Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yawn, this neckbeard has done this every expansion since MoP. Not "impressive" at all, as it only shows how dreadful the game has become since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    If it was creative, it would be something to applaud. Because creativity is good. This isn't creative. It's the opposite of creative.
    Creative; "Relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something"

He used his imagination to create the original idea of a faction neutral character that refused to make the choice yet still progressed, and found a way to achieve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Antidrama View Post
    You need to work on those reading skills. I said that his doing it made him a WoW household name, not that he did it to BECOME one. Big, big difference.
    And I said it's reasonable to assume that that's why he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antidrama View Post
    The same could said about your decision to whine about it.
    Or yours to flame me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Creative; "Relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something"

He used his imagination to create the original idea of a faction neutral character that refused to make the choice yet still progressed, and found a way to achieve that.
    Picking flowers for weeks to level isn't an original idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarak View Post
    I mean this is cool and all but does this guy really have nothing better to do than pick herbs endlessly for no profit for months just to level 10 times?

He could be playing so many good games (or just actually play wow as intended) or maybe even something productive lol.
    He probably has autism, people with autism tend to be really good at repetitive things like this and even enjoy doing it.

The story of somebody reaching level 120 as a peaceful Pandaren who chose not to go out in the world to fight but stayed home to pick flowers instead is a nice story that makes me smile for a moment, then I move on with my day. I would never do such a thing, but I don't get all the negativity.

Love that, a very dedicated individual and an interesting goal. Good job to him

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gz to the sisyphean madlad

I truly think some people are so addicted to wow that they dont even consider playing another game. They just end up running around doing shit they dont like because they can fathom quitting wow (even for a day).
    Some people will do anything to avoid dealing with the truth... Including becoming lethargic in place of cathartic so they can't grow, change their ways or break the mold they've created that enables them.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bearlolzx View Post
    Game is so boring and dead stuff like this happens
    Well, we know, we know. You found Legion, WoD and MoP boring and dead, shoo, off with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you gotta be dedicated for this though... At least something of a reputation to make.

I thought he had left the isle (picked side) and gone pacifist leveling but apparently not. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I truly think some people are so addicted to wow that they dont even consider playing another game. They just end up running around doing shit they dont like because they can fathom quitting wow (even for a day).
    Or maybe some hasn't actually found a game able to replace yet. We all have our opinions but in the end, they don't matter, it is the player who matters, the one who plays it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Nice, but the amount of time wasted for 5 minutes of fame doesnt seem worth it. Blizz already gave them an Easter egg in the monk class hall, so why continue?
    Why not?

Why stop if you don't want to?

Why care?

I mean, I know people who find other segments of the game boring while they do a specific thing. Got a friend who's mad with pet battles and treats mythic raiding as if it was just a 5 man dungeon run.

We all play differently.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I mean this is cool and all but does this guy really have nothing better to do than pick herbs endlessly for no profit for months just to level 10 times?

He could be playing so many good games (or just actually play wow as intended) or maybe even something productive lol.
    You can get a group of 100 people and have all different answers as to the way WoW is suppose to be played. I’m surprised you don’t even understand that WoW isn’t intended to be played any specific way which is why they’ve included pet battles, transmog, etc in the game. Some people collect, some achievement hunt, some mythic raid, some are gladiators, etc. How the game is intended to be played comes down to whose playing it.

He could be playing so many good games but he’s already doing what he wants to do yeah? You talk about him doing something productive but youre on mmo champion yourself. Me typing this to you and you talking about what this guy should/shouldn’t be doing isn’t productive at all really.

Either way, it’s interesting people do stuff like this. I love the crazy shit people will do in WoW honestly.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2018-10-28 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing him achieve this each expack is one of the more positive things I tend to read about WoW.

People have entirely too strong of an emotional reaction to this. Both positive and negative (especially negative though).

How about we not tell or suggest how someone ought to play the game? His money, his account, his joy.. Nothing needs to be considered beyond that.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

That’s super impressive! Nice, congrats to him indeed
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    What an achievement, well done Doubleagent. It's lovely to see people play the game the way they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Yawn, this neckbeard has done this every expansion since MoP. Not "impressive" at all, as it only shows how dreadful the game has become since then.
    Mental gymnastics ftw?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's his little claim to fame for every expansion. He gets a few minutes in the spotlight. That's great and he's to be congratulated for that.

No one is doing it that I'm aware of so he's got the field to himself.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

5+ Year Old Account
    They should make an in-game NPC referencing him.
    Kupo.

Not sure why we can't have neutral characters, it would make the game more interesting.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Now go outside and get a girlfriend haha

Hope Blizzard takes this as a sign we want neutral characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Blizz would be so fucking happy if everyone were like doubleagent
    Not sure why - care to explain ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not sure why - care to explain ?
    I'm assuming hes trying to be funny by comparing the repetitive task of gathering herbs and ore for hours on end without complaining to players gathering AP for hours on end without complaining, and paying a sub each month?