted phrases or insults before.

Are you new... like... to the world? Have you actually only just come out from under a rock for the first time somewhat recently?