Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Here we go with the trigger words. You know what? I have an achievement that gave me a title for targeting specific races for killing. Where are my trigger words?

Stop getting fixated on what an Alliance character said in one of the stories. The god damned tree wasn't genocide, it was a legit military target. Sylvanas does not discriminate. She'll wipe out anone in the Alliance and I fully support that.
    Yeah, it was just a fire camp, right ? Who cares if it puts a race close to extinction, it was a military target. Can't figure out if you're trolling or not actually. I agree with you on one point though, she doesn't discriminate : she even kills soldiers of the Horde and turn them into mindless skeletons. You do fully support that as well I assume.

Deleted
    You are over your head already. Just stop pretending that you have anything else to say.
    Tree was cruel and unnecessary target, she knew there are no soldiers left in there but she CHOSE to end night elves hope or some shit. She's crazy and selfish character, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Furadds View Post
    Yeah, it was just a fire camp, right ? Who cares if it puts a race close to extinction, it was a military target. Can't figure out if you're trolling or not actually. I agree with you on one point though, she doesn't discriminate : she even kills soldiers of the Horde and turn them into mindless skeletons. You do fully support that as well I assume.
    Here we go. The white knights have arrived.

Yeah, I approve of Sylvanas killing Alliance-allied Nelfs. She didn't order the Horde to go Nelf hunting. And yes, I approve her killing Horde soldiers if these soldiers are killed for a good reason.

It's amusing, if anyone from "your" side would have done that, you'd call it noble sacrifice, but since it's Sylvanas, it's what? Murder? Genocide? Rape maybe? I forget with so many trigger words being tossed around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobus View Post
    You are over your head already. Just stop pretending that you have anything else to say.
    Tree was cruel and unnecessary target, she knew there are no soldiers left in there but she CHOSE to end night elves hope or some shit. She's crazy and selfish character, move along.
    How did she know?

And it might come as a shock to you that not everybody is going to bow down to your opinion just cause you want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Furadds View Post
    Yeah and Vulpera are totaly military target as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Baine is the one who is failing, this whole xpac anduin is trying to end the war, by getting sylvanas, you know the genocidal maniac, what is baine doing to bring her to justice? What is he doing to make her stop the war? Nothing.
    the thing is... Anduin is mostly being pushed by his own genocidal/homicidal advisors.

The whole lordaeron cinmetic just seems irksome when you have Genn (would be assassin who took the first shot at the warchief), Jaina (killer of her own people as the state 'Daughter of the Sea' AND her actions in teh purge of dalaran.. her own city), and Valeria (who has repeatedly been shown as not being fully in control of her mind let alone her power).

It seems more like Anduin is shown desiring an outcome but is only acting because he eventually has to do something (and his advisors have to pester him into doing something).

Meanwhile, Sylvanas' most obvious 'genocide' actions were the result of her forces half assing their job and ignoring her orders (if THAT version of the war of thorns story is the real one since there are at least 2 around that conflict with each other on points). Ignoring the alliance moving military forces against horde regardless of stated desires for peace.

IMO the whole mess is a botched view of everyone's bias with each party sharing thoughts placing more emphasis on whatever key piece of evidence they seem to have. Personally, keeping in mind that Darnassus and the horde have NOT been on peaceful terms since Malfurion blew up Archimonde at the world tree and there has been fighting all the way to the horde's borders for years, it makes the whole mess seem less cartooney evil for evil's sake as a vocal number of people around these parts make it out to be...

Now if you want to see a genocidal bitch queen in the making... the new grand admiral is a better example with more blatant stated goals in almost every medium of the game's storytelling.

I think its funny horde posters are ignoring all the books and lore, its going to be a rude awaking when anduin and saurfang overthrow sylvanas

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I think its funny horde posters are ignoring all the books and lore, its going to be a rude awaking when anduin and saurfang overthrow sylvanas
    Point me out to this wondrous book that says "and then in the future this happens"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frostone View Post
    Yeah and Vulpera are totaly military target as well.
    If they pose an obvious threat to the Alliance, even indirect, then yes, they are.

People need to cut this "nice guy" shit. This is not reality, this is a fantasy game, liking Sylvanas does not make you evil and liking Anduin does not make you good, if anyone actually believes that, then it makes them douchebags.

The fact is both factions try to win, that is nothing to be ashamed of considering several of the Horde races are screwed if the Alliance wins and that holds true, even if a little less for several of the Alliance races.

Nobody wants to lose and let's be honest, Sylvanas was forced into this war by Greymane's attack in Legion and by Anduin's perceived attempt at overthrowing her by using Calia, which is not true but sure looks that way from Sylvanas' perspective.

So, to cut the shit, any target is legitimate if they are flying a blue or a red flag. There's no truce as far as I know, there are no written rules of war, just many opinions. I don't give a shit if anyone thinks the poor nelfs were defenseless or that the desert rats are cute. If they pose a threat of any kind to any of the factions, they become a legitimate target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    It would be for sure, since Blizzard's pretentious words about "this expansion will build your faction pride up" will once again feel like being robbed by a bunch of dishonest shitheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It would be for sure, since Blizzard's pretentious words about "this expansion will build your faction pride up" will once again feel like being robbed by a bunch of dishonest shitheads.
    Fighting for sylvanas isnt suppose to be your faction pride, if it was old soldier would have never been made.

Fighting for sylvanas isnt suppose to be your faction pride, if it was old soldier would have never been made.
    Old Soldier was completely shat on during the Battle of Lordaeron

yeah totally, thats why the saurfang rebellion plot is a thing that is happening 8.1 right?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    yeah totally, thats why the saurfang rebellion plot is a thing that is happening 8.1 right?
    You seem to have confused yourself into thinking Saurfang is going to win, or even start a rebellion in the first place when nothing has been guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Still believe BFA is a giant clumsy Game of Thrones fanboy tribute and they’ll continue to bombard us with WOAH SHOCKING moments. Saurfang will go down before Sylvanas does.

Saurfang will die, and that will wake up the rest of the horde. Baine will finally do something and sylvanas will have to run away. Dont be silly Sylvanas can't win, she can't kill "The heart" of the horde at least without it backfiring on her. And the fact that everyone is denial just like the tree, kind of makes it into a twist.

He knows that the war Sylvanas is pushing is going to destroy the Horde, and he believes their best hope for survival is to open negotiations while Anduin still has as strong of a say as he does.

But hey, let's bash Baine to ludicrous levels because he's not a warmonger. Sylvanas fan club is out in force today.

I will say that Baine needs character development beyond being a voice of reason in a violent Horde. He is not a pacifist, but he is portrayed as one because he doesn't see the value in genocidal wars. I'd like to see him play a stronger role and develop into something more significant.

Saurfang will die, and that will wake up the rest of the horde. Baine will finally do something and sylvanas will have to run away. Dont be silly Sylvanas can't win, she can't kill "The heart" of the horde at least without it backfiring on her. And the fact that everyone is denial just like the tree, kind of makes it into a twist.
    Maybe. No one besides Baine seemed to give a shit that Saurfang bailed so something big needs to go down for his death to “wake them up”. The war is in full throttle now with things ramping up in Zandalar. No evidence of anyone wanting to rebel against Sylvanas either. A lot of forum posters mistake their personal feelings on the story with what’s actually happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I'll withhold judgement until the end of BFA on whether or not Blizzard will have betrayed trust. I'm skeptical but I'm not running off of assumptions just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    He knows that the war Sylvanas is pushing is going to destroy the Horde, and he believes their best hope for survival is to open negotiations while Anduin still has as strong of a say as he does.

But hey, let's bash Baine because he's not a warmonger.

Sylvanas fan club is out in force today.
    Lmao and the Sylvanas Hate Boner Brigade is out in full force 24/7, so...

And yes Baine is an irreparable twat. Blizzard wrote the poor guy into a corner. Can’t wait til dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Maybe. No one besides Baine seemed to give a shit that Saurfang bailed so something big needs to go down for his death to “wake them up”. The war is in full throttle now with things ramping up in Zandalar. No evidence of anyone wanting to rebel against Sylvanas either. A lot of forum posters mistake their personal feelings on the story with what’s actually happening.
    Personal feelings, this is just how blizzard writes things, the war is ramping up but 8.1 ends with the horde weeks from losing, so Sylvanas is defs going to push on the evil plans to get a foot back in the war. Thats going to go to far, then saurfang is going to play his hand, and bam 8.4 raid whatever it is.