Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Thrall (Warcraft 3 - Wrath). Not into the World Shaman stuff.

Sylvanas, Arthas, Grom, Rexxar, Maiev and Cairne are badass too.

Hard to say, lots of love to troll chars, so it's a tie with Bwonsamdi, Rastakhan and Rokhan, Zekhan is also cutie <3
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Malfurion, Khadgar and Medivh.

Probably a tie between Grom Hellscream and Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    Every character i have is Orc, except my druid (because can't). I'm an Orcish horde die hard, infact i couldn't care less about anything more than the original Horde races of Warcraft 3 AND their characters. Yet they butchered Saurfan's character this expansion plain and simple.

Orc traitors leave a very bad taste in my mouth. There's a reason Nazgrim is still respected by most.
    I’d rather be a smart orc, than a dead orc.
    Besides, Durotan and Draka committed treason against Gul’dans horde. Did that give you bad taste? If so, shame on you
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Lothar, Uther and Turalyon

Favorite: Saurfang

However I enjoy watching Sylvanas and Jaina a lot more just because of how much drama they bring and how they change and grow.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say Khadgar. He's been the most visible for several expansions as the "head" of Dalaran. It still gives me chills when I watch the cutscene in the beginning of Legion where Dalaran is under attack by loads of Legion ships and Khadgar just gathers the top Kirin Tor mages and is like we're just going to teleport this here city to The Broken Shore! and bam the city is engulfed in a bubble and boom they're on their way. I think the music helps of course.

I didn't see Medivh too much (except in WC3 was it where he turned from a raven into Medivh in the throne room of Lordaeron? Or was that cinematic in WoW?) but I did like his origins as being like half demon, half human, right? His mother was impregnated by a demon?

I liked Prince Anduin's father, too, during the Legion intro cutscene where he basically sacrifices himself. When he splits his sword in two and the music reaches its height or crescendo or whatever it gives me chills.

Oh, and that old Draenei with the son who turned into a demon/Eldar or whatever. In Legion there was a questline that ended in the Exodar and there's this corrupted Draenei down there and as we're fighting him or as he lays dying it's revealed he's the son of the Draenei prophet and that the prophet had SEEN his son's end, though it hadn't made sense all those eons/years ago. That game me chills regarding killing ones own son and how the Legion had torn families asunder.

Okay, I'm seeing a theme here. When there's cool music playing and a character is doing something cool in a cinematic I like it. And when there's magic or the Light involved I'm a sucker for that.